Ask a Swede who recently converted to Islam anything

Ask me anything. It's time to end the misinformation and xenophobic ideology that is spreading on this right wing hate site once and for all.

Picture is related.

where did you get your VPN?

how much did that proxy cost?

Why do Swedish meatballs make my shit black?

what does VPN stand for?

kys

Why do you think anyone would fall for this shit bait? Stop sliding actual discussions you little fag.

the fuq is wrong with you

i'm here to educate and mind your language it is not very nice.

nothing is wrong with me. I decided to convert to Islam recently due to the racism women with hijab is expierencing because in Europe they are not allowed to work with Hijab, which is discrimination.

I stand up for discrimination by wearing my Hijab when i'm at work.

The veil is not an islamic garment you fucking idiot.

Also why do you wear that, you have deviant sexual tendencies or you just a huge faggot?

You're the one that needs educating you dumbarse.
I hope they kill you when you realise what a massive mistake you've made and try to jump ship.
Death for apostacy is a core tenet of islam, as I'm sure you know.
All of this is irrelevant obviously as your some little mug trolling.

Why do you want women to obstruct and isolate themselves behind a curtain?

I wear my hijab because i support my sisters being discriminated on their work, and i wear it because i'm a muslim.

I don't want anything. I want my sisters to feel safe when they wear their hijab, and not be targeted by white supremacists attacking them with racial slurs and violence because they choose to wear hijab.

Yeah, I don't believe you. Timestamp and then fuck off. Your desert death cult will never get my approval.

When did you lose control of your life?

you mean when i found my purpose in life? Ever since i found Islam I have found inner peace.

Christian here. I'm going to enjoy breaking you on the wheel soon.

WHY

Stop calling yourself a Swede. You lost that right when you spat on your heritage.

Because it's the right thing to do, and you should consider it too.

You purpose in life seems nothing more than one long and pathetic virtue signal. Was masculinity to complicated for you?

If you go into a Muslim infested part of a city, they will still beat the fuck out of you. How does this make you feel?

what heritage? vikings who systematically plunderd and sexually harrased women and took them as prisoners?

or do you mean later when swedish white men started burning women and children who were ''witches''?`

if that is our heritage then i don't want anything to do with it. I'm proud muslim and i'm a proud swede. this is our new heritage now.

How does it feel to no longer be Swedish?

what is google?

Man, Sweden is a proof that urbanization makes people fucking insane. There just simply too many stimuli to stay mentally healthy

When do you plan on blowing yourself up?

>Ask a Swede who recently converted to Islam anything
When do you plan on killing yourself? Hopefully soon!

Worst troll response ever.j
0/10
You're a cuck and a troll. KYS

this has to be bait
>checks flag
oh carry on

Why were women forced to wear the hijab in Iran in 1979?

Did it hurt cutting off your clit?

burgerbro... I think we had something to do with that.. cia op to install the Shah.

Women hasen't been forced anything expect for now. Muslim women are being targeted all around Europe and men make law that they can't wear hijab at work.

That is an discrimination that I will fight. I want my fellow sisters to be able to practice their religion and wear what they want without being followed, harrased and getting death threats because they wear a hijab.

Why do you wear the burka?

new life goal: chewing on a bag of fried clits

Why are you a coward? Why make such a ignoble sacrifice?

Also I wouldn't call you proud, coward is a better word for you.

Fairly certain that effort wasn't to pass the hijab law.

It is not a burka, it's a longer hijab. And yes i occasionally wear the burka time to time aswell.

Why do you want to kill me and my people?

It's too bad they'll never know what it's like to be free.

Where will ISIS strike next? My surveillance friends would like to know.

gr8 b8 m8 r8 it 8/b8

Kill yourself you fucking traitor and cuck. You are a disgrace.

How much do I pay you to hang yourself?

ahahhahahah knows how to go to Sup Forums to shitpost but not to use google
keked saged

>it's an user found a man wearing hijab.jpg and now he must LARP episode

Amazing b8, Sven. Please stop this, though, it's terribly depressing.

Even in you wouldn't fake that shit, do you think a a faggot who is so Dumbledore that he converts to islam could teach Sup Forums anything, how dumb can you be to convert to islam, the islam is the Enemy of the western world.

That's some anti-gravity jiggle. she's on her side but the tits are jiggling horizontally. What's going on?

Why haven't you killed yourself?

y u baitin son

taqia practice?

This is such b8 that I fucking hate whoever you are already. Fuck you lol. 6.7/8

Even in you wouldn't fake that shit, do you think a a faggot who is so Dumbledore that he converts to islam could teach Sup Forums anything, how dumb can you be to convert to islam, the islam is the Enemy of the western world.

Kill yourself we don't need a single fucking muslim here in Europe.

For all of you idiots responding to this thread, it says "sobriety Federal" on the door.

How stupid can you be the hijab is a sign of apression, you are even more stupid than a normal muslim. Kill yourself seriously

You'll be genocided along with the sandniggers soon enough. Don't worry.

Go on then, speak some Swedish.