I don't know why I still come here. I hate this fuckin' board and all you retarded shitheads. You guys ruined my life

I don't know why I still come here. I hate this fuckin' board and all you retarded shitheads. You guys ruined my life.

It happened a few years ago. I was in my late 20s and moved back in with my parents.

I was browsing Sup Forums in my room and I lived on the second story. I would often leave my window open because we didn't have AC.

So I'm on Sup Forums at night, and some random dude starts posting pictures of black penises. You know, one of those, "How can white men even compete?" trolls. I clicked on the topic to report him.

Then I heard a noise behind me. Behind me was a friend of the family on a ladder. He was checking out our roof (he did construction) to see if it needed replaced. I turned around and looked at him and he averted his eyes. No doubt he saw me sitting on my computer looking at a picture of a black penis.

Dude probably thought I was a fuckin' faggot. I'm pretty sure he told my parents because they acted weird around me the next few days.

You fuckin' motherfuckers. How can I explain to a couple Baby Boombers why I had a black penis on my monitor? Dude, no way can I fuckin' explain that. They probably think I'm a closeted homo.

Fuck you, Sup Forums. All of you each and individually, FUCK YOU!

Just tell them you're a faggot. You'll get social brownie points for that shit nowadays.

very thinly veiled "please post black cocks" request thread

Why fight it OP? You're obviously gay by the way you type.

>a few years ago I was in a BBC thread
>fuck you pol how do I explain this to muh baby boomer parents
>a few years later

Saaaaage

>It happened a few years ago
>they acted weird around me the next few days.

a) we don't fucking care
b) you probably are a closet homo if you still cant stop thinking about it.
c) this thread doesnt belong in Sup Forums
saged

tl;dr
but you come here out of habit.
You need to sort yourself out.

how CAN white bois even compete though?

>being cucked by a PICTURE of a black cock
wew lad

This is why I have my laptop on a small stand and go into my closet to use it. I don't have a lock on my door, so instead of anyone coming inside at anytime and seeing what I have on my screen, I go into my closet and close the door behind me. If someone comes into my room, I can hear them, and can close everything I need to before they open the closet door.

The negatives are obviously my family thinks its weird. I just tell them I like closed off spaces because it gets me more immersed when I'm playing games. The second one is it gets fucking hot as hell after an hour. 15 min if I'm jerking off.

Thats kids gotta be dead from that mouth

>WAAH FUCK YOU Sup Forums YOU MADE ME CLICK ON BLACK PENISES

You are legitimately autistic. I hope mods ban you from Sup Forums permanently.

Nice cover story you black penis looker.

Severe autism

just tell him it was for a school project

Why not admit you're just gay for dicks, homo?

God I love this story, please be true!

>Get a hooker
>Bring her to your room while family is in the house
>Loudly fornicate with her
>Parents no longer think you are gay
>???
>Profit

It took you this long to come up with a shitty cover story? Hopefully it works out for you OP.