Can we have a SRS mutilation thread? For me, it's the McChicken

Can we have a SRS mutilation thread? For me, it's the McChicken

would deepthroat

Why didn't they just put the whole arm on?

That's what I would have done anyway.

sage

redpill me on the mcchicken

Because then you'd go through cans of shaving cream every month

yeah but my dick would literally be the size of my arm

mirin girth

would succ

These are some good looking vaginas

For me, it's the corndog.

Hahahahaha that is fucking psychotic. Reminds me of escape from LA

delete this thread

what the bloody fuck am I looking at here?

Serious question. Wasn't there an article about some Female to Male tranny that killed him/herself because she/he said he looked like a freak after this type of surgery?

I think it made the news because it was state funded assisted suicide or something like your eurostranges have.

Burger King bows to McChicken

in contact with fresh white meat chicken and fresh lettuce

possess protein abilities

control bowels with a watery flow

owns friers & franchises locally

direct descendant of the chicken on northern mountains

will provide lean protein for first dams on jupiter

Mc will be the first Chicken

own 99% of chicken products on earth

first discounts will be widespread

both buns said to have yummy, such tummy has only existed on the bummy in the mummy

ancient native recipes tell of two fresh buns that will descend upon America and will bring an age of obesity and cancer

they own restaurants around the world

you likely have McChicken inside u now

the McChicken are in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of lean, affordable protein

who do you think set up the meeting between McDonald's and the Trumps? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged Donald's first trip to sahara to McDonald's in desert land?

they learned fluent deep fry engineering in under a day

other restaurants entrusted their emergency chicken reserves to lower quality establishments

there is no pink sludge in the chicken, only in McNuggets

the McChickens are about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base protein currently accepted by our society

in reality, they are existential sandwiches existing in only a short span of time and space from the big bang of Chicken

we dont know their ultimate plans yet

we hope the friers are well constructed

I can't believe that these freaks "don't feel whole" without a wad of rolled up meat dangling between their legs. I'm guessing that the sexual satisfaction derived from inserting it into a woma's vagina is on par with elbowing her in the crotch.

Also, what doctor would actually perform this mutilation on a mentally ill woman? Shaping an unconvincing skin tube then sewing it over their vulva... just seems like a pointless, elective surgery.

oy vey!

They have to get the skin from somewhere, user...

wow these people are ridiculous

naise digits

Fuggin kek

I don't understand the underlying concept of this

is this a female to male tranny thing?

That's kinda transphobic

There are many, many cases of these freaks killing themselves after surgery. I'm pretty sure that the post-op suicide rate outpaces the no-op suicide rate.

They cut off their dicks, or sew on a skin tube, and then realize they've made a medical freak out of themselves and can never go back. Plus, if my new fish stick dick was growing arm hair on it, I think I might consider suicide too. I mean, what woman wants disembodied arm skin inside her vagina?

I think you mean their "re-DICK-culous"

>2011+6
>not having both genitals

Reminder you can't reconnect severed nerves, so they have no sensation. These are unfeeling skin tubes hanging off them.

(trigger warning)

someone post the webm.

That's gotta be painful to fuck. It's just a dick going inside where your ballsack used to be.

It looks completely wrong.

Complete degeneracy.

Fucking yuck. While still somewhat convincing, it's downright disgusting knowing that's a man with a simulated vagina cut into his taint. I feel like vomiting just thinking about it.

This one?

painful for which one?

It's the best fast food sandwich.

Autocanabalism. Absolutely degenerate and disgusting, but intriguing in a fucked up way.

Ostensibly, yes.

>dat butthole
Guess it will take a long time for that "vagina" in catching up those dick-miles

hasn't been true for 10 years or so, fortunately. i lost some of my foot, they sewed it back, lost some feeling but not all. total medical bill 400 euro.

WTF

> men and talking about their penis size
> when I become a man I don't want some small dick

Jump through those hoops.

poor guy.

What happens to the area where the dick actually goes into? Isn't that all muscle? Do they just scoop all that out? How much capacity does the new "uterus" have?

Do not fucking watch this. Why am I even in this godforsaken thread. And also, why doe the MtF ones disturb me so much more? Is it the mockery of the beautiful female form that triggers a kind of uncanny valley response?

Skin tubes are gross. But surgically simulated vagina gashes really trigger my gag reflex.

So the idea is to make a complete cock of yourself?

>mfw these (((vaginas))) have hair growing inside them

dear lord

I haven't been disgusted by a thread on Sup Forums since what? 2014?

Is....that a cock sock made of skin?

Looks comfy as fuck desu, m8.

the docs who do this surgery should be gassed

I've yet to see one that didn't look like a plastic surgery disaster. Trannies will say that they can make 'em now where you can't really tell but I've yet to see proofs.

NO NOT THAT ONE.

whaddaya mean?

She almost gave her right arm for a dick.

fuckin dead

why would they put an 8 inch cock on a woman ?

IIRC, it was some guy that lost his peen. Can't remember if it was cancer or some accident.

Probably South American.
Lots of quacks there, especially in the (cosmetic) surgery department.

Either. There's nowhere for your dick to go. Isn't it just a 'fleshy-wall"? I've never fucked a trans'female' so I wouldn't know.

Because size matters, women know this.

>For me, it's the McChicken
What did he mean by this?

Why can they do this but I can't legally have a doctor amputate my arm?

apparently this guy lost his junk in an accident of some sort (thats the rumor at least)

Really makes you think.. seriously

fuck, I think I've fucked a tranny before. I feel like I'm gonna throw up

Just what am I looking at here?

fun fact: thigh thigh graft ones are solely for size.

forearm is typical, but if ya want a fake dong that's above 5/6 inch you go for the thigh.

if MtF keeps their prostate, wouldn't the vaginal sex feel great for them?

If you can find out for sure, I think you can file rape charges. Find out.

How the fuck can anyone look at this and then say "yeah, this right here is who I really am inside"

All psychiatrists deserve to die for actually recommending this for people who are mentally ill. What the fuck.

what the hell

Looks really loose

I'm curious, how can you tell if a butthole is experienced?

Whats the difference

Look for lesbian anal play. You could pluck your head in those asses

is this a philosophical, rhetorical, or practical question?

>if Hellraiser had you over for 4th of July and grilled hotdogs

It was a prostitute bruh

>this thread
nightmare fuel

its fucking chris-chan...

You would literally be fucking an "axe wound". Fucking insanity, plain and simple.

Can someone explain to me what exactly I'm looking at? Judging by the ejaculation that's a male, but it looks like someone cut off his dick and left the hole behind.

Aka a vagina

HAHa

nah dude. Chris-chan's looks worse. He has an open sore on his taint from a piercing that went wrong.
>his beans and frank are still intact

What's inside? Do they stick like a tube from the vagina and put skin on it?

Hellraiser is a franchise. You probably mean Pinhead or the Cenobites