Holy shit what an insane level of shilling i'm amazed they didn't give up yet

Holy shit what an insane level of shilling i'm amazed they didn't give up yet.

that's because he's done
it's fucking over

kys shill

can shills use something other than the exact same image of wojak throwing away the trump hat? some variety at least, I mean use a pepe once in a while, or some other meme other than that exact image? some creativity at least.

Shilling for what??

Every trump supporter is a shill, every capture the flag thread is a shill thread, every Islamophobia thread is a shill thread - YOU are all shills here, shilling is the only thing you autistic retards know!

The shills of the future will be called anti-shills.

-Winston Churchill

i can't take this huge lost, we are suppose to make america great again

>divide and conquer tactic
get the fuck out of my board shill

At least 75% of "shills" are just ironic shitpost-trolls doing it to get a reaction. Just stop reacting to them, you fucking tards.

Please shut the fuck up. This is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

This is small time famm. Weren't u here for the trump tapes or when Manafort was fired?

The left is just trying to demoralize us.
They're doing it the exact same way they always do it, so they're failing, as usual.

when one group of shills fail, another group moves in to replace them.

like everyone wants the title of being the group to finally subvert Sup Forums. but we all know its never going to happen, so we learn again the shills spergy talking points and shitty memes

You're fucking retarded.

For the newfags, this is a very common shill post.
>It's just a circle jerk, no one's being paid.
They're told to try to throw you off the trail.
It's stupid though, because we already know for a fact that people are paid to shill here.

yeah I posted this in a thread earlier but it slid away

notice to all /plebbit/ faggots

you will not win here, it has been tried many times before. if you choose to stay you will be turned into one of us, unless you are stage 5 liberal, in which case you will continue shrieking at us until your eventual and definite suicide.

please note that millions upon millions of dollars has been spent trying to subvert us, and it has never worked. you will not win here so if you don't want you entire world view to collapse, please leave before its too late.

Why would we give up when they are dropping like flies?

Only a matter of time before the shareblue funds dry up.

Only a matter of time before you hear a knock at the door.

Only a matter of time before you goto the fridge and take a sip of your tea and everything goes black.

Only a matter of time before you goto bed after Shareblue shilling, and you do not wake up.

Only a matter of time Hilldawgs.

>hurr states something obvious, must be a shill

I'm not saying that there aren't shills on here purposefully trying to cause disruption, but there are plenty of people who do it just because it gets a rise out of us.

I voted for Trump but not gonna lie I'm kind of regretting it now

No mexico paying for wall
No obamacare repeal
No muslim ban

I feel really betrayed

Kek,

The autism shall protect us.

Shills have no power here.

Sage all shill threads