Is racemixing really bad or is it just a meme?

Is racemixing really bad or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are already mixed so it doesn't matter, better if you just continue the downward genetic spiral of your blood.

Pretty nice mocha colored bitches. I see nothing wrong.

It's certainly not good.
You're certainly not good.

If you're shilling the same thread, at least change the pic

In both the long and short run it is a terrible idea for several reasons. First of all, there is a direct correlation between the ethnic homogeneity in a society and the level of trust among individuals within that society, pic related. If your society is filled with all different races and all different weird mixes of those different races, you're going to have a very low-trust society. This is because people tend to be implicitly biased in favor of those that are more alike them, and two people of the same race will always be more alike genetically than two people of different races.

People also tend to identify and empathize more easily with those that are more alike to them, this is why you see companies always use minorities in their posters and pamphlets when they’re trying to seem ‘diverse’. This presents a problem for mixed people because in our present society they are a very small minority. Who do they identify with? There’s no historical tradition for them to fall back on because mixing race is a very modern thing and there’s no present role models for them to identify with. They’re a people without a nation and they often serve as a fifth column to the people in the country that are unmixed because it’s in the interest of the mixed to make everyone as mixed-up and nation-less as them. They are the ultimate agents of globalization and liberalism.

nothing wrong with marrying a beautiful black wife and having waffle colored children with her, just make sure if shes black that she has a nice ass and nice tits- dont settle for anything less than atleast a 9/10.

And this isn't even going into the disparity among races as far as factors like intelligence go. Statistically, a society of white people is going to be more intelligent, more peaceful, and overall more successful than a society of half-black/half-white people, or a society of half-amerindian/half-white people. You could argue that on average white people aren’t the absolute smartest, but we seem to be the best at creating wealthy and successful nations for whatever reason, so it would seem to be in our interest to keep it that way.

Lastly, there should be something said about ethnocentrism. See my link below, ethnocentrism as an evolutionary strategy is the dominant strategy over humanitarianism, individual self-interest, and ethno-traitorousness. If your ethnicity mixes together with everyone else, ethnocentrism as a strategy is obviously not possible for your people. White people and the Western culture we’ve created work very well as an ethnicity, we have a rich history and I see no reason to throw it all away because “lol why not xDDDDDD”. If we were merely to realize the power we have, like we did prior to all of this globalism bullshit, we’d be able to rule this planet as a nation of kings.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

I'm half jap and half white with some Russian in my jap side from the Russo Japanese war.

My granny was race mixing a century before this meme.

But ya. I am an abomination by many of Sup Forums standards. As is my wife (half ethnic Dutch half puerto rican

It's genetically unhealthy to mate different species, yes.

But the bad part comes from the slow decay of civilizations which happened over and over again:
India
Persia
Greece
Italy
All fucked by shitskins and decayed more and more as time went on.
and now America and Europe.

Maybe you have smart attractive kids, but you put primitive genetic coding into their DNA. Your future ancestors are going to be like South American stupid.

those fucking kids don't look white you idiot. Yes, it's bad.

MARRIAGE MATERIAL

60% is not a meme, anyone in this thread reading remember that

I don't care who you breed with as long as it isn't a white person. Good on you.

1. Unsound arguments aren't fallacious. Pretending everything in that statement is true? Has nothing to do with validity.
2. See 1
3. See 2
4. See 3
5. See 4

lrn2logic

The crispr exists, its now officially a meme, genetics are going to mean very little very soon.

>Unsound arguments aren't fallacious
>lrn2logic
yeah, you first

A fallacious argument is one in which the conclusion does not necessarily follow from the premises. An unsound argument is one in which the premises are not true.

All cats are purple. user is a cat. user is purple.

That argument is not sound, on any level. It is not fallacious, either.

You would know these things if you had ever read a book, before.

That is a ridiculously cherry picked group of photos - those South Indians look like negrito adivasis, who are only a small minority in the region. Here's a better composite.

Some studies show that mixed race offspring tend to be more anxious and depressed but its literally just a matter of whether or not you just want to continue your bloodline. I think people should be able to do both without criticism

yeah ok man

Do you really not know these things? Are you actually confused about the difference between an argument that relies on premises that are false, and one that relies on premises that are fallacious?

Would you please continue to claim that I am wrong? People who have the slightest idea what they are talking about enjoy it.

Also? Do yourself a favor and just google it. Go ahead and google "the difference between false and fallacious." You will be ever-so-slightly less-idiotic, afterwards.

Not a lot. Because you shouldn't reach adulthood without knowing these things and you did. So you're very, very stupid. But you will crawl a tiny, insignificant stretch closer to not being a completely retarded, worthless, moronic fuck-up, once you have read any of the first three-hundred results.

For example:

Here is an argument with a conclusion that is false:
All rabbits have tails made out of lasers. Bobby is a rabbit. Bobby has a tail made out of lasers.

That argument is false. Rabbits do not have tails that are made out of lasers. Bobby is not a rabbit. Bobby does not have a tail made out of lasers.

And yet? It is a 100% valid conclusion to claim that Bobby has a tail made out of lasers, GIVEN the premises. Because that is a valid argument that is not sound.

Now let's re-frame it:

Bobby is a human being. Rabbits are not human beings. Rabbits are mammals.

That is an argument that is perfectly true. Every statement is 100% accurate, and no one can claim otherwise without being wrong. But it is a fallacious argument. Bobby being a human being and rabbits not being human beings has nothing to do with whether or not rabbits are mammals, per our argument. The conclusion does not follow from the premise.

So, despite the argument being sound, it is not valid. That it is not valid is easy to identify, and the manner in which we identify its invalidity is easily categorized under common misconceptions that we identify as "fallacies." Because "fallacies" are just a way of describing common, logical errors that are often repeated.

(hence the existence of the "fallacy fallacy," ie: just because an argument contains a fallacy does not necessarily intimate that its conclusion is invalid. For instance: all cats have nipples. All animals with nipples are mammals. Your mother is a whore. Therefore all cats are mammals. That contains a fallacy, but the conclusion is not fallacious--the fact that your mother is a whore is actually just a red herring, which is a soft fallacy because its presence indicates that we can infer the likelihood of a fallacy in the argument, but cannot deduce a clear chain of logic that invalidates the conclusion).

All look white to me. Spaniards are white.