How did a world superpower like USA lose to some Vietnamese jungle chinks?

How did a world superpower like USA lose to some Vietnamese jungle chinks?

Explain it to me, America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk&list=RDQMkf-6f9KroZU
youtube.com/watch?v=aRsWk4JZa5k
youtube.com/watch?v=xXqWqUixvUw
youtube.com/watch?v=adYmhyuD8Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk
youtube.com/watch?v=jjVnotsbYxY
youtube.com/watch?v=rrlQhklDjIs
youtube.com/watch?v=bbB9daLfNn0
youtube.com/watch?v=sdGPPLmR5Bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read a history book, dipshit.

Because we hit our stop-loss of 200k combined casualties.

who says USA lost?

it's okay because we made up for it in 1988 by giving birth to the best goddamn actress in the world, emma stone.

Do they not have the slaughter rule in Japan? Might of helped you guys out in that World Cup game with Germany

In Brazil i mean; sorry was crossshitposting

the facts

Elaborate. How did we "lose"? What did we "lose"?

>lack of decentralized command in Specwar units
A bunch of weak pencil pushers looking for ranks turned Seal units into a battle field force instead of the enemy crippling war machine they could have been. We had the capacity to completely destroy all Chinese and Russian aid to NV, but it, then the admirals wouldn't get their stars for "sticking it out".

Home field advantage son. Also the gooks were in prime fighting shape after previously fighting the French (and the japs?)

It was never about winning or losing, it wasn't even about war. It was all about the music. Soon as they got the music they wanted no more need for war.
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk&list=RDQMkf-6f9KroZU

Our soldiers were feckless faggots who were high on heroin the whole time.

you were defending south vietnam but you fled like cowards then the north annexed the south

>tfw my father taught me to hate hippies

You didn't answer my question.

Watch more movies faggo

Because it was economically unviable.

this thread again, sage

We didn't use the grown-up toys.

it was an experiment into war for profit, what we are seeing happen today

there is never enough of emily jean's movies.

>complete all objectives
>get 400:1 k:d ratio
>leave rule to south veitcucks
>they lose it all a year later

the only thing we lost was not continuing occupation like we did with japan, korea, germany, australia, norway, etc

Because they didn't give up. You can't lose a war if you don't give up or get genocided.

>what is guerrilla warfare and why is it effective

dat pic is irrelevant

Same way we took so many losses in Afghanistan and Iraq. The enemy isn't wearing uniforms so they look like anyone else until they pull out a gun and shoot you. There are kids fighting. Traps hidden in places. The enemy knows the territory better than your people. They have more resources because they're on their own turf. Same shit, different environment. Ground invasions suck.

The US never had any desire to win that war.

They fought it with both hands tied behind their backs.

Now, why they had no desire to win in the first place, thats the question....

they both lost there are no winning sides in war

>Explain it to me
read the history then come back

u is dump

You can't win a war without genocide.

oh yes hippies the great ancestors of the hipsters

You're the last person that should be talking about jungle problems my god user.

Cull you're own jungle people jesus christ.

u is dump

so the USA didn't lose anything

t. Chinchuanyinyu-Pfug beat the americans
heuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheu

He kinda told you. You lost your objective. Aka you lost the war. Its easy to understand..
I like Usa better than Vietnam. Dont get me wrong. But stop acting so god damn retarded and just admit it faggot.
This whole thread is for baiting stupid Amerifats like you, the more you try to argue against what op is saying the stupider you make Usa look, staph and Sage this NIGGER thread

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

your balls

SAGE

go bomb yourself.

Two subhumans have given me (You)s but neither has answered my question.

everyone did they hated them selfes more than anyone ever could thats why they had to smoke so much weed

SEE ^

how and why am i exactly subhuman?

We killed. Millions of the they didnt break a million if us call that a win even if they are dirt people

The Vietnamese are great warriors who have been trained to defend their land generation after generation. You NEVER fight a land war in Asia.

why da hate america i thought we were broskies

The Paris Peace accords didn't happen?
The North didn't try to invade immediately after the Accord? We agree to pull our guys out in exchange for peace and we're the bad guys.

Because you are a shitskin. Calling you a subhuman is generous in that the title affiliates you with real humans.

Strength alone is valuable, but it by no means ensures victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRsWk4JZa5k

if he read the history he wouldnt need to comeback

Also a bunch of poor blacks who didn't give a shit.

Politics. We were wiping the floor with chinks like nobody's business.

But the people back home didn't like the fact that we were fucking them up too hard so we pulled out.

They won because we let them win.

i usually play those comments off with a smile but this really hurt man why the constant fucking hate why what have i ever done to you ? pweese stop hurting my feelings

I guess hes not wrong after all...

damn dat analysis is more confusing than yo genitals

Use a proxy. Problem solved.

Communist fags at home were galvanized by that bastard Cronkite who lied about the Tet Offensive, and then Nixon let said communist fags cuck him.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXqWqUixvUw

Russia was the enemy. Vietnam was the proxy.

maybe i am who knows

youtube.com/watch?v=adYmhyuD8Fc

KEKKKKKKKK

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk

"We are losing Objective Apple".

"We are gaining control of Objective Butter".

shut up you retarded kangru

So youre a White dude pretending to be a shitskin & pretending to get your feelings hurt? Quality baiting

youtube.com/watch?v=jjVnotsbYxY

KEKKKKKKKK

>norway
hahahahhahahhaha are you even a country?

John McCain

youtube.com/watch?v=rrlQhklDjIs

Because the vietnamese had hundreds of years of experience in guerilla warfare and anti-colonial resistance.

Oh and this now a Emma Stone thread.

That`s it get out Saladin

yeah i remember him writing about him being raped by them and shoving bamboo sticks up his ass he mentions it in his biography

youtube.com/watch?v=bbB9daLfNn0

The best in the world in fact :^) can't say much about your shitstain of a cave kek

Yes. With clean water/quality food and great living standars.. Unlike your shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdGPPLmR5Bc

>Emma Watson
Neck yourself

Nvm read wrong time to kms

>americans are forced to sign a bad peace treaty with N. Vietnam
>N Vietnamese break the peace treaty 2 years later
>americans watch impotently from afar as the work of more then 10 years and 50k american lives is lost
>americans call it a victory

lol, americans are cucks.

Democrats are perpetual losers. Look who controlled government at the time.

No one else noticed this wasn't a pic from Watson? It looks like Stone.

That said, I'd ask for some scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and some hashbrowns, then I.. Oh god someone's strangling her and now he ra- Oh shit it's the guy from a couple posts up! HE CAN TRAVEL THROUGH POSTS! AHHHGHHHH!!!!

my great grand daddy once said if you have a big dick you dont have to prove a thing so you sitting here trying to prove that your so called "country" isnt a pointless irrelevant shitstain only confirms and substantiates my previous claim

Strategic and tactical myopia in a country on the other side of the planet.

The tl;dr is that US troops could win any conventional battle that happened, but it wasn't a conventional war. Frankly most higher-ranking officers should have been court-martialed, demoted, and discharged for their failures.

Totally off-topic. What does this have to do with Emma Stone? If your wondering whether we will soon take to deporting your uncivilized child-raping shitskin cousin who belong to a cult which worships a pedophile, the answer is Yes.

Nigger.

What does this have to do with Emma Stone?

You're all faggots, and not the funny haha good time lets make fun of each other faggots. You're the kind of take the biggest dick I can find in my ass kind of faggots.

nah your thinking of canada dat place got more cucks than a pregnant cow

our troops according to actual casualty counts had a 16 kd. all that in the vietnamese home turf, who were trained and armed by the USSR, all while we were playing by more rules of engagement than they did. despite all that it still took our politics to win it for them