Is there a bigger privilege than being good looking?

is there a bigger privilege than being good looking?

what does life look like for people looking like this? can they even be red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their lives are infinitely better than yours

Charisma is way more important

you're asking a bunch of mongoloids and basement fags. nobody here has lived a life of a celebrity with good looks

probably not though

Yes, being socially talented.

there are lots of handsome celebrities browsing Sup Forums

fuck even trump comes here every once in a while

Wrong

All my group of friends are beautiful and/or famous.
They are the one who attract the most. And I'm the one who fuck the most.

Yes. that's what JFK had. Charisma. that's it

Money sadly is always more important

that dude from the blank space video is a fucking god tho

>Charisma is way more important

if you are a guy it's probably gonna help you a little.

Not really, they develop narcissism and a high degree of entitlement because of it. Funny thing though, if you treat them like they treat people they see underneath them they start becoming incredibly insecure around you. It's fucking funny as hell to see when you actually start to test them and push against their assumptions.

But the guys with the biggest redpills are the people who became attractive due to hard work/fitness, surgery, or wealth. It's very hard not to see the average person as little more than an animal when they constantly and consistently become overawed and infatuated by the shiny fucking car or the chiseled jaw, both men and women.

I'm speaking from experience here. Used to be 280 pounds, poor, got treated like shit constantly, etc. Now I'm 185, can run 5 miles in 33 min, squat 315 3x6 and deadlift 405 3x5, and a multi-millionare at 28 and i fucking tell you its hard not to just spit in the face of average people that a few years ago would never have given you the time of day, or acted like they were above you when you tried to get to know them. It kinda hurts in a way, because you're out there alone with no guidance and no-one wants to help you, but the second you get to my level everyone fucking falls over themselves when I stub a toe.

I used to be top-10% good looking, before I gained 150lbs, lost half my hair, and found Sup Forums. So, praise KEK, I can answer your question.

When I was good-looking, women would come up to me and hang around me awkwardly for no reason. Women somewhat worse looking than me would make the first move. Women significantly worse looking or lower social status would do shit like sit so I could "accidentally" see their panties, or follow me from bar to bar and then stalk me online.

It was easier getting jobs, too.

That's why I'm saving my STEM-bucks for hair transplant surgery, and I'm eating nothing except 600kcal meat and a salt rehydration supplement. Gonna take a few more months of this shit.

But yes, I was extremely blue-pilled when I was good-looking.

Charisma is more important, but beautiful people are naturally more charismatic than most. It's not that they are actually more charming, but that people *find* them to be more charming.

Same for rich people.

fake and gay

>Now I'm 185, can run 5 miles in 33 min, squat 315 3x6 and deadlift 405 3x5, and a multi-millionare at 28
thanks for making my day man

I'm easily a +8.5/10 (I know this by grils reactions and how they look at me) and full natsoc. You receive either a special (good) treatmen by women, or bad treatmen by angry womyn. Men treat you somewhst better than to the average looking guy.

>he actually believes this

I'd consider myself an attractive, all-American man. Blonde hair, blue eyes, all that. My life is going nowhere because of poor personal choices.

There's no such thing as privilege. Life is about dealing with the cards you're dealt. Some people get better cards than others, and some people have to keep reshuffling to get a winning hand. Some people start with a winning hand and then light it on fire, kinda like I did. Point is, what you do with your looks is far more important than the looks themselves.

How do I get a jawline like the guy at the top?

you already failed you fat fuck.

I like This chart. I have reached the same conclusion. We need people like (you). so you are invited to the forum we've created to discuss the creation of The Memetic Principality of Kek

1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php

it's the same guy in both pictures

>tfw 10/10 facial aesthetics
>tfw starting to bald and stopped growing at 5'6"
Do they make nukes small enough to off myself with? I feel like I need to cleanse this plane of any trace that I ever existed.

Holy shit I didn't even notice. I'm built like the guy at the bottom but I am by no means ugly from what I've experienced. Okay, but how did he get a jaw like that?

money. I'm good looking and tall, and frequently have women check me out in public, but as soon as they find out you're not paying for their shit they lose interest. Women aren't like men. A man will want any sexy woman, no matter how terrible a person she is, or even if she has mental issues. For women, status is paramount. Sure, they'd rather take a good looking millionaire over an ugly one, but they'd still more likely go with the ugly guy with money over the stud who drives a beater.

Life is amazing

>Can they be redpilled?
Yes

Trump and Melania are testimony to this.

This is him with his father apparently. I wonder how his father looked when he was younger.

Sorry for the bad quality.

Nope

It's also important, I don't know about more important.

The supreme gentleman comes to mind. He wasn't even busted but he came off as creepy as fuck.

Wealth definitely is a bigger privilege.

I'll agree that being good looking is absolutely the second biggest.

>he doesn't believe it

>I consider myself attractive

Yes. Life gets handed to you but you're free to turn it down. A lot of them live lives way below what they're handed because a lot of them seek meaning and don't have a need for validation.

So basically a good diet, the best plastic surgery and styling money can buy, attention to detail and good camera work.

I don't do it based on what I see at the mirror. I do it based on grils. You will never know how it feels to be desired by tons of grils.

Not necessarily. An autist hit person will get further than they should. An ugly charismatic person will achieve the same level as a normie good looking person, but if a good looking person turns on the charm, it's no contest.

Basically my body-mode...i-is this good or bad?

Nah, mang. I used to get told that I was goodlooking all the time... However, it's usually followed up with something like "I'd date you if you we're taller," or "you should try dating Asian women..."

He probably does you moran. Some of his close advisors at least have been for quite a while now. He certainly knows about us. Our role in his election was not insignificant. The youth white vote went to him.

Men don't treat you better. Men want you to fall in line with them because they're insecure bitches and will try to upstage you every chance they get. Ugly unpopular guys will treat you like a God, though.

>he unironically believes Drumpf browses this board

Yes, goy, Drumpfenstein certainly browses the most anti-semitic board on Sup Forums that worships daddy Hitler and loves to scream GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW. It's like he has disavowed white nationalism several times already.

So it was plastic surgery?

You're fine. Hell, just look at what Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno started out as.

Oh I was deceived the whole time

Serious question:
These people cannot help being beautiful. They do not owe ugly people anything. they are a result of pristine breeding. Privileges are only natural. equality is not. if everyone could just accept their inferiority, we wouldnt have this problem

Sauce on what you did? Small business, salescuck, or financebro?

Without social skills good looks are useless. I know from experience.

cuck

xddddddddddddddddddd trying to talk as if sexy on a mongolian knitting forum, well done kiddo.

Affirmative Action is asinine and should be abolished, but if we're going to continue it based on race, gender, and sexuality, then there should definitely be affirmative action based on physical attractiveness.

nobody wants to be categorized by attractiveness.

The good thing is that shitlibs will never cry for abolishing this privilege, because if they do, they would admit that they are ugly af and are just jealous. That's why fat acceptance exists, among other bs, because they will never admit it. They don't say that pretty faces and bodies are ugly, instead, they say that their shitty faces and bodies can also be beautiful. Saying otherwise would be fucking ridiculous, and only depressed people say things like that (t
here are a lot of sad stories on the internet about "tfw you are ugly snd admit it)

???

being white

I think a lot of people would if it meant they were accepted to better colleges, got higher-paying jobs, etc.

I'd absolutely rather be a "disadvantaged" race, gender, or sexuality and be extremely good looking, than be a "privileged" race, gender, or sexuality and be extremely ugly.

I feel the majority of people would agree- If they did it would prove that attractiveness is a greater privilege than race, gender, or sexuality.

white + good looking

Thing is, i started lifting to get out of the skellymode but now it is stagnating since about half a year and i no longer gain mass. I'm a somewhat toned skelly like this guy now. Really kills the motivation to continue.

Blogpost ends here.

LMAO! Actually, I applaud your stats ma'am.
Plz say you're trolling.

I'm not saying I'd play gay chicken with them, but I wouldn't chicken out if I did.

You saying that like its a bad thing.

Eat more.

Good job buddy!

Tall, good looking, smart, successful, and charismatic. I have no idea what life is like for normal people.

The good... Female cashiers and waitresses give me free stuff. I have access to the types of women that athletes and celebrities get, without spending money.

The bad... Shit can get real dicey sometimes. I've had drunk wives/girlfriends come onto me in front of their men, and shit is maaaaad uncomfortable.

As a Chad I can say we are the last stand of the white race. Give us your sisters, we will fill them with cum.

You can watch if you want

>i no longer gain mass
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON!!

Intelligence is probably in the top 5 of privileges.

To train hard and regularly isn't even the problem but stuffing your face every two hours certainly is for me. Will i ever make it, lads?

There is no bigger privilege than bwing Jewish in the US

>tfw scratching chin while being absurdly attractive

ooops

Try being good looking and married. The ring is a panty dropper. Luckily my wife is hotter than a digested tamale in a Texas parking lot.

Side note: single guys should get a fake wedding ring. Just don't wear it in your hometown.

Improve your diet.

gotta do whatever the fuck it takes right babe

Seems like the poor taste in footwear is genetic.

Off to a good start. Don't get lazy. Lift, do Crossfit, or some kind of workout.

Right image this time.

being fuck off rich of course

This, people think they like charismatic and confident people, in reality they like good looking people and then later they think of them as charismatic and confident

take off that fedora

Charisma is far more important.

Notice how the really perfect looking men are fucking total retards and bimbos.

Back in the day good looking men were more than eye candy, they were leaders. Now they've been reduced to a brainless piece of meat.

Ugly people are more influential and powerful in this world.

Trump and Bannon were both very good looking chads

Children tend to be the same level attractiveness as their opposite gendered parent.

I bed his mom is MILF status.

>tfw scandinavian facial features but too lazy to get fit or put any effort into dressing better

i'm a total social recluse so why bother

do roids

Those eyes ruin her

god I just want her to sit on my face

how to cope with dashing good looks but horrible fisique?
>10/10 face and hair
>very deep sexy voice
>blue eyes and other germanic features (very rare here in brazil)
>I dress better than anyone from this shithole
but
>scrawny
>5'5"

what to do?

Never had a real job, lived off beautiful women my entire life. At one point I was living with one woman that was 9 years older than me and I was driving a car given to me by another woman. I've traveled the entire country with various females and have a trip planned for Japan next year with a lady I'm seeing now. I sit at home every day playing video games everyday, most women rate my looks 10/10. I've had sex with well over 200 quality women, no whores. AMA

Squat, bench, and make a lot of money

Ive seen Taylor swifts penis first hand