i.imgur.com/hwQ14PB.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Mar23
>SAA retakes Spinning factory in Qaboon district, Damascus
>Deir Hafer liberated as IS retreats
>Elite Tiger Forces arrive in N Hama, recapture Khattab&Rahbeh
>SAA destories HTS QA in N Homs
>Jihadists attack Qamhaneh N Hama,also storm Arzeh 3 Km from Hama, shell Hama airbase
>rebels massacre civilians as they push in Hama, now threaten largest Christian city
>SAA storms jihadist-held Al-Qaboun E Damascus
>SAA repels IS offensive in N Palmyra
>Rebel rocket attack kills 5 children in W Aleppo
>Jihadist mobilize in NE Latakia for new offensive
>IS reportedly redeploys forces from DeZ to Raqqah
>US special forces, SDF fighters capture tabqa dam
>US airstrike kills 200 civies in Mosul
>Houthis launch massive offensive in southern Saudi Arabia

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BeirutCalling/status/844512767537238016
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/845460119823568896
youtube.com/watch?v=uUPOf8Ne0Ag
webmshare.com/QY83e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayda_and_Baniyas_massacres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatla_massacre
sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/news/2014_02_10/Rebels-kill-21-civilians-in-Syria-Alawite-village-NGO-7356/
in.reuters.com/article/syria-crisis-adra-idINDEE9BB0AR20131212
fides.org/en/news/34602-ASIA_SYRIA_Syriac_Orthodox_Archbishop_Alnemeh_In_Sadad_the_largest_massacre_of_Christians_in_Syria#.WNWHISH6zeM
news.trust.org//item/20130726115351-nxm4e/?source=hpbreaking
foxnews.com/world/2015/06/11/activists-al-qaida-nusra-front-kills-20-members-druze-sect-in-syria.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-village-idUSKCN0Y41ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/BeirutCalling/status/844512767537238016

>At Diwan, Kheder Khaddour explains how the Assad regime uses reconstruction and aid policy to enhance its power:

shills will be shills

The rebels can gain territory if they strike fast across the countryside where only the NDF are defending. Threathen to push in one way and make the SAA exhaust their elite forces by sending them to put down offensives that the rebels started.

would you have sex with assad's daughter?
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/845460119823568896

i am not pedofile... so no.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUPOf8Ne0Ag
SAA footage from Jobar

she is 13, most girls lose their virginity at 12 anyway

Rebels in Damascuc eternally BTFO!!!

893 killed, 3700 wounded.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW MAGHREBI ?!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

Are we gonna to call in airstrikes or what?

... maybe in Mexico, but it's 16-18 for girls in the US.

No new targets, hold your autism user..

anal

Webm of T62M taking TOW hit and being alright after it
webmshare.com/QY83e

Ahahahaha you poor deluded bastard

funny how the shitposting fell off so hard today - it was really bad earlier in the week
feelsgoodman

GOD BLESS THE SAA
GOD BLESS ASSAD

>The disappointed Abracadabra at the end

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

source

ahhh pedo-pedro, you are back... i should have known by last threads map

full of CP, knew you couldn't be far. good to see you, you vile fellow of this freak-show we call /sg/

>Old Soviet shit tanking modern antitank missile hits.

i am not the mexican pedo poster who post 5 years old girls

sure? if it walks like a duck...

Did they bomb the last one you guys were working on?

How long until the war is over?

It pisses me off these people have TOWs. It's shameful our government supported them.

No real way to predict. I'd be surprised if this whole thing isn't wrapped up by the end of 2018 though.

Isnt it funny when Aleppo operation was going on, Syria was on the news 24/7, they had all these activists live on TV etc.

After it was liberated they shut up, they dont even bother interviewing those 'activists' like usual they dont really give a shit about Syria, only when they can dumb down the population and further their own agenda.

I'm sure they will ramp it back up again for Idlib

Cant wait for daily gains again..

2 years for IS & alQaeda, further x years for Kurds.

Unknown.

2021, and trump will take credit for it

Nope, Russia, Iran, Lebanon will take the credit while Bashar will be a scapegoat.

I honestly think the Kurds won't end up going to war with Assad again. After the work of beating ISIS and making the rebels cry uncle and beg for terms is done, both sides will probably be too exhausted to do anything but compromise. Russia and America, unless I'm mistaken, both think that this is the best outcome, although America is far more partial to the Kurds and Russia is as well to the SAA.

They will either seek political solution with SAA when Russia & US pulls out, or will have to fight SAA from the south and Euphrate Sword from the north.

>I'd be surprised if this whole thing isn't wrapped up by the end of 2018 though.

Theres war in syria, iraq, yemen, ukraine, lybia i dont see this ending to be honest, there will be only escalation. ((they)) want war.

This, they dont care about human life nor feel compasion for other human beings, they only care about virtue signalling and brainwahing the sheeple

ok thanks, would be nice to know if /sg/ work was of help to syria/russia this last time.

I miss the beginning of the Euphrates Shield operation. It's just too slow now.

Also one question, when did you convert to Assad's side? What was the main factor in your conversion?

You may be right, but the Turks will probably be too JUSTed to take any action against the Kurds at that point.

>tfw SAA is being destroyed in Hama
ahahahahahaha

Don't think about it, it's full Jihad or full Assad.
We won't know until the referendum. It's Erdog taking all the irresponsible decisions or further negative attitude against his policies by the people (popular support).

Just think of how dumb you're going to look when this turns out to be another Aleppo offensive for the rebels.
I wasn't really partial to Assad in the beginning, but around 2013 I started to realize that most of the rebels were Islamists, if not outright Al Qaeda collaborators/affiliates. After that events just confirmed my view further.

Didnt had to convert. In Russia, Syria is considered good goys since soviet times.

But i admit that pre russian arrival i kinda enjoyed watching Isis fighting rebels and was rooting for Isis, you know that saleem savarim times. Back when it was popular.

Do you support Jihadis? Why?
Are you cheering for the beheadings taking place?
Is your government aware of this?

I'm against fascists and dictators

even if the rebels lose that won't bring back the hundreds of dead regime cucks

>Don't think about it, it's full Jihad or full Assad.
But it wasn't so clear in the beginning, was it? When did you convert or realize that?

Do you think rebels turned into extremes or there weren't any secular rebels to begin with?

How do Russians view the help given to Syria? Is it viewed positively or is it more like "We don't want to get directly involved" kind of thing like US always have?

Regime cucks outnumber rebels big time if i were you i'd reconsider your position on pointless skirmishes.

Don't kid yourself, Erdog's not winning his referendum. His little stunts in Europe haven't gotten him much higher in the polls. Short of some huge development, he'll lose

I was always pro Assad, but its more because I was Pro Gaddafi and the outcome of Libya, made my stance even more firm.

Allah, Souria, Bashar au bas

I dont think the US >> basically Israel will be happy with Assad staying in power, nor will they be happy with another PRO Russian/Iranian/Palestinian leader in power.

Its clear, they want either a destablizied Syria, like Libya or they want their guy in place, not pro Israel, because no one is stupid enough to do that in public, even Saudi Arabia, but behind closed doors will be and will take bribes.

They approve show of force, they approve that conscripts are not being sent. Thats pretty much it. Russians dont even consider it a "sensitive topic" (unlike Ukraine)

There were a few in the very beginning (the protests) but as soon as the real war started these elements started losing out to better armed, better trained Jihadis. They were a spent force after the first year of real war.

doesn't matter
the rebels died for a noble cause while the regime cucks died to defend a vile, corrupt, nepotistic murderer and his mafia clan

Been gone a bit
What the shit is going on? Why is there fighting in Damascus? Did Isis pull a gurren Lagann at the last second and plow though all the way to Assad?

>I was always pro Assad, but its more because I was Pro Gaddafi and the outcome of Libya, made my stance even more firm.
Why? They were unequivocally dictators, at least Assad actually tried to changed that but the armed revolution was right at the corner by that time. How did you anticipate the outcomes or do you want these countries to have more realistic democracies and not single party pseudo democracies?

Good to know, thanks.

But there were large elements of the SAA that defected at the beginning. I don't think there would be that many jihadists in the army. What I'm getting at is basically do you think Assad had any effect in rebellion turning into crazed jihadists?

>noble cause
If international Jihadism and Islamic theocracy are noble, I can't imagine what is noble.
The "regime cucks" are mainly Alawis, Shia, Christians and moderate Sunni aka. people that will be murdered if the Jihadis take over.

that's stupid, turn off CNN, FOX etc

Some are fighting for Assad, some are fighting for their country, some are fighting for their peoples safety.

Why don't you just go ask the 70% of Syrians living under government rule who would they prefer, the rebels or Assad gov.

And yes the Syrian gov forces have killed innocent people, its a war it happens unfortunately, but do you really believe that Assad sent order to his commanders to purposely go kill families etc

even while they send 100s of green buses to bus the ones that don't like Assad to other cities, oh how evil.

let me guess, i bet you also believe SAA used chemical weapons aswell?

The elements of the SAA that defected did so in large part because they had jihadi sentiments and took their opportunity. I think most of the phenomenon you're talking about is due to foreign influence and money, although Assad's crackdown did bring out some pretty nasty strains in people's thoughts.

So much worrying about Assad and Kadafi being dictators but i dont see US go after Saudi dictator or Qatar or China

Stop pretending you guys care about dictators, Isis is 10000 worse than Assad or Kadafi.

He literally did all of what you described and if you disagree turn of Infowars and RT

This is a comfy space, why so butthurt? If there happens a Saudi, Qatari or Chinese rebellion we'll talk about who we'll support. The topic at hand is Syria and middle east.

>implying all the rebels are jihadists and theocrats
even if they were, at least they fought for their beliefs, unlike the regime cucks which fight to ensure that assad and his cronies can cuck them another day

I realized that I got the Jewish Defense Force ID, cool.

Im not butthurt lad, just speaking my mind.

the reason the are no rebellions on Saudi Arabia and Qatar is because US helps this dictators with money and weapons and because they are a brutal dictatorship they crush all would be rebellions.

Its typical double standart from US, if the dictator is firendly towards the US, the US dont give a shit if his dictator or if his murdering his own people. Sad!

Let me know when any of those people kill hundreds of thousands of their own people in a brutal civil war

No, they're fighting to avoid a fucking genocide. And the only rebels that aren't jihadis (the guys in east Qamaloun and the southwest desert and a few scattered FSA brigades) are basically just memes at this point.

CIA trolls who are lead by this redditor, are shitting up this general again

I am Iranian living in the UK, my view is muslims can not have democracies like in the west, muslims have a hatred for eachtother unfortunately, I am sunni, but even my father told me when i was growing up about shia muslims, and stuff they do that make them not muslim, my father never told me to do any harm, but im sure there are others that do tell them.

Muslims need authoritarian rule, its the only way to keep the populace in check, and stop bloodshed.

Under democracy you can't deal these type of evil jihadis that want Shariah law, that want you to convert or die, and will do anything to get their way, because you have human rights groups, you have opposition parties, some that are paid by the west claiming you cant do this and that.

this is my view, this is not in defence of a dictator, if the PEOPLE not other governments want you gone, fair enough, this is not the case, there was protests by a small minority in the beginning, same as in every country, people hate their leader, and in many ways justified.

In my view, Assad, a secular, where there is religious freedom, is the exact model muslim country every other muslim country should aspire to, even Iran, which is in many ways behind Syria with religious freedom.

Not claiming Assad is perfect, but I am also not going to listen to the propaganda put out by MSM

in the west everyone deserves human rights, nah, thats not how you deal with these types of people here, you need to kill them as soon as they spring up.

Most of these "hundreds of thousands" of people you're talking about are people killed with airstrikes and missiles aka. things that the rebels mostly don't have. The government has never engaged in the kind of all-out religious persecution and sectarian massacres that the rebels constantly get into. Besides, the rebels arguably started the war.

Go back to posting Drumpf and Hilldawg memes.

>Mexican Intellectual

nothing quite as cucked as fighting for survival for a dictator that brutally exploits you because you have no other choice

Well, we have a record of protecting our interests rather than upholding democracy which is logical. But I'm not sure if we'd keep this attitude if there was ever a civil uprising in said countries. I'm reaching this conclusion by looking at dictators we've supported in Central America. We supported them because their opposition were communists. Now countries going full commie is not really a thing, so it's much harder to anticipate who US would support.

As said, democracies just don't work in that part of the world. Someone needs to hold an iron fist, and while maybe someone could do that better than Assad, now is NOT the fucking time to go about trying to find that guy.

damn think you might be right, secular autocratic rule might be the best option available for muslim majority countries. that being said assad has been exceptionally brutal, but it has also been a mark of the entire conflict with all sides committing atrocities

>The government has never engaged in the kind of all-out religious persecution and sectarian massacres that the rebels constantly get into
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayda_and_Baniyas_massacres

those poor beheaders dindu nuffin

I want to disagree but unfortunately I don't have a large enough circle of middle eastern friends to cite as source. The ones that I met here (a few Iranians too) were quite alright.

Again, not sectarian.
How about these?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatla_massacre
sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/news/2014_02_10/Rebels-kill-21-civilians-in-Syria-Alawite-village-NGO-7356/
in.reuters.com/article/syria-crisis-adra-idINDEE9BB0AR20131212
fides.org/en/news/34602-ASIA_SYRIA_Syriac_Orthodox_Archbishop_Alnemeh_In_Sadad_the_largest_massacre_of_Christians_in_Syria#.WNWHISH6zeM
news.trust.org//item/20130726115351-nxm4e/?source=hpbreaking
foxnews.com/world/2015/06/11/activists-al-qaida-nusra-front-kills-20-members-druze-sect-in-syria.html
This shit is constant, unlike the incident you're referring to.

But for muslims its kind of a way of life, its not a coincidence, that most muslim countries have had a 'dictator' or just a leader that last 20-30 years.

This is an islamic way of life, not just a regional thing, its a cultural and religious thing. Muslims always had a 'leader; someone that the people followed.

That is why I believe the SAA sometimes chant....Allah, Syria, Bashar Au bas, which means god, syria and bashar assad, nothing else, they see him as the leader in more than just the leader of the country, but the leader of the people, against imperialism, against wahhabi Islam.

someone can correct me, but its one of the difference sunni and shia musims have, after prophet muhammad died, sunni and shia muslims are divided on who took over as the leader of the muslims. Shia believe Ali, i don't know who Sunni believe. and its a major difference.

also
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-village-idUSKCN0Y41ME
Also the massacres that are going on right now in north Hama.

There's also pretty serious disputes about the organization and running of the Church. Shias treat Imams as an organized priesthood that was originally ordained by God. I don't think Sunnis do.

By church I don't mean actual church, I mean the faith in general.

There is Turkey example that breaks this narrative. It's mostly muslim but had many leaders in last 20-30 years.

What difference does being Shia or Sunni make regarding what you've said?

I thought the SAA retook most of it, but now I see the rebels retook it again?? wtf

Most muslims are alright, alot of muslims are just muslim by name, I dont even consider myself muslim, but if i fill out a form for a job or consensus, i put muslim, but I dont pray, I have not read the full Quran, I drink, but to me that doesnt stop me being a muslim, but to those extremists I am probably even worse than a Christian/jew or some might see it just as bad.

I don't think I've said anything bad, Iran is 90%+ Shia, so its easier to keep the country under control, but even then Iran democracy is not like the wests democracy, since we have a supreme leader who has a say in everything.

That's cuck mentality
Preferring to be perpetually exploited out of fear of what might happen if the dictator is gone

The rebels may not all have the best ideology but they all fight to get justice against the corrupt establishment. They choose death over enduring humiliation under the regime as a cuck.

>893 killed, 3700 wounded.

No. As far as I know Shias say that there are 12 saints that were enlightened and that's pretty much it. Sunnis literally established the caliphate as we know it, so I'd hardly claim that they don't have an organized priesthood. Islam branches beyond Shia and Sunni, some of these branches are against the organized religion (and interestingly they created this ideology during Islamic conquests which you'd not expect) but it's not a general difference between Shia and Sunni

>justice
But that's the thing, what most of the rebels are fighting for is not justice, and is less just even than Assad. A secular, if corrupt and brutal, dictatorship, is far better than a Jihadi theocracy.

>As far as I know Shias say that there are 12 saints that were enlightened and that's pretty much it.
I mean that's pretty much it regarding what you've said. There are other differences between them but what I'm saying is the difference is political stance after Mohammed's death, they don't (as far as I know) disagree on religion itself that much except for details and calling each other infidels for some reason.

>A secular, if corrupt and brutal, dictatorship, is far better than a Jihadi theocracy for compliance with global political conjuncture and safety of western countries.
Otherwise it just depends on your point of view.

heres the sunni vs shia thing

The original split between Sunnis and Shiites occurred soon after the death of the Prophet Muhammad, in the year 632.

"There was a dispute in the community of Muslims in present-day Saudi Arabia over the question of succession,.

"That is to say, who is the rightful successor to the prophet?"

Most of the Prophet Muhammad's followers wanted the community of Muslims to determine who would succeed him. A smaller group thought that someone from his family should take up his mantle. They favored Ali, who was married to Muhammad's daughter, Fatimah.

"Shia believed that leadership should stay within the family of the prophet,"

"And thus they were the partisans of Ali, his cousin and son-in-law. Sunnis believed that leadership should fall to the person who was deemed by the elite of the community to be best able to lead the community. And it was fundamentally that political division that began the Sunni-Shia split."

The Sunnis prevailed and chose a successor to be the first caliph.

No, it's better for the people too, because there isn't any genocide.

forgot the rest

Eventually, Ali was chosen as the fourth caliph, but not before violent conflict broke out. Two of the earliest caliphs were murdered. War erupted when Ali became caliph, and he too was killed in fighting in the year 661 near the town of Kufa, now in present-day Iraq.

The violence and war split the small community of Muslims into two branches that would never reunite.

The war continued with Ali's son, Hussein, leading the Shiites. "Hussein rejected the rule of the caliph at the time," says Vali Nasr, author of The Shia Revival. "He stood up to the caliph's very large army on the battlefield. He and 72 members of his family and companions fought against a very large Arab army of the caliph. They were all massacred."

Hussein was decapitated and his head carried in tribute to the Sunni caliph in Damascus. His body was left on the battlefield at Karbala. Later it was buried there.

It is the symbolism of Hussein's death that holds so much spiritual power for Shiites.

>Hussein was decapitated and his head carried in tribute to the Sunni caliph in Damascus

fucking hell, who does this remind you of?

justice = accountability
under Assad there can be no justice for the crimes of the regime
if he is overthrown, then they will answer for their crimes

rebels fight for Dignity and Justice

who's the idiot that posts this thread every day. make your own fucking website, faggot.

thanks

>exceptionally brutal
he's a puppy compared to the shit his dad did

Why are you assuming that the rebels would somehow not commit more crimes than Assad if they had the opportunity? If they got their hands on the Alawite coast, the Christian areas or the Druze lands it would turn into a genocide very quickly.
You support calling the government to account for crimes so that a new regime can come in and commit even worse crimes.

>rebels fight for Dignity and Justice
>not Genocide and Wahhbisim
kys Don Lemon