Why are liberals so obsessed with gay marriage? It's kind of creepy

Why are liberals so obsessed with gay marriage? It's kind of creepy.

Why are they so obsessed with abortion, and "subversive" art, and race-mixing? It's because they are liberals, they hate strength, beauty, purity and ability. They are mentally diseased, they have a sick desire to destroy anything of worth.

Because they are faggots

because it opens the door for polygamy next. then will come child-brides. because we have to recognise the marriages of our muzlim friends, of course.

It's their niche.

Because it flies in the face of normalcy. It's trendy to be edgy and against the grain. Future generations (if there are any) will see conservatism as the new rebellion.

>why are liberals obsessed with the PUREST FORM OF LOVE

Because it's hot?

This.

Kill yourself

'

They support anything that destroys white western values.

It's why they hypocritically support gays and muslims at the same time.

You know... Anime isn't real

I don't want gay marriage, i want cute 13yrs gf jailbait without any concerns.

>anime isn't real

it is real and anime 2.5d girls are all lesbians.

this is the future that we bring when tomorrow comes.

In our country if you're not married you don't have some rights like visiting the other in the hospital and different tax technicalities and shit. The problem is the gays demand too much and demand that churches also hold weddings of gays instead of just going through the courts. The religious should not be controlled so tightly, that is unamerican. If a church wants to sell its soul to rake in all the fagdollars they should have the right to as well. The goal of the left should be more rights and liberties for everyone, a true liberal would not be happy with taking away the rights of others just because they disagree.

Checked,

I hope they keep it up, the fewer breeding in that group the sooner their inferior genes die off

I just find it funny that the are choosing lifestyles that exterminate their future base

When you try to please everyone you end up pleasing no one.

I'm not a liberal, but I love lesbians. I love them as people, and marriage is a bullshit human construct. who the fuck cares if they want to sign a paper that says they are together? let them. it's not like it really means anything in the grand scheme of things

in vitro fertilization?
adopting a child into their lifestyle?
surrogets?
they can have kids, and teach them. you're taught to be gay, not directly, but from your surrounding environment and your upbringing. gays will always exist as long as humans exist

It actually blows my mind their aren't more lesbians.

Why the fuck would a girl want to fuck a burly hairy man instead of another girl?

Really makes me think

I don't know user, I do think there's a chance that the whole LGBTQ racket is really a genetic mutation appearing in our population as a means of population control.

We're so far removed from the normal ways: predators, environment, etc that I think it's a genetic defect occurring to regulate reproduction rates by making a percentage of the populace less inclined to pass on their genes with the opposite sex.

>not wanting to see those two consummate a marriage.

Why AREN'T you obsessed with it?

and they are obsessed with muslim refugees/communists who hate what liberals stand for and would massacre most libs