How do we get millennial women out of the office and back into the kicthen?

How do we get millennial women out of the office and back into the kicthen?

Wasn't hard. I met my wife with the purpose of a long term relationship, and the goal of marriage and having a family. Also, she wants to be a stay at home mom and loves to cook. She's /fit/, proud of being an anti-cuck and believes feminism destroyed the nuclear family.

You don't.

Women can do whatever they want.

go away shareblue

>women get in the kitchen and be house wives
>wow what is this female privilege I hate women

>women go to work
>wow women are so unfeminine nowadays how do we get them back in the kitchen

drumpftards are so trivial

I find the old Halal Uppercut works, it's the one thing useful I learned from the arabs while in the middle east. There's nothing like feeling the wind whistling through your armpit hair as you crack the bitch right on the chin.

Fellas, do not be afraid to ask a girl on the third or fourth date if she wants kids (not kids with you, just kids at some point in her life). I did that with my now-pregnant beautiful wife. It was mildly awkward for one second, but she appreciated that I had that kind of direction. Yes, she wants kids, she admitted (a hard thing do in your mid-20s in Williamsburg). This planted that ultimate goal in the background of the courtship. I'm convinced it accelerated the whole process (we were married 18 months after we started dating).

calmly explain to them that the rockefellers invented womens lib so that they could destroy the family and get an influx of tax payers

thats how girls get wet down below

>Shareblue-Sample-07.png

Yeah that's the problem

Stop paying attention to them and focus on Generation Z.

The point being: You can't intellectually convince a woman to "not work." You have to inspire her towards the bigger goal of creating a family with you. Within that context, she should be free to work as little or as much as she wants (hint: it'll b almost no working, given what it takes to really be there for your kids).

if i was rich enough to offer a girl the conservative housewife lifestyle it would be nice. instead i'm a hopeless neet

we take away there rights
like we should and how it should be this is a mans world

Get confident enough to talk to them. I'm too autistic to start a conversation with a cute boy, and rely on them to start talking to me first. If you find a quiet right wing girl who loves you, she will absolutely become your housewife. All girls want this deep down. It will only work, however, if you promise to completely take care of her and her needs, and this means treating her to things she would have purchased if she had a job every once in awhile.

Tell them that's where the manic panic and free hormones are

Millennial women are ground zero for cancer. Listen to this guy .

Gamification of the kitchen.

Wow thanks for standing up for women senpai I'm on my way to be your waifu

Thirsty beta detected.

By doing some things that will never happen such as

Abolish the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the majority of the laws it enforces

35% of millennial women are over the age of 30

can we stop the "millennial" meme? get to the next generation, we're basically done

PS -- The millennial generation in the USA is the last White Majority generation in this country since 1776

Just remember there's no fast way out, but there is a way out.

>How do we get millennial women out of the office and back into the kicthen?

millenials own homes?

Whoa... Does she have a sister by chance?

wtf ever I'd be a stay at home dad and do 50's wife duties.
don't you get it? you get to fuck around with a talking pet and cook.

Its sad when I a post like this could be fake to make people like me mad. There are few women who think like that in Canada.

Then again who wants kids in fucking Canada