/scg/ Saving Chile General - Friday Night Edition

Welcome to /scg/
These threads are for the discussion of Chilean Politics and the South American Cone in general

Our goal is to use memes to influence our people into voting for the future of this country

Quick rundown on Chilean Politics
>Cultural Marxists (Left-Wing) from left to right
Alberto Mayol - Fernando Atria - Ricardo Lagos - Alejandro Guiller - Carolina Goic

>Right-Wing and ((((Right-Wing)))) From left to right
Sebastian Piñera - Felipe Kast- Manuel Jose Ossandon - Jose Antonio Kast

>Summary of /ourguys/ (until proven otherwise)

>Ossandón.
Cleanest one yet

>Felipe Kast
Dropped for being pro degeneracy and having tumblr tier opinions

>Jose Kast
Most likely will fail, revealed his power level too soon (Came out as pro-pinochet)

>Piñera
Most likely would sell us for a few shekels, currently under investigation

Remember to post your candidates and a quick rundown for them.
>Party
>Ideals
>Background

Sites to infiltrate

taringa.net (comments + creation of communities)
chw.net (current events and politics sub forums)
antronio.cl
jewbook (we have to decide the groups first, and also create our own groups)
ditto with twatter

Do's and Don't's
>Recuerda usar el inglés para que todos se puedan integrar, y también por el respeto a la página
>Always engage in conversations
>If something happens in the news, be television, newspapers or online, discuss it here
>Never reply to trolls or shitposters, specially if they're argies
>NEVER reply to trolls or shitposters
An example is an Argie trying to get in arguments about race
>Please refrain from flooding the thread with Pinochet jokes,le helicopter meme, why is texas a country now and such.

Everyone who wants to contribute is welcome

>Resources
Pastebin:WIP
>Cnn on Ossandon
youtube.com/watch?v=_oQYgSwCZdU

>Discord
discord.gg/6jYQF77
discord.gg/6jYQF77
discord.gg/6jYQF77

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6jYQF77
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think about this lovely man?

When did Texas get it's own flag?

Bachelet no hizo nada malo.

Our country is being lost to communists, fellow Chileans! The objective of this post is to replicate what Americans did over there, except down here!

Everything is lost,now we must follow the teachings of Italo Nolli, fighter of freedom.

I think that we shouldn't meme a candidate, since Piñera is obviously gonna win. Instead, we should make an effort to deface commie propaganda which is so rampant around our cities and spread our own (with themes such as immigration, etc) in sites like Facebook, and slowly make our voices heard to have way more of an impact in the future.

Does anyone have stats on twitter usage by chileans?

That should be the first step.

We should make a threard to post redpills on commies, like pic related

Yes, this should be out main goal

Just resurrect Pinochet, meme magic has done greater things.

kek will save us. Also we need to translate things like pic related

I made a page in jewbook but I need people to admin things and upload content, if you want to help contact me in the discord.

>ID: wec0
KEK

Make Chile great again

Kek

CHILE ES UN PAIS RATERO, CHILE ES UN PUEBLO HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACIÓN, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUEÑA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO

check'em

>"laughs in wena compare"

I've been to Chile for only 6 months, and there i saw more degeneracy than i've ever seen here in Argentina, and that's fucking saying something, interracial relationships, antifa, and everything in-between
I hope you chilenos can save yourselfs, i have no quarrels with you, but it does look tough

I didn't know that about communism but I was aware that was never going to work

hi maracos culiaos

don't you have to starve to death?

The typical normie get's his commie propaganda from facebook

>DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION.
this sounds like a other country (implying that it considerate a country and not a province)

CHILE ES UN PAIS RATERO, CHILE ES UN PUEBLO HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACIÓN, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUEÑA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO

I think that i can't do much in the national election.

My University, however, is full of fucking communists. Communists studying humanities. All the conservatives are too busy doing STEM.

I am getting about fucking tired of these Communists going on strike and shutting down the University function. The next time these subversives "take" a public road or building, I might just go "take" it back.

Who is ready to Fight?

T- UACH

They like to put images, graffitis and things like that, you need to put a Pepe there, they wouldn't know

kill them all with a magnum m8 owo

They would know.

We do need propaganda, and counterpropaganda.
We also need finance.
We also need to fight for representation in the student political system.

But eventually, they will riot, they will occupy public space, and we will have to take it back. This is the best strategy for a propaganda victory- we could record the engagements and this would reach many people.

I need allies.

>Piñera is obviously gonna win
No way, everyone hates him.

Why even bother, this is useless

The hate only makes him stronger

Just repeat what you did last time commies tried to take over.

JUST FUCKING JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER
WE HAVE ANIME

discord.gg/6jYQF77
discord.gg/6jYQF77
discord.gg/6jYQF77
discord.gg/6jYQF77

Any Right-Libertarian Politicians?

sadly not yet

>wanting piñera to win
guys i think we've had enougth bullshit already whit all the garbage pollicies of chanchelet to support this brain dead asshole, but in the other way we have RICARDO FUCKING LAGOS, if this motherfucker is elected the country'll selft destruct in a week

they are, moderates, cuckservatives and neo-cons in terms of USA politics

I love this threads, I've personally baked a few of them, but you guys need to realize Ossandon doesn't stand a chance, we need to stop the left, we should root for the most popular right winger no matter what.

I am from uruguay, born in the city of san carlos in the department of maldonado

ask me anything

How would anexation of peru and bolivia would work?

We already own Arica and Calama.

All cucks so nope

We will do more progress creating an alt right movement here.

I can help, but I need ideas for good memes without Pinochet.

Axel Kaiser would make a great one.

> memes without Pinochet
>good

Piñera won't win, He left his government with low rate of popularity, the only people support him are those don't know about Ossandon.

Piñera is the strongest right wing candidate, if he doesn't get elected the left will coock this country to oblivion.

The only reason I pay attention to you is because your flag is so close to Texas. Texas has more a possibility to save itself from global communism then you.

This is the fucking problem that no one knows how to fix
We need a fucking slogan, something catchy but no right wing party has one aside piñera with "Arriba los corazones" or some shit like that.
Yes, pinochet it's fucking gold meme material, but we just can't use him. Too much for normies.

If someone knows a fucking phrase idk, a symbol... anything we can use like "Conserva lo chileno, ya que es bueno" (I just made this one :DDDDDD)
The maga hat was a success to the meme machine because everyone was able to photoshop the hat on everything, we need our own hat/accessory with our own message.
Fuck, a chilote hat could work at this point but how?

>the only reason I pay attention to you is because Texas flag is so close to yours
FTFY nigger.

Really? Asshat from TX..vs...weirdo from Brazil...or whatever backward nation you are from.

Postearon el hilo en el nido; SE VIENEN LOS SIMIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My father didn't kill communists 44 years ago for nothing, I will follow his legacy even
even if I'd to die trying.

estan posteando maricones en el nidito ayuda porfa

UNA VELA

We can use a popular meme and convert it in a right wing symbol, Sup Forums did the same with pepe and it worked fine.

I was thinking in a choripan or condorito maybe,

gondola chilote

I already gave up. (((They)))'ve flooded our country with niggers from everywhere. You can't cross the street without being surrounded by niggers from haiti and colombia.

I'm saving money so I can buy land in the south to live far away from evertbody else.

They will think that's not ((diverse)) enough. don't run away, this is why the left wins here, the people with reason doesn't do anything

Fucking pinochet memers you are a fucking asshole

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PRAISING TO A FUCKING JEW??!!

Post condorito

>chilean education

trabuco mogolico

Because he is our unique right wing symbol, if you have a better symbol, you're free of posting it.

(((they))) have no control here, they can't guilt trip anyone here and the country is still deeply catholic. we also have to say that we have a pretty unbiased media and the outlets that are biased wear that bias on their sleeve and are very transparent about their political opinions.
our big problem here are commies and cultural marxists and their control on facebook.

Why is Texas the only state that gets its own flag on this board?

Nice leaf peruANO

he's a jew
how the fuck is a right wing symbol?

Don't you have to be rape by muslim aliens or something similar?

AJAAJAJAJAJJA
MATATE GUATON CTM

www.nido.org/pol -> c00cks

kek

Pepo is /ourguy/ desu

Also a guy that smelled like horses told me to post this link

discord.gg/6jYQF77

Me daré el lujo de escribir en castellano. Si desean a Piñera, les sugiero que, en Facebook, comiencen a publicar imágenes con los puntos "fuertes" de su anterior conducción del gobierno del Estado y, a la vez, desmentir o aumentar su credibilidad respecto de los casos en que ha estado involucrado (ojalá todos). Si se desarma Facebook, fácilmente cae el resto.

Como esta la negra cabros?

(((The new chileans)))

>got cucked by (((CIA))) in 1973
>still think they are independent

hahaha nice meme

EMBRACE DIVERSITY

>LA RIJANA DE BUIN
Ratchet as fuck niggas, blow up this country ASAP.

Pinochet was shit but he was the best we ever had.

>

Who's the guy on the center right?

>Chavez
>dictator
>was elected

absolutely shit

Kim Jong Un was elected, your point?

Of course Chavez was going to be elected many times when he silenced and suppressed the opposition, tovarich. Maduro still tries to do the same to this day, but it's failing him.

literally only the russian is the only non spanish speaking person ITT and you're all using English.

makes you think does it not?

>Kim Jong Un was elected

DPRK was authoritarian before KJU`s election

and Venezuela was kind of democratic(as latinoamerica could to be) country, when he was elected

Chavez, the guy who fucked up Venezuela

Is Putin a dictator? Last time I check he was ordering the murder of everyone that criticize him or have different political opinion

Oh. Kek I've actually never seen his face, I knew who he was and what he did, but didn't know what he looked like

Burger ''''''education''''''

You went full potato, burgerbro.

kek

Guiller is a cultural Marxist?!
fuck that shit I'll vote independent is Parisi coming back? what about marcel Claude van damm ? I'll keep an eye out for ossandon since he can potentially be /ourguy/ and yes I can vote from Canada since I am Chileno living here.