Why did the mods prune Anonymou5's thread on GamerGate?

Why did the mods prune Anonymou5's thread on GamerGate?

Even if he is a faggot LARPer he's posted about 100 threads since September and practically all of them went to the thread limit.
>inb4 Anonymous5 is a faggot LARPer
>inb4 OP is a faggot
>pic_related: thread in question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DQJ4SE8f-5o
youtu.be/j_y7ZZmYVPA
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ジム・ワトキンス
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weird. He's been posting rando shit for 6 months and nobody cared except the people who would go in his threads to call him a jew.

>Anonymous5 is a faggot LARPer
why, this is a legitimate complaint. LARPers and the people who empower them are the absolute fucking worst.

Not all LARPers are fake, Scary stuff will sometimes happen here.

also
>muh GamerGate
Get the fuck off Sup Forums you underage faggot motherfucker. Odd how the GamerGate crowd is the same one who feed the LARPers. Smells like a bunch of underage b&s to me.

>Scary stuff
yes, all LARPing is fake. While people browse and post here who have information, they aren't going to tripfag and share it all with you, you autistic faggot.

>a legitimate complaint
That's got nothing to do with my post, faggot. I'm asking why the thread was deleted, not what your faggot opinion of another faggot is.
>Scary stuff will sometimes happen here.
One of the main reasons I post here user

lol, you underestimate the power of Alcohol

he's worse than a larper, he's an absolutely clueless mongoloid who probably spends a few hours writing an essay constructed from elements of posts from god like productions then basks in the attention from all the gullible nu/pol/ redditors saying "share blue is afraid of my information getting out"

mods don't prune threads, newfag. if it was pruned then nobody cared enough to keep the autistic faggot's thread alive.

A5 is proof that any retard can get at least a few Sup Forumsacks to lick their boots solely by calling anyone who disagrees with them a shill.

M00t sold up and fucked off after GamerGate. The mods are clearly under orders to shut it down still.

>capitalizing random words in the middle of sentences
a5 detected

>I'm asking why the thread was deleted
Because it's not political you dense motherfucker. It's playing make believe and belongs on rather than Sup Forums. You would know this if you didn't come in with the wave of undesirables. You treat this shit like your shitposting playground, ignorant of the face that there actually was conversation here in the past. I haven't learned a fucking thing from this board in 2 years thanks to you faggots.

>One of the main reasons I post here user
Thanks for confirming you're a reddit tier faggot who saw a spoopy infograph so you drug your ass here to shit it up with all your friends.
>lol, you underestimate the power of Alcohol
You underestimate the power of common sense.

Nope, not him

>You underestimate the power of common sense.

Fuck you got me

>if you didn't come in with the wave of undesirables
I've been here longer than you familia

Why do you think the GamerGate thread was deleted and not one of the others?

You are retarded if you think that things that might be important to you (games)have any significance in the grand political scheme. I mean, come one, what the actual fuck.

>hurr duurr I'm a player in a capacity that has access to insider information
>i better go on an anonmoose image board and give up my anonymity to make vague statements
>i kno i could just heavily suggest things anonymously but where's the phun in dat??

You're underage or functionally retarded. Go back to

see
you underage cunt

Do people disregard you in real life user? Are you overweight?

This is cancer,
Are you trans ? still a fucking faggot, either way.

So the aliens thread he made was political? That didn't get pruned.

>Jontron and Pewds

THIS

They're going after them very hard. They've been very, VERY bad goys and they have too much influence to allow their opinions diverge from the norm.

Not a player,

(Nor do i have access to inside information)

But... would you like to know about community organizers?

Skoll, and what Alien thread ?

You're all fucking retarded
Videogame trash belongs on conspiracy trash belongs on if you want to LARP or play go to it's not a difficult concept

Cringe at that strong language for a Nufaggot
Get the fuck out , sperg spastic
Gamergate is the father of the entire anti SJW movment

>Germoney
opinion discarded
It's all coordinated
>would you like to know about community organizers?
yes
Serious question, don't be faggot and avoid answering direct questions like you've been doing in this thread.
How many women have you fucked user?

>Gamergate is the father of the entire anti SJW movment
This is what teenagers actually believe

why did you take your trip off, anon5?

>TFW when ShariaBlue tries to act tough

>How many women have you fucked user?
too many user, I moved around a lot as a young man. I'd say somewhere in the low 40s. How is this relevant to the fact that GamerGate is fucking gay and doesn't belong on Sup Forums?

>Gamergate is the father of the entire anti SJW movment
My take is GamerGate was when vidya faggots found anti-PC conservatism and realized that they weren't leftists

>ShariaBlue
>muh ctr
>muh shill

Tell me how you think culture is more important than biology now newfaggot.

This so much.
Doing gods work, user.

I was testing to see if you were an actual Sup Forumsack or just a shill
What threads would you rather see than Anonymous5's? There are plenty of NatSoc generals for you, stop being a faggot

>tfw Shareblue shills using 'tough' language to fit with the in-croud

Hi anon5. I remember you pulling this same stunt when you first started making your larp threads and mods deleted. False outrage consensus fuck off. You shouldn't need a trip to guess anything in your threads. I've personally reported at least fifty of your attention whoring fests and I am grateful mods are finally doing their jobs. eat shit you faggot larper

Can't even spell.
Shame

>Oldfag doesnt know shit about gamergate

As expected, grandpa
"Those computers " and "kids with their video games" amarite?
Dismiss everything you don't u derstand:Moron rule No1

>shilling grammar

:D

Community organizers are integral to Leftist "Grass-roots" movements and great measures are taken to maintain their morale.
Not all of these incentives are monetary, sometimes favors are granted. Be it backstage passes, celebrity hookups, drugs and sex (Care is taken to ensure that everything is legal tho)
Here is an example of an inebriated community organizer bragging to a young man that he wishes to recruit

(Skip to 11:22)

youtu.be/DQJ4SE8f-5o

>Ur a cunt, fucc you, idiot , faggot , fucc you, larp
>This so much .Doing God's work, user
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha

Shariablu samefagging this OBVIOUS

Doesn't know the difference between grammar and spelling. Neither the meaning of "to shill".
Disgusting.

Doesn't know what samefagging is.
Truly deterring.

You don't find it coincidental that this ONE thread was deleted, faggot?

This.
This baby blue faggotn under German proxy is especially cringe worthy.

>NatSoc generals
this is fucking thrash as well
There shouldn't be generals on this board, it segregates ideas and forms hard echo chambers. Every thread should have different ideas and the strongest one will eventually become the accepted narrative. This is why "lurking" doesn't do shit anymore. There is no culture to learn, it's just shitposting. Anyone can come here and shitpost now, blending right into the sea of shit.

You're a fucking loser retard. If you found the JQ because some feminist cunt got a good game review for a shitty game, you're underage. It tells everything anyone needs to know about you. How high do you have to hold simulated reality to get upset by GG and not the fact that Israel dictates the foreign policy of the US? This is why GG always be laughable and trash.

It's light green.
You can't do anything right, can you?

No

Talking about dark globalist stuff is alright, but Gamergate is a little too extreme of a subject.

ShariaBlue Shill No2, support cuck for the us shill nO1.

You are pathetic.

Take a moment to see how many posts each person vehemently denying OP's point made in this thread. Reach the reason of their desperation by yourself.

user, want to explain to the effects the refugee crisis is having on your home country at the moment? This isn't a rhetorical question, I want to hear your opinion.

Literally just post this.

It's more informative than any anon5 half truth disinfo.

>doesn't realize message boards threads are not a finite resource
Why don't you start your own threads, faggot? I know you're old but this isn't a mimeograph, it's not finite.

hahahahaha loses an argument
"i bet you were crying when hillary lost"
"n-n-nooo I WAS HAVING SEX"

The wave of children never ends these days. Is it at all possible that people want to discuss politics on the board dedicated to politics?

Na du kleiner realrollenspieler, wärst du nicht besser auf einem anderen Brett aufgehoben?
Probiers doch mal mit da wirds dir gefallen.

Und apropos: sage

Bump.

Because standing orders to the mods is not to allow gamergate discussion on Sup Forums.
Yes it is that simple.

no. If they wanted to discuss it they would form an argument. None of them did. Its all "muh tinfoils" or "sleep posters" in most threads.

Really? This place might as well be Sup Forums now with all the shit threads about feet and smoking.

Bump

Fuck what an utter cretin.
Brings up his asspain that orange aren't discussed when people talk about apples.
Do you even look at your "reasonig " from the side, spastic?
The existence of the JQ or the absence of it's discussion in an arbitrary expected timeframe by mentally challenged morons like yourself doesn't negate the impact and importance of Gamergate

>13 posts by this ID

That makes what, 50 cents? Good job.

Remake the thread without a trip and see what happens. I bet it's received better and doesn't get reported nearly as much.

But you don't want to do that, do you? It won't get you that kind of attention. Instead of testing it, you double down and make a thread whining about it (and intentionally drawing more attention to yourself). People like you are one reason of many why Sup Forums has gone to shit, and I'm pretty sure you lnow that because you're reminded of it in each of your threads.

itt the asshurt shills attack simply because their scripts picked up A5's name

Also fuck the cuckold on the mod team censoring decent breads when there is nothing but racemixing, shit generals for degenerate communsim and clear bait posted nonstop here all day.

Is it posted in the rules, leaf?

Because you're a faggot and I really wanted to come let you and your friends know. The conglomerated faggotry from you and your friends had a significant hand in helping to kill this place and I'm pissed about it. Don't I have a right to be?
Commence the (you)s calling me a shill and David Brock and shit.

>muh videogames
>don't touch muh videogames

Here, have some decent content

This guy
is using a proxy

their the voice of the youth. that's why they want them silenced.

Wusste nicht case Shariablue nun auch Deutsche harzer anstellt

Was für ein Opfer.

While you degenerates might be used to censorship and think the bill passed in your country this week is normal, we don't stand for that shit here

Yes they were

Some where having poo dropped on thier face

Others were dressed up as lobsters

literally no shills give a fuck about larp5, he's self discrediting. there are more shills in any other thread

>importance of Gamergate
posts by this ID
>That makes what, 50 cents? Good job.
>is using a proxy
4/pol/ is just about dead

Looking back it's actually quite telling how that shit got shut down here once it reached a certain point

He is right about Destiny. Total shill who got btfo to speechlessness last week by Sargon of Cuckkad. This guy cannot be legit for clinging to such an irrational, demonstrably wrong and objectively evil ideology.

youtu.be/j_y7ZZmYVPA

Also, Jontron and Pewdiepie did nothing wrong.

>This board has gone to shit because people mention Gamergate and visit the one most insightful discussions in A5s thread
>Concernshilling this obviously

This board has gone to shit precisely because of little scum like yourself , who shit up every single thread for a pedo's shekels

Hartzer mit t bitteschön

>you and your friends know
Yes, on an anonymous board
>Don't I have a right to be?
No. Are you this whiny in person? Shouldn't you be with your grandkids instead of posting on a mongolian basket weaving forum?

Vidya is for faggots, but they don't deserve to be propagandized in their terrible hobby.

Are you overweight user? If you go start a thread right now and leave mine, I'll bump yours. I won't even sage your wrinkly ass.

You fags are the absolute worst at your job, do you realize that?

What, do you think some of us aren't autistic enough to sit around all day and watch shill activity?

Who cares? Gamergate is off topic garbage, and anonymous5 might be the worst non shitposter on Sup Forums. Good riddance.

Literally why would any legitimate shills waste time talking about anonymous5? He has been wrong about literally everything he's ever posted

>HURP DERP LARPER HURR DURR NOT ON MUH Sup Forums
yeah larpers are the true cancer not that faggot racebait cuck bullshit or the billion b8 threads that get posted here every day?

>2 hours
Pls

I'm convinced Sup Forums itself is a government funded psychological experiment that started when Jim Watkins illegally took over 2chan. Moot was in on it the whole time. Hiro has been made to play ball.
>translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ジム・ワトキンス

>If you go start a thread right now and leave mine, I'll bump yours. I won't even sage your wrinkly ass.
I'm 32 you fucking idiot
Go back to the donald with your dank frog may mays
Who said that wasn't cancer? At least those are people raiding and not kids thinking they're in good company posting ontopic discussion.

>1 post by this ID

>muh off topic
>muh racemixing threads
>muh communism generals

Gas yourselves

He's literally a shariablue shill, m8
If it wasn't obvious try-to-hard responses.

gamegame is shit. early on Sup Forums didn't want anything to do with video games
>integrity in video game journalism
top fucking lel. all these newfag goobergators went to cripplechan. stay on your containment site

I just got to the thread retard, how many posts was I supposed to have made?

>1 post by this ID
IT'S A COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD YOU FUCKING CHILD

Are you illiterate? I said he was the worst non shitposter on the board. Race mixing threads are clearly shitposts. Communism general is shit, but it's not off topic. Gamergate has literally nothing to do with politics. Go back to Sup Forums you fat videogame playing virgin.

Lel
Spot the nufaggots concertrolling
What Shannon's boys.
Doing shariablue work for them

The deep state always seems to find a way into things