Coriolis Effect

Does anyone still believe the earth is flat? Anyone with any experience with long distance shooting knows that the rotation of the earth affects where you hit your target, an obvious amount, once you get out to and past 1000 yards.

youtube.com/watch?v=hiRaP8qxqa4

Nah scopes are just more Jewish shenanigans

Have you ever shot a long-ranged rifle? Have you ever flown to the moon? Have you ever climbed Everest?

I'll believe it when I see it for myself. Photographs can be manipulated to further an idea, same as scientific results. Global warming isn't proven.

Our flat earth is spinning like a record

BTFO

Yes, because I live in America. .300 win mag that I regularly take out to 1000 yards. The effect is glaringly obvious when you shoot directly east and then change to shooting directly west.

That wouldn't account for changes in bullet elevation at all you fucking retard.

>ill believe it when I see it
I can probably name ten things you have never seen but still believe in

then shoot with iron sights. You can still notice the effect.

You should go to the equator and shoot yourself

Oh shit. My ID = PEDO

How embarrassing

Wow more anti-semitic delusion
Go shoot yourself
Or I could do it for you
Faggot

Make me slut

Wow literal autism

LONG RANGE SHOOTING IN BOTH COMPETITION AND COMBAT IS A JEWISH HOAX! THE FINAL REDPILL HAS BEEN REVEALED!

you-you're a fucking idiot.

are you retarded? just because the earth is flat doesn't mean it doesn't rotate

this

UM EXCUSE ME BUT A FLAT EARTH CAN STILL ORBIT AND ROTATE

>b8 pic
Yeah the left one is taken closer to the Earth, the fuck is your point?

Heh, you're pretty good, kid

>B8 response
If it was closer, it would be a bigger circle

Yeah I am a moron of course it was bait.

It spins like a disc you utter nincompoop

If earth was rotating like a fucking disc the bullet would be hitting to the left or right of target. The only possible way the bullet hits above or below your zero is if the earth is round, you mongrel.

explain horizontal AND vertical deflection then

bump 4 rex

see

turbo autismo

>Jr. Physics
lel
The earths upwards spiral torque is what causes you to think its round.

Not only is the earth spinning like a record, it's also spinning like a dime on edge at the same time. I cant wait until actual physics is taught in schools

They went out in space to the same tripod to take both?

The earth is not flat.

The sun is, though.

Yes it fucking is

so something has to be round to rotate, now? fucking idiot. i swear roundies are all full blown retards who repeat the same shit theyve heard without putting a single thought into it

>rotating like a fucking disc
objects can rotate in 3 dimensions you fucking retard

>Roundies
I love it

Comp shooter here. The coriolis effect is a real thing that needs to be taken into account with 1000+ meter shots. The amount of adjustment needed is is small, but you can see it when there is no adjustment.

How can people be so stupidly retarded to believe the Earth is flat? Makes me believe conservatives are really low IQ.

>believe
youre using a lot of belief, and not a lot of proof. we knew the earth was flat before idiots like you came with that bullshit sphere theory. so the burden of proof is on you to prove that the earth is round, and so far you have given none, faggot.

I do F class shooting with a rifle that looks damn near identical to this one (MDT lss on PIERCE long action 338 LM) with 300 grain hand loads. Coriolis pushes the bullet a inch left/right up/down depending on what direction youre shooting. The effect isnt that noticeable but it matters if youre shooting PAST 1000.

>being 33km up
>radius of earth is over 6000km
why even bother you fucking retard.

>misses target

Guy guys it was the coriolis effect i swear. Hurrr.