Trump is fine guys! HE IS FUCKING FINE. THE SHILLS ARE JUST TRTING TO DAMAGE HIM. EVERYTHING IS OK. IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS

Trump is fine guys! HE IS FUCKING FINE. THE SHILLS ARE JUST TRTING TO DAMAGE HIM. EVERYTHING IS OK. IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS.

Bump

faggot

I don't see what the big deal is. The proposed republican bill was god awful. I don't see why people would be happy about Trump coming to his senses and stopping it.

You're welcome ;)

You just strengthen our resolve with these threads.

The sad thing is you believe this. Trump was perfectly ok with fucking everyone over except the rich. He just knew even Republicans wouldn't vote for it so he pulled it.

Trump loved TrumpCare. If he didn't, he wouldn't have put so much energy into it. If it had passed today, as written, he would have boasted about it being the best healthcare plan ever created.

I'll give him credit for knowing when to walk away though. Move onto other things and maybe come back to Healthcare once "Phase 2" and "Phase 3" are fleshed out in writing.

>Drumpf is a liar and a madman
>BUT I know he exactly how he thinks

>thinking Sup Forums cares about trump
He's just another meme. I only "supported" hem here because it was funny making memes and edits and seeing how pissed off BernieBros and HillShills got

I look forward to the next big meme, Trump was getting stale anyway

Mods are deleting lefty pol threads.

Fucking savages.

Atleast he did walk away. Perhaps next time republicans and dems could work together and compromise on a new healthcare bill?

Trump is a Russian shill.

And?

Is that even a controversial stance at this point? That's like me posting, "The sky is blue" without any sort of extra thing to add.

The shills aren't trying to damage them, they're just trying to get attention to themselves because they're bored and they got hooked on shitposting during the election.

IT'S JUST ANOTHER 4D CHESS MOVE BY TRUMP. DON#T LISTEN TO THE SHILLS!!!

Agreed. These shill waves happen every few weeks. We're used to it now and basically immune to their attempts at demoralization. Just wait them out and keep calling them faggots. They will be gone within 24 hours.

>travel ban struck down

This just means he wont be blamed if there is a terrorist attack

>health care bill failed

If that bill passed it would've destroyed Trump when healthcare imploded

>Mexico hasn't paid for the wall

The wall hasn't even been planned yet

Still better than Hillary. With ties to the Saudi Royal family and the CF having a finger in every pie

Shouldn't you be fishing bodies out of that sewage stream called the Thames?

Please tell us more shareblue!
Bumping for this reason!

>And?
And that means your country is fucked.

>That's like me posting, "The sky is blue" without any sort of extra thing to add.
I think that is the case, yeah. America's fucked and that's all there is to say.

This

I cant believe I voted for that conman

Please post more of your memes SB!

Thank you for your work by the way. It's nice to have paid graphic designers make designs easily co-opted by autistic shitposters.

Please more graphic design for us to co-opt!

Funny since Trump sold arms to the Saudis (YEA ISLAM) when Obama blocked the deal.

$post_ID ( it's over Drumpf is FINISHED! $post_id ) )

They dont need to. Republicans could have come up with something that literally just their party could agree on and they couldnt even do that because the howler monkeys in the freedom caucus wouldnt let anything slide if it didnt make you fight in thunderdome for healthcare.

>wont e blamed for terror attack
Only if it comes from somebody who entered the country from one of the places that would have been subject to the ban, which has almost never happened.

normies get out

>a leaf

So it's bad that members of the Republican parties aren't okay with passing healthcare that fucks people in the ass? Double standard faggots.

>It's yet another shills try to subvert Sup Forums but it's back to normal the next day episode

The resistance to it in the freedom caucus was because it didnt fuck people hard enough. They wanted to basically cut all regulation and return free market forces to insurance prices. Idiot.

>so much energy
>put literally no energy

>healthcare that fucks people in the ass
This had Trump's complete and full support. If it had passed today then Trump would have said it's the greatest that's ever been created.

You're not paying attention and should probably refrain from speaking of things you know nothing about

Au contraire, mon ami, the problem is you pay attention in the wrong places, then proceed to waste your words in them as well.

You're one to talk about "wrong places", leaf.

I. FUCK TRUMP
II. FUCK RYAN
III. FUCK ALL LIMP-WRISTED MODERATES

WE NEED A LIBERTARIAN REVOLUTION AND WE NEED IT NOW - SEND EVERY FILTHY MODERATE OUT OF D.C. AND REPLACE THEM WITH A COHORT OF THE MOST RADICAL CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVES AND LASSIEZ-FAIRE LIBERTARIANS THIS NATION HAS EVER SEEN

WHEN EVERY SINGLE MODERATE TRUMPKEK AND RYANFAG HAS BEEN EXPELLED FROM THE U.S. CONGRESS THEN WE SHALL HAVE UNITY - REAL REFORM - AND TOTAL VICTORY

>Implying that turning all of America into thunderdome will create Unity.

TRERMP IZ WINNNING DONT WATCH THE NEWS DUURHHH