How does it feel that Sup Forums became what Sup Forums used to be in it's glory days?

How does it feel that Sup Forums became what Sup Forums used to be in it's glory days?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/695426
derpibooru.org/338759
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

epic

Die you fucking Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/695426

Don't even try to pretend this place isn't more /r9k/ than it is Sup Forums

all of Sup Forums has some /r9k/ in it

holy shit I didn't even consider that to be a fucking ponyfag.
How is Barneyfag so based?

There's not nearly enough anime being posted to make that assertion

How hard is it for you fags to not shill your shitty toddlers' show

My job is tireless but noble

You mean Barneyshit?

no its not you fucking idiot. I've been here forever and Sup Forums is far from that but its nice to see fucking newfags and shills trying to shit on Sup Forums for it

It's annoying. Sup Forums is going down the same sad path now. Too many newfags coming in and way too much MSM attention.

Whatever, us oldfags will move on somewhere else anyway.

it looks like anime to me

Post more cute anime girls

I think its because of the constant news coverage newfags just keep coming in and we can't redpill them fast enough. I thought we were making headroom but all of a sudden we have a huge influx of libertarians

OP is a Barneyfag. Call him out on being a degenerate.

Sup Forums grew up and got into politics. That's Sup Forums.

check my digits, and shop the wop. do a barrel roll and I just lost the game. QUICK MODS ASLEEP POST CP

More /natsoc generals?

derpibooru.org/338759

Sup Forums is a mind control test facility. It's not fun and noone even jokes about things like CP to be edgy anymore. That's because you are weak and been subverted.

Kill yourself Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/338759

When will these Barneyfags burn in flames

No, mlp is probably the least degenerate tv show in the west.

The newfags who killed old/b/ eventually matured and became halfway decent posters (if they weren't ledditards), the problem was they drove away the oldfags so the board became an explicit newfag containment board.

Sup Forums will probably be okay in terms of redpilling people due to the nature of anonymous discussion. The conversations will just be less interesting and no fun things will happen due to Sup Forums discussion anymore. The oldfags will move on somewhere else for their fun.

I want them all to be fucking decapitated

>/r9k/ is old Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is old /r9k/
>/leftypol/ is old Sup Forums
It's all coming together lads

Hang yourself, Barneyfag

glory days you say? I remember a time when posting pic related would get you banned by m00t

We don't even ironpill anymore. Kikewheeliechan is compromised and a NO FUN zone also full of negative mind loops.

End Times will save us from this place. Or else it's game over.

Kinda this, browsed Sup Forums as a kid for the lulz and then got tired of it. Grew up got into political issues. Sup Forums naturally followed and it feels a bit like browsing Sup Forums so its like the old days. Minus raids.

Bretty gud desu desu desu

I wish Hitler would rise from the grave to gas these fucking shitbags

Newfriend here. What's a barneyfag?

It feels like home.

see for yourself:

They all deserve it for what they've done

A mentally ill leaf named Lee Goldson

Don't see any CP

Back in the day you come on there and a CP thread would reach bump limit. Not to mention John copypasta was being post ever 5 minutes

>there are people who scour the entire site for pony images
>they do this by watching every mlp episode and looking at every single image posted to derpibooru

daily reminder that barneyfag is the biggest mlp fan.

also thanks for sourcing a lot of hard to find pony rule 34 you have good taste lee.

Ponyfuckers have no right to calling people mentally ill, faggot

Sup Forums has so much more potential and structure it's not even funny

Sup Forums is Sup Forums on adderall

Oh, another lolcow?

You deserve to be a victim of the nuclear bomb, faggot

wish you would keep your autism in check

Why can't these fags kill themselves

>when you are so annoying you turn Sup Forums into a brony-positive board

i absolutely love how you are the main reason these threads get so much attention. you're literally promoting mlp.

I really want them to suffer blights and plagues of the highest order