The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, then you are wasting your time here. How can you think you are able to help others, when you can’t help yourself? Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don’t. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

well said user, need more like you.

I've lost faith in humanity due to the interactions I've had with my peers. There is no helping anyone anymore... Life is but an instant of suffering in an infinite abyss of indifference.
>Also: tfw no big titty Asian qt 3.14 gf

Check your privilege faggot

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

why are Canadians such drama queens?

>then you are wasting your time here
and? I'm not here to further the white race. just shitpost.

>above all, happy
wrong.

the great fallacy of our age, and the main angle the jew uses to subvert white culture is "you have to be happy or else your life is meaningless". there are more important things in life than being happy 100% of the time. it is impossible

Its all we have to pass the time. They don't allow us to hate other people so we only get to hate ourselves.

Nah, it would be more enlightened to form rape gangs desu

What in the Hell is there to be genuinely happy about these days?

>Economic mobility is waning
>Cost of living is increasing while wages are stagnating
>My generation will have to work longer for less
>America is guaranteed to be majority-minority at this point
>Modern women are fucking abysmal and not worth marrying
>Modern men are too complacent to realize society needs to be fixed
>etc.

On paper, I'm successful, hardworking and reliable, but I'm absolutely miserable.

at least it's better than living in a country which lives by the stereotype that everyone is eternallly happy.

>be happy
Impossible.

none of that shit matters

white women aren't fucking stable and reliable men, they are getting creampied by violent and animalistic BBC

your message is like saying

>WHITE FAGGOTS BE THE BETA CHUMPS THAT YOU WERE BORN TO BE. BE THE RELIABLE PROVIDER TO WOMEN AFTER THEY ARE OLD AND USED UP.

Spoken like a true insecure loser.

If you are a self-made successful person with your own life in order, women will be attracted to you, at which point you can take your pick of the least degenerate one. And there are plenty of non-degenerate women out there. Just they are not as loud and in your face as the degenerate ones, thus it seems like all women are degenerate.

OP is right.

tl;dr take a break from Sup Forums

Kek. There's every reason to not be despondent
>everything's fucked
>there's comedy in misery
if you can't find a giggle on everything going to shit, you're not a man

quit funding (((them)))

The only thing I laugh at these days are niche political groups facing consequences.
>Uppity, anti-police blacks getting shot by police
>Mexican immigration activists getting deported
>35+ year old Feminists writing op-eds complaining about the lack of interested men

Those things are funny, but that's not exactly enough to qualify as "happy."

CDC data finds that ~15% of women are virgins, user. It's a fairly dismal situation out there.

based Aussie

So what you be sayin is....

SORT

Needing a virgin gf is pretty insecure. I agree that you don't want a whore, but if she's been with one or two guys before, who cares. The bottom line is you don't want a woman who will fuck you over, and the best way to determine that is by judging character. If you live in a liberal shithole, of course the women around will be trash. But if you move somewhere where people are more wholesome, you will find a better situation and have a better chance of finding your virgin too

Sort yourself out, bucko. Do it.

those are nigger tits

To a certain degree insecurity is a factor; however, the data is largely clear on this issue, non-virgin women are FAR more likely to cheat and divorce. There's a pretty large jump in terms of negative marital outcomes when you go from 0 to even 1 previous partner.

Beyond that, I don't see how people don't feel cheated by that. I honestly did give things a chance with a girl that had slept with one guy before. It just ate at me. She wasn't really doing anything wrong, but I couldn't get over the resentment I felt. Anytime she wanted to do something that cost money, there was just this voice in the back of my head saying "she actually thinks she deserves this."

I don't really know how to put it. It just seems like I'd be getting cheated out of the most intimate experience a couple can share.

Regardless, I'm in a fairly small city with an evangelical slant. I've tried a few of the churches here and I've had no luck.

Nothing but "God forgives xD" "I thought I loved him," or "It was just ONE guy!"

It's scientifically proven that after the more women have sex with different men, the harder it was to stay monogamous. Because they have that constant rush of trying to upgrade to the next Chad.

>need more like you
it's a shitty redditor pasta you fucking newfag (also 1 post by OP ID). it's designed to get people bickering over whether or not their lives are in enough order to be eligible to criticize the antiwhite zeitgeist.

YES obviously work to improve yourselves as much as possible but don't think that because you're not Völkisch fanfic material (protip: literally nobody here is and they're heavily embellishing when they pretend to be anywhere close) you aren't allowed to make efforts to support the pro-white movement in general.

15%? in what age brackets? i doubt even 15% of 14 year olds are virgins