That's it, I say that we kick Canada out of the Anglosphere

That's it, I say that we kick Canada out of the Anglosphere.

All Anglos in favor, say "I,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_rfVQHQZyo&ab_channel=MusiclyricsFULLHD
angusreid.org/islamophobia-motion-103/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Americans
>Anglosphere

Niggersphere/Spicsphere

Careful there leaf, if you insult your enemies, they win.

I hate this country. Why did my parents ever move here. I should immigrate to Amerca.

Kick Canada out of existence. Papa Trump said the Nuclear option was still on the table.

Nobody wins with spics and niggers

>>>/India/

imagine the nuclear wasteland that is Canada

Fallout:Day of the Rake when?

At least you too leafs aren't shitposters.
So long as you're white our door is open.

No one wins with mudshits either, but that doesn't seem to be stopping you.

I don't want to be a nigger, once I get by degree and can actually contribute, then ill come.

>but that doesn't seem to be stopping you.

Neither does it seem to be stopping you either.

>Say I
It's 'aye' you degenerate fuckface

>neither either
You really ought to go to bed, kid.

That's what 20 hours no sleep and DUDE WEED does to you.

Could we just kick Trudeau out instead? Getting rid of him will solve many issues, I can guarantee that much.

The fate of the liberals when the next great conservative arrives in parliament:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_rfVQHQZyo&ab_channel=MusiclyricsFULLHD

its chinks like you that are turning Canada into a third world country, Americans don't want you either chang go the fuck home

Wrong
t.A Russian
I fucking love America. I'll celebrate like it's new year the day I get an American Citizenship. I want guns and old American cars and I'll proudly wear the stars and stripes almost every day.

Fuck Muslims

Huh, my ID changed.
You're mistaken, friend.

I mean, we're hardly better in bongland. We're like 50% mudslime at this point

You can leave any time you like, I know a few people who'd buy you the plane ticket too.

As a fellow leaf I have to say Jefferson and Jackson are better than any leader we've ever had. That or our education system was so focused on making us cucked that I never learned how cool John A. MacDonald really was.

Our prisons are overloaded already and they can't arrest us all

I can't leave until I get my degree, I am not paying for an American university. I would appreciate you putting me in contact with anyone willing to pay for my trip to America.

Better do it fast before your entire country gets cucked.

Get out when you can... The country won't be fully fucked for about a year.

We're just trying to appease Britain, gotta get as many Muslims as them.

This shithole is gonna be like Germany by the end of Trudeau's reign. Screencap this.

Holy fuck you humongous faggot, you are literally the kind of peoples who are ruining our country, you get a huge part of your education getting paid by the government (aka taxpayer actually pay for it) and the moment you get it you fuck off to another country for a better pay, fuck off already. You`re a literal parasite and nothing more. I hope you get some kind of incurable cancer, you prick.

>to America
Sorry Ching, the ticket was for a helicopter that stops somewhere out over the pacific ocean. I shouldn't have lied, eh.

I

There's a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Canadians would have voted against the motion, but our virtue signalling retards in charge were all for it.

angusreid.org/islamophobia-motion-103/

It's still possible to make Canada great again.

Just kick the French parts out. Send them back to the EU where they belong.

in a hypothetical situation how fast would canada surrender if the USA tried to annex them?

Is Sup Forums in an ill-informed tizzy about something unimportant?
It's a non-binding resolution according to this: aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html
So basically, it's an empty virtue-signalling opportunity that has legal ramifications.
Unless I'm interpreting this incorrectly.

Nice read comprehension you have there, retard. I already specified where I'm from.
It your people's fault for running a country into the ground that anyone one who can jump ship does so. There's nothing wrong with making the best of a bad situation.

Evil rises when good people do nothing. You shall join us in peace and harmony

Sorry, that has NO legal ramifications.

About half the time it took for Ivanka to surrender to Dudeweedlmao's lumberjack syrup branch

Canada is 100% only Chinese they started deporting whites in the 70s

>read comprehension
I hate myself

I

Yeah, nothing wrong with making the best of a bad situation if it's your home. A foreigner who does that is taking advantage of kindness. Foreigners who lack our values have raped our systems by their lack of goodwill and paying under the table for real estate and labour, among other things. Less tax money from them, more hospital beds to them. It's not an equal competition, and nowhere are the moral reservations that should prevent such abuses.

Fuck off. The only mistake we ever made was letting people like you come here.

We don't need to destroy Canada. We just need to destroy the following:

Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Hamilton, Ottawa, London, and various neighbourhoods throughout other cities. Next we genocide the aboriginals

>Vancouver

Just the city not the suburbs tho right

I, and i say that even 20 years ago.

I

It's not an Anglogenocide. It's an Anglosuicide, and Canada/Sweden/Germany are pulling the trigger.

I

Fuck off faggot. I served in your surprising non shitty military, I did my part. Now I reap the fruits of my labour. Keep being butthurt.

They are afracking disgrace

>"I"

aye

But the aboriginals are already fucked, besides, can't we sympathise a little bit since immigration is going to put ye olde canadiennes in the same position?

That's right, not the suburbs...
(We're bombing the SHIT out of the suburbs lol)
I read a story about some fucking yoga event where they decided to block off a bridge, around the time GTA5 came out, remember thinking Vancouver was worse than satire.

Eye

Goddamn, I'm trying to rage out at Canada, not you for being retarded

>I held a gun for pay
>tfw to smart for morals

Chance are you worked in the reserve or something, you cowardly 2nd generation, good for nothing immigrant.

How about you ask your parents who worked like hell to get you here and pay you some fucking school about it, huh? Why not share your wisdom with them and see what they, the one who actually make it so that YOU can be here, think about this mentality? You'd be surprised.

Also little shit like you wouldn't last long in your home country, you're a foreigner both to your homeland AND your host country, you sorry case of a human being.

I

fpbp & kek confirms with these digits

>will be like Germany
You are among the few countries that are worse than us, leaf.

fuck i haven't listened to that song in a decade

Aye

Do your fucking research Sup Forums

>The non-binding motion, which condemns "Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination", passed on Thursday among a divided parliament.

>It asks a parliamentary committee to launch a study on how the government could address the issue, with recommendations due in mid-November.

>This would require the government to collect date on hate crimes, conduct official assessments of affected communities and present findings to parliament within eight months.

It literally asks them to do a study. that's all

Nice set of assumptions, Ricky. Just know that you're wrong on all counts.

I'

Trudeau's such a mcfricken cuck, so aye

Sadly, this is going to get buried because it's the truth. The reason this motion is getting so much flak is because at our core people are just sick and tired of muslims and their antics. Which is why this meaningless motion get's blown out of proportion. That and the fact that it makes Trudeau look bad.

Aye

Voting to limit your own free speech to virtue signal. You Cucknadians make me sick.

"Liberals" voting to limit free expression and deny challenging of ideas. Kill yourselves. Slowly.

The Conservatives put forth the exact same motion against anti-Semitism, and none of you subhuman niggers said anything about it.

Honestly, people like OP didn't get slapped enough by their mothers.

the thing I hate the most are leftist cunts spewing
>but its not a law it's a motion
yeah but it still governs and directs the speech that comes out of our government

>yeah but it still governs and directs the speech that comes out of our government

Then why weren't you complaining when the Conservatives passed the same motion against anti-Semitism two years ago?

>destroy the 80% white Montreal

Come to non-Portland Oregon. It's nice and the very few niggers here work at gas stations or are Sheriff Clarke-tier.

>80%

Montreal is absolutely not 80% white, it's closer to 65% white. Just came back and saw nothing but niggers and hajis, nice work Quebec.

Once you give up the Union Jack you're out

t. Brit in Canada

>London
>82% White
>2.6% arab
>2.4% black
Fuck you Chang

Don't talk bad about canada, They literally have evil mind powers.
Literally.
I'm proof. Bad shit ALWAYS happens to me when I TELL THE TRUTH about canada and canadians.
They are evil.
See how that guy is talking to you?? Curse words
>curse
>words
>CURSE
They are evil. SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!

>fuck you
>faggot
>bitch
>loser
>waste of space
>failure

Just non-stop curse words at anyone who doesn't like their homeland.
They. Are. Evil.

Fucking I.

Fuck off faggot, there are plenty of niggers in Portland, OR.
>t. Vancouverfag

Or we Annex the ninnies and lay claim to our rightful clay

For the record, I would like to state that any and every view I have ever expressed regarding Islam, especially negative, was pure satire and not my honest opinion.

have fun getting buttfucked by libtards for the next 70 years

I

I thought the motion was nonbinding

I

Can confirm, live there

>Hamilton
You choose Hamilton over Brampton? Hell you didn't even put Vaughn on the list.

It was. A bunch of pussies agreed to agree that the non-defined term of "islamophobia" is bad. They could push it further, but for the moment it means nothing.

they raked themselves, SAD!

kek fpbp

What seems to be the problem buddy? My parents have been paying taxes in this country for over 25 years. I want to study here and seek better opportunities elsewhere while maintaining a foot in Canada. Why do you oppose this?

Also what's wrong working abroad for a while? It's an experience. There are millions of Canadians in the USA. I'm about to graduate and I'm literally willing to work anywhere in the country except the north where it's too fucking cold.

Especially the suburbs

Richmond will cease to exist

>be canadian
>get promised weed
>lose free speech instead

I live in Montreal and the central part is mostly non-whites. White people in Montreal live in Ahuntsic, Rosemont, Plateau, all the West Island and South West. Also, the eastern part of the island past the refineries if all White people. Outremont minus the kikes also has a significant amount of upper class whites.

Its a disgrace that it took twelve posts before someone mentioned this.

Aye.

We are all fighting the same (((enemy)))

I'll never abandon the maple niggers

You don't know the first thing about serving you russian reservist faggot