This is a room full of lawmakers discussing taking away maternity coverage

This is a room full of lawmakers discussing taking away maternity coverage

Not. One. Woman.

Defend this drumpfkins.

>Defend this drumpfkins.

Women don't know what's best for themselves because /women/.

Here is my argument

Why do we need woman's opinion for?

Don't worry, bitch. Ain't nobody gonna impregnate yo fat ugly ass.

I have no idea the context of this thread. What "maternity coverage" entails, or what meeting OP is referring to. I am replying without quoting 1 post by that ID while using a magical word in the Options field. Shareblue can suck my dick.

Women make up over half the voting population. If they wanted women, they could have voted women.

I have no idea the context of this thread. What "maternity coverage" entails, or what meeting OP is referring to. I am replying without quoting 1 post by that ID while using a magical word in the Options field. Shareblue can suck my dick.

women don't work hard, therefore dont achieve.

women cant make decisions for themselves in the first place

Women shouldn't be allowed to make decisions.

Misogynist rants are not an argument. Sorry sweeties.

Reminder not to take the bait, as OP is a master baiter who doesn't wish to actually make any points.

2 posts by that ID is a formula often used nowadays.

Was any part of what I said untrue in any way?

Women should not be involved in politics. Nor should they be allowed to vote.

>w-women are shit!!! they just need we didn't to be back in the kitchen and not vote!!!

Because it's the husband's resposibility to support a new mother, not the company's or coworkers'.

Fuck Hillary and fuck women people

Then womans cannot regulate my penis

Bitches need to campaign harder so their constituency votes them to that table. Literally your fault for not helping them OP.

Maternity leave is immoral. It exists only to encourage child neglect. If you support maternity leave you hate children.

>Weather station
>Not one Hurricane-Meteorologist

Explain this.

>Defend this drumpfkins.

Women should not be allowed to vote or hold elected office.

They can watch The View though.

>women walks into room
>WOMEN SHOULD BE PAYED MORE THAN MEN, HAVE PREGNANCY LEAVE, BETTER CUSTODY RIGHTS AND BE MORE LIKELY TO BE HIRED THAN MEN
>all the white men in the room shrivel up and die, and are replaced by minorities picked off the street at random
A NEW ERA

This

OLD MEN

they won elections

>WAHHHH, give me more money because I have a vagina

that's you, op

Its called meritocracy.

>women don't work hard, therefore dont achieve.

Yo' Mama!

`

Good. Women were a mistake.