Resisttrump Montreal

There's an event at Concordia University in Montreal this weekend no "how to resist Trump and the Far-right". I want to go but idk what i should do. If anyone is interested in joining i can post info

Other urls found in this thread:

resisttrump.ca/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you and Trudeau

What the fuck are canacucks gonna do? Y'all can't even vote in the USA.

neither can illegal aliens but somehow a lot of them voted

i honestly have no idea, they think they are resisting trump or something. What can you expect from people who have their heads so far up their asses
resisttrump.ca/about/

Dont go, if you do bring bear mace and a taser. anybody who gets in your face or follows you or if a group of people start intimidating you. Spray the fuck outa them and taze away. tell the police you felt threatened and felt like they were harassing you or like you felt physically threatened and your life was in danger, cause it probably will be!

Liberalism.

Illegals are still citizens. Wtf !

This is the most Canadian picture I've ever seen. Libtards with anti-Trump signs, guys with beanies, goatees and sunglasses, and there's even a bloody Tim Horton's in the background.

video tape it and post it for teh lulz

kek
i'm actually center-left and not violent at all so i might pass for one of them. I don't have any bad intentions because i know the meeting is meaningless anyway and there's nothing productive done there but i really want to see and study the enemy.
i might just do that

r/esist

Hold up a EndNaziphobia sign

Canacucks to Trump: We think you suck!
Trump to Canacucks:

oh no more virtue signalling bullshit

fuck you you fucking shill

what the fuck is an esist?

why do black women in another country give two fucks about a politician that effects there life 0 percent?

Hard to say. Antifa seem to collude well with the cops there, the odds would be pretty unbalanced. And then that m103 bullshit....I really don't know, user. Just watch your back out there regardless

What the fuck is this shit even doing in this fucking board?

yeah friend just told me about m103. Thx tho i'm gonna see what i can do before i need to abort

>French first, english second

Wtf, how man frogs are there in canada? I thought less than 10% of leafs know french.

You have some proofs?

One citizen in 4 lives in Quebec. That's a higher percentage than blacks in the USA.

outside of Montreal Quebec is almost only french