Why should the government be allowed to tell you what you can and can't hunt and then consume...

Why should the government be allowed to tell you what you can and can't hunt and then consume? I got put in jail for over a year for hunting "illegally". Statist BS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmX7XBEohvY
youtube.com/watch?v=g-YvYJOack8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because thousands of animals would be hunted to extinction in a matter of decades if not even sooner.

>Leaf

I hunted house cats. Are those going extinct? Fuck you.

If a species can't stop itself from going extinct why should it deserve to exist.

The pigs were searching my house due to something else and found a bunch of cat carcasses in my basement and I got booked for a year + on that charge.

>I hunted house cats

>Why should the government be allowed to tell you what you can and can't hunt and then consume?
>and then consume?

youtube.com/watch?v=rmX7XBEohvY

Correct. I hunted and ate many house cats in my neighbourhood. It wandered onto my property so it was fair game.

Cat meat is excellent.

Fuck the communist canadian govt for restricting my ability to live off the land.

I have a ruddy duck on my wall

Private reserves have an incentive to keep up the number of the animals. Governments fuck over animals all the time. And their protection against poaching is piss poor.

>I hunted house cats
If it's on your property I don't think they should have a right to tell you whether you can shoot them. Cats are predators and not something you can just let loose.
>found a bunch of cat carcasses in my basement
Wtf

Buy land then you cuck, then you own every animal on that land and can hunt as you please

Why don't you get a more useful skill?

All feral cats should be shot on sight. I don't know about keeping them in your basement like we're playing skyrim

>I don't know about keeping them in your basement

And Where else would you keep them

Yes I agree. They were on my property when I terminated them. Awkward.

I used to salt-cure the cats in my basement, hanging 5 at a time from my basement ceiling. Great, explosive flavour.

I used to be a high school physics teacher. Awkward.

I have a BSc in physics and a minor in chemistry.

See It was a preservation technique.

I own the lot my house is on. You projected too hard as if I were a city dweller. Awkward.

Also, I should add the cats weren't feral, they had owners, but keep your cat off my property or it'll end up on my plate. Awkward.

Awkward

>Buy land then you cuck, then you own every animal on that land and can hunt as you please
It is not that simple in some western countries. I owned acres north of home. I still could not legally shoot game animals unless they were in season and I had paid for a hunting license.

UNLESS I was a farmer and could claim "crop damage".

No need to be passive aggressive.

See, I used to work with a lot of autistic kids since I was a teacher. I can tell a ton of people on this website are autistic because they fixate on nuances of my speech. Idiot. Awkward.

I have land. He's wrong. Awkward.

You're trying way too hard with that bait
I guarantee it will work on Sup Forums though

The fact that you think this is bait shows how badly the government has brainwashed you.

You're making a fucking fool out of yourself

>how badly the government has brainwashed you.
Dont you mean how well?

Sorry. You're right. Haha.

>the level of edge in this thread

What are you talking about? It was just my way of life. Fuck off.

>Killing animals for your own pleasure
Are you also a Muslim?
That way you could legally kill people for pleasure.

it's to give the wildlife a chance to reproduce.
a year is too long though imho.
but we have state biologists that study this shit.
if we over hunt, we wipe out species.

sooner than decades

house cats are an invasive species.
fuk'em

how can a show be so un-funny and un-creative

>Cat meat is excellent.

what is this?

I did it for food. Awkward

Yes.

You haven't tried it. So you can't talk. Awkward.

can i hunt down your wife and consume her afterwards?

Yeah I'm gonna go with my impression that you need a time out away from other human beings. Thank you Mounties.

>I hunted house cats
How does it feel to be this edgy

>Hunting house cats to consume their meat

You chinks disgust me.

>I did it for food
You mean some nice fresh cauliflower in a nice curry sauce with lentils, green beans and some grocery store chicken isn't good enough for you?

I'm actually divorced. Funny story: I was being investigated for domestic abuse, once the pigs got the warrant to search my house they found the dead cats. Awkward.

I did my time.

Autism.

No. I'm not a cuck who eats pesticide (((food))). I hunt my own food like my forefathers did.

>I hunt my own food like my forefathers did.
With spears and slings, and not a high powered rifle, I assume.

>You haven't tried it.
Quite the assumption, friend.

I used traps. Snares and such. Once they were trapped I hauled them down to the basement, had my way with themail, filleted them, etc etc. Cured them.

Once I caught a pregnant one and cut its womb open and pickled the fetuses. Very good stuff, nice rustic flavour. I called it "canadian caviar". Awkward.

If you actually ate cat, you'd agree with me.

>I hunt my own food like my forefathers did.
So eating cats is a family tradition? Are you a Chinese?

hunt isn't 4 feed anymore so you can't go and hunt whatever you want, is a sport and is regulated and controlled by landowners villages and things like that sorry leaf

You know, if you try too hard, the bait becomes quite obvious.

>people still replying to this low quality bait

fuck I hate leafs

>random madman post on Sup Forums
I liek it

Hunting in general. I'm Welsh. Awkward.

Whatever. I don't care if you believe me.

You're shifting the topic of discussion. You made an assumption you can't back up. That's all.

So you've eaten cat?

100% urbanites

I think you're still right in shooting them. But eating someone's pet and not informing the owner is kinda fucked. Did the cats have identification?

That pic should read
"Here is a true hunter. Killed by some soft domesticated sheltered cunt with a gun. "

What a shit example of human arrogance.

I could piss fuck this bitch against her will and she could not do a damn thing about it.

Yes. That was how I got charged with the separate missing cat incidents, because I held onto all of the collars. If the cats had identification tattoos in their ear I lopped the ear off and held onto it. 34 cats were attributed to me.

Yeah and that is there fault.
Hey faggot the most invasive and destructive species is humans.
Go kill yourself first faggot.

lol Because you are winner doing something more important then finding a cure for a disease.
Way to go in your life "winner".

I have a degree in physics. Awkward

>humorless morons

New gay and norgay, I'm not even surprised

>humorless morons
It's just who we are
youtube.com/watch?v=g-YvYJOack8

lol Yeah sure you do. Because you typed it here.
But yeah even if that is true (99.9% it is not) that makes up for being a fucking asshole??

Hey I'm a surgeon saving peoples lives but for my own enjoyment I rape kids. lol

>I held onto all of the collars
90% sure you're trolling, but yea that's fucked. Collecting trophies from pets. That's some sociopath shit. You got off lightly. Could've just bred the damn things if you like the meat so much.

>34 cats were attributed to me.
Madman.jpg

And you know you have an old world village idiot you are dealing with when they do not address the message but the pic put up with it.

ZORRA

You'd be surprised how many doctors are pedophiles.

Not bait. I don't care if you think it is.

You would be surprised how many dumb shits do not get a comparison.

English was never my strong suit. Awkward.

Thats a fake loin.

It's clearly been bred and raised for the specific purpose of being hunted, if it were a real, wild lion its face would be covered in scars.

lions have to fight as part of their yearly mating rituals, without the scars its not a real lion.

Autism for liking cats and thinking they shouldn't be shot?

Cats are more human than the sand niggers you let into your country, leaf.

I agree. If I could've hunted them too I would've. But let's be realistic: I needed to eat.

>I needed to eat.

You're winning me over

Good. Animals are made for food.