Why do people hate Mexicans/Latinos so much?

Why do people hate Mexicans/Latinos so much?

They don't, latinos are bro-tier.

Obviously, it never has snythig to do with the behavior of latinos, and is purely due to the irrational, pathological phobia of white americans.

Mexicans are the niggers of the Latin Hispanic World they are dragging us all down

Most latinos just want to go there to scrub toilets and support their 10 kids back home, mexicans go to steal and rape

Most of them that feel the need to leave their countries turn out to be heavily mixed with Africans, Americans only see the worst of Mexicans/Latinos. The reality is that the best of them are basically Mediterraneans. Mediterraneans took the south, Nordics and Celts took the north.

I'm Hispanic and i've literally never experienced racism irl.

Infact my girlfriend is white.

Fuck off, Pedro

I only hate Jews. All the other races are just pawns. And I certainly don't harbor hatred for Mexicans who just want to gain a better life for themselves. That doesn't mean that a million should be crossing the border every year tho. It's a fucking flood gate.

I'm britfag and I wish I could swap out every Muslim and black here for Mexicans. Christian + attractive women is good enough for me

This, latinos are bros.

I dont know honey, you are the OP , you tell us why you hate us.

Ecuador, pls go.

Any personal experiences?

Thanks for the sane reply, mate, and you said it , Americans only see the worst.

This guy get its. And i am Mexican and approve the wall.

Because they depress real wages and make our neighborhoods less safe.

Thanks bros, you are welcome to my humble country anytime you want, lol, and do it illegaly so all is square between us.

Kek, no they're not. They're a bigger threat than the blacks.

Why is he wearing Finnish flag colours ?

Our neighborhoods ? in fucking Saint Vincent and Granada ? GTFO.

Argentina

Can't you tell by how white he is

rare as fuck

Half Mexican here. I work in IT so I steal jobs from Indian guys, and earn over 100k a year. My criminal record consists of having a speeding ticket in 2001. My dad was an electrical engineer for Los Alamos labs (you know, the guys who made the first nuclear bombs). Have some immigration standards and get better Mexicans. There's 100 million of them, just take the good ones.

Whats your favorite minority ? Asians? You got no beef with Asians ?

stop with this bullshit. mexican women sit at nearly a 50% obesity rate and most are ugly and age like shit. good looking mexican women in the wild is mostly a myth

they also aren't actually christians. they have some bastardized form of christianity that's mixed with their aztec jungle death cult bullshit

Unlike *some* other races... Ahem... Hispanics actually HAVE young women.

Not going the way you wanted, mate ? Lots of support for Mexico in this thread, thanks lads. You guys are all welcome here, no homo.

How much spics is too much spics? Meme says they reproduce at higher rate than niggaz...

Mexicans are the niggers of the nigger world.

As long as you believe in Jesus Christ Our Lord And Saviour, you are okay in my book. Oh and as long as you dont behave like a mongrel (like right now) you are ok, too.

you're subhuman parasites and i'm very much looking forward to going to war with your country and slaughtering you animals

Found the Protestant supremacist

Not really, no. They're not on the verge of becoming the majority.

>this subhuman thinks i''m looking for his approval
you're a worthless race and a worthless country. you're a net negative on society

The graffiti part is true.
You should be able to shoot them when they do it.

>they have some bastardized form of christianity
It called Catholicisms m8

You know nationalities are not races right?

Mexican woman look good until they 24

It's mostly a learned behavior. The more native looking ones are impulsive and easy to anger. Most are superstitious. They act like every white person automatically looks down on them. This makes me look down on them.

It's pretty Fucking weak to act all macho and proud to be Mexican on the one hand and immediately get your feelings hurt when we assume you are a stereotype because you constantly conform to that stereotype.

Maybe the high born European breeds are more normal and respectable, but the red skinned ones are a pain in the ass

We don't. We hate that Mexicans think they have some inherent right to our county, as well as access to resources that should go to our citizens. Such as health care, public school, and over resources that are paid for from taxes to assist US citizens.

We used to have a good seasonal system with Mexico. Many would come in during harvest seasons and leave a few months later. Now you're demanding full access to everything, demanding essentially the right to vote, and believe you somehow are entitled to all the benefits of our country because you've turned yours to shit, have multiple babies with free health care to do so in the US that should be going to our citizens, and many of you refuse to speak English and demand we change to accommodate you.

Who the fuck do you beaners think you are? You've gotten so bold that I how we start teaching you a fucking lesson to go through the legal immigration process by allowing us to shoot you fuckers on site of hopping the border. Fuck you entitled fucking spics. Legal Mexicans are chill though.

Same desu just not with whites just against niggers and mudslimes

Whoa , internet tough guy! i am bracing myself in fear right now, please mr burger, dont take my beans!

We becoming a majority ? in a country of 330 million plus citizens? And you want me to seriously take that as a fact and not as mere political propaganda ? Cmon guys i know you will pull your "Le America is Brown in 2050" charts and whatnot, but right now , you cannot say that to my face and not to expect me not to laugh.

Some one is butt blasted, please continue. And you have not say one thing that is not an Ad Hominem.

NYfag here, beaners regardless of whatever country they come from are a fucking plague. They reproduce at an alarming rate that rivals the common cold. Every store you go into has less and less white people in it. And they always fucking stare at you like they got something to say so of course you gotta stand up for yourself and tell them fuck off.

If Islam had a face in this country, its spics.

Too bad they're going to re-claim america for us, the raza.

>We becoming a majority ? in a country of 330 million plus citizens? And you want me to seriously take that as a fact and not as mere political propaganda ? Cmon guys i know you will pull your "Le America is Brown in 2050" charts and whatnot, but right now , you cannot say that to my face and not to expect me not to laugh.

By 2042 Hispanics will push whites out of their majority status. You guys ruined America.

The black population is stagnant. Their birthrates are abysmal, they have a higher infant mortality rate, lower life expectancy, etc.

The Asian population isn't massively swelling.

We don't have terribly many Muslims.

Our problem is that our Hispanic population is growing and it's ruining the country.

>it hasn't happened yet, so nbd! xD

We heard the same thing about California. After Reagan amnesty it was ruined.

Are you me? Arizona here btw.

tu tiene que regresar, paco

1st generation mexicans aren't so bad (except for the straight up criminals) but their kids are horrible. Part of the reason why I'm against immigration in general is because America just has a knack for taking people from other countries and wringing anything good about their cultures out of them, leaving in all the bad things and then injecting our own bad habits straight into them, creating horrible ubershitbags on an industrial scale.

And it's a fact that Mexicans are savages. Imagine how they would act if we started a colony in their country? Oh wait.. I am pretty sure they have nationalized the property of and executed plenty of white people in their history, only to squander their I'll gotten gains. You cant trust Mexicans to run a society fairly. Theft and corruption are their way of life. Every Mexican politician is a criminal.

Why do we want that here?

Look Mexico, central, and South America and the answer is self-evident.

They do. But their fathers are atleast present and dedicated

I will say that's just a personal problem, for example a friend of mine tried to enter illegally to the USA, but he was caught in Mexico, I'm not sure what happened between him and the mexican autorities, but he really hates Mexicans with passion, and he dislike the fact that I have mexican friends, and in my experience some latinos tend to being very cruel against each others.

Hold your fucking horses , by 2040 ?Stop kidding yourself please, there is no way in hell the latino population in USA surpasses the 40 million number, right now. so , there is no way to accomplish this 2040 non-sense.

What about Mestizos?

I never said they become the majority in 2042, only that they push whites below 50%. Whites will still be the largest ethnic group, but it'll be a majority minority country.

And it's a fact that Americans are savages. Imagine how they would act if we started a colony in their country? Oh wait.. I am pretty sure they have nationalized the property of and executed plenty of black people in their history, only to squander their I'll gotten gains. You cant trust Americans to run a society fairly. Theft and corruption are their way of life. Every American politician is a criminal.

See, everyone can do this child-like "Every" and "Every" silliness. Boy , i sure hope so you are under 30 because if you are not , you are a lost cause of debate and humbleness. Learn from the other posters, you dont need to do personal attacks to prove a point.

Just going off my personal experience but Mexicans around here seem to work their asses off, have good food, hot women and great family values. They're cool.

Blacks can hang though, exact opposite experience with them.

Should have clarified.

What this guy said. I only have a problem with shitheads that want the US to degenerate into Mexico rather than uplift themselves with the opportunities immigration provided them.

I hate wetbacks, calispics for being """human""" filth. And all MeshitcANOS, their country is rich in resources, and has everything a functioning society could ever ask for, but Mexican culture is below trash only slightly above niggerdom and mudshits.

Even the spics in India are worse than the average street shitter.

that poem belongs in the national archives

And when you ask your average white they will allways come with their "I am 1/32 german 2/5 Irish and 1/8 Italian, you know" bullshit, people will always look for things to differentiate from others, and besides that, they migth not identify as Americans because most American don't recognize them as such, they will always be seem as Mexican, not matter if they are 2nd, 3rd or 4th gen and have more American aspects than Hispanic

user, i have (legal) family in the USA , and every single one of them, told me negative things about black persons, its a shame things have gotten so bad this last 30 years, in the interracial department.

Americans hate christians.

hahaha i am a manlet and its been so long since ive been manhandled by a tall girl like that

i really miss it desu

Kek, your people literally comes and begs for money and food in here, and when they don't get they start assaulting people, you can't go near the train tracks anymore because they are ridden of dirty Sudacas like yourself, but I guess we are the niggers because gringos generalise every wrong doing Hispanic as Mexican.

>>What this guy said. I only have a problem with shitheads that want the US to degenerate into Mexico >>rather than uplift themselves with the opportunities immigration provided them.

Totally valid point, bro, send those assholes here back to Mexico , or in jail, makes no difference to me. And again, i personally support the wall and expect good things for both countries with it.

>Sudacas
kek. don't hear that one around here much. and yes, we do generalize all hispanic criminals as mexican. it used to be puerto ricans but you guys stole the title in the 1980's with your massive influx of gang crime

She is a fucking giant, wtf.

>5'10 vs 5'11

Go see if you can stay alive for six months in the barrio. If you arent dead or paralyzed from the waist down, come back and ask the same question with the same vote of curiosity

I don't hate Mexicans or Latinos. I hate Spics and Beaners. Bean sucking scum that commit crime, and simultaneously leech off of our tax dollars while driving our wages down.

Totally aproved from this side of the soon to be wall, fuck the spics , its the same problem the black comunity has with the "niggas", they shit up all the efforts of the community to integrate and be a productive members of the society.

Its the same , really , just we also get blamed from the troubles caused by many South American citizens,

Plus i bet if we scrutinize the crime stadistics regarding latino crime, i bet my ass many of these offenders come from S. America and since they show up with the police or ICE officer with no ID , and they say they come from Mexico because they get deported near the USA border and try again another time.

Ive been in the barrio for 3 years now. Someone has got to start the gentrification process, might as well get in while home prices are low. Full force gentrification is only about a year away at this point. A couple of large apartment complexes are going up and so are some shopping centers. The beaners are starting to feel the heat. They put up anti-gentrification posters and graffiti all over town, and have small marches every month or so.

Lol you gringos are very funny, I love you guys, no homo.

They're awful neighbors. They play that awful honking bonking music every night.

I call the cops after 10 every fucking time. They know it's me, what the fuck are they going to do?

After 10 pm ? Give me break, Grampa.

I like them. My wife is Mexican and her and her family are great people who have welcomed me with open arms. Most people who hate latinos have probably never spent much time around them or met bad apples.

The cops are more than happy to come knock on your cousins' door. Shuts those beaners up good. Maybe I should just call ICE instead.

They pop out too many babies. They also are all allowed jobs in the state government with less than bachelors degrees whereas I have a bachelors and I can't even get a job.

They also pop out so many babies at a young age and then wonder why there's no jobs. I have seen some working at grocery stores and they try to get me to work there but it's like I have a bachelors and job experience i'd actually rather suicide or go on welfare than deal with you trying to say we're all the same.

My problem with them is that they think they're equal to whites somehow. But i'm probably kms so I don't even care anymore.

They generally cause crime
also
>tfw no taco gf

I used to live on a mostly white street, then all the whites moved out and were replaced with Mexicans and they were all very loud and rude.

I live in the country now and have no neighbors, but whenever I go to other people's homes, it's easy to tell where the Mexicans live because they have no regard for their neighbors.

Unless they're the ultra-polite abuelitas who bring you tamales.

What time is Mexico bed-time?

They also hate anyone with college experience with a passion. Which is again just feeding the welfare machine.

How do they realize treating college grads like shit just makes everyone want to go on welfare. We're not all gonna work at min wage jobs now because you said so paco.

one spic is too many spics

Oh no....another shill for Mexicans thread

I want all the illegals to start calling me "Dad" since my taxes take care of them and the leeching children