Can someone who isn't a shill explain to me in plain english what the fuck just happened?????

Can someone who isn't a shill explain to me in plain english what the fuck just happened?????

he lied

Trump backed the doomed to fail mess that was Ryan-care in a ploy to ruin him politically.

We failed
Getoverit
Sage nigger bitch

This honestly.

*farter mcbutthole*

The Republicans were never really opposed to Obamacare. It was all political theater to gin up votes.

that's probably somewhat true. On the other hand I think he just wanted to be like, "oh well, I tried, these fuckers wouldn't get in line, not my problem now"

This, anyone who did not see this miles away and is mildly interested and up to date must be a little bit retarded.

Trump can't actually negotiate for shit. Nor does he have the ability to hire good people. His only plus is meme power. He is failing, and failing hard. Memeeeeeeeeeees

Ryan got swindled by the freedom caucus into creating a bill neither moderate dems or true conservatives would support (the freedom caucus guys pulled a bait and switch) to embarass ryan and hopefully oust him
Trump told them to stop acting like children, and he'll come back to healthcare when they're ready to be adults.

Not a single democrat would vote for the bill and a handful of republicans wouldn't either so they pulled the vote. Everyone is acting like trump is a big failure when it took Obama 2 years to roll out Obamacare. Here are the pros:
1. Paul Ryan just lost all of his credibility and may even get replaced a speaker of the house
2. Democrats now "own" healthcare. Obamacare will continue to implode and it will be their fault for obstructing

Ouch, I bet it was a once-in-a-life experience

Even republicans didnt want trumps thing to replace obama care. They'll think on something better and pass it in 3 months.

fpbp

I'm not gonna ride Trump's dick. I don't think this was 4d chess. i think he just decided to indulge Paul Ryan in what he suspected would be a colossal waste of time and it turned out to be exactly that. Now he's moving on to tax reform which is what he should have started with in the first place. Hopefully this taught him to never ever give establishment republicans the benefit of the doubt

He's okay, shake it off and roll with this one

Trump threw all the weight in his massive orange titties behind trump/ryancare.

he asked for this and failed. he will learn from it if you hold him accountable. he will continue to fail if his cronies keep making excuses for his poor performance.

No, it was actually the freedom caucus that didn't want to acknowledge that there are moderate republicans.

The bill that we had was a step in the right direction, but Rand and his minions wanted to ruin everything.

the democrats of owned healthcare for the last 8 years. republicans have not offered a better alternative yet, despite the fact that their leader promised he would and would do it "immediately"
now that you know the facts...
what say you faaaaaaggot??

Anti-Trump Republicans are worse than the Democrats, that's basically what just happened. Imagine being them, running against Hillary, and you still manage to lose the race to a complete outsider. They are more pissed off than the Democrats are. Trump hasn't even pushed his healthcare bill, this was literally something that mega cuck Ryan was trying to push before Trump's and guess what Trump did, he backed it knowing it wouldn't make it in a million years, to only further prove how much of a fucking cuckold the Anti-Trumpers are.

Think of it as having a child who thinks he can beat you in a race, so you encourage this mentality and support him, but then you stomp him in that race just to remind him who is boss. This is what Trump just did.

Trump, and the 9 billionaires in his cabinet, were not able to ass-fuck the working class people who voted for him.

Win - win - win.

Ryancare was garbage - a payday to the (((insurance))) companies - just like Obamacare.

The Gops literally had 7 years to draw up a plan.

Trump gave Ryan a chance to fix it. It bombed.

So Obamacare stays in place, and the Dems are tattooed with it. It will fail, a lot of Americans will be hurt by it, and they will beg for Trump to fix it.

Obamacare was designed to fail and HRC was suppose to ride to the rescue with single payer.

>hink of it as having a child who thinks he can beat you in a race, so you encourage this mentality and support him, but then you stomp him in that race just to remind him who is boss. This is what Trump just did.

i wish i could live in fantasy land too.

Thank God Ryancare failed and so will Obamacare!!!

Democrats and the MSM will go down with the sinking ship known as Obamacare!!!

Democrats now have to run in 2018 and 2020 on Obamacare dieing just like the Republicans said it would!!!

Any Democrat who crosses the isle to work with Trump will get destroyed by their own base!!!

Trump can now spend his political capitol on tax reform and sit back and wait for the Dems to come crawling!!!

Those in the White House... Thanks for doing the right thing!!! Now work on tax reform.

Nope.
Ryancare was just going to postpone the inevitable collapse of the whole system and by enacting Ryancare the republicans would have all of the blame. Ryancare was a blessing for democrats and the HFC saved the republican party. They won't look too well by failing with this try but this still is Obamacare and the blame will mostly fall on democrats. Ryan is an agent of the democratic party.

Man with NO political experience lied to crowds of people DISENFRANCHISED with the political system to get elected.

The proposed Trumpcare was something nobody wanted, not what he promised, and the system wins again.

Holy shit

He ok?

i too , enjoy the crack.

How am I wrong?

Bannon is systematically destroying the old style republicans.

yeah he is fine, just needs to walk it off after he finds his pants

>Trump can now spend his political capitol on tax reform

what political capital? he couldn't get a bill passed that every republican including him wanted for the last 7 years . to boot, he couldn't convince his own party to do it, let alone some democrats!?
Sad!!!

The healthcare bill was an Obamacare retread, so half the Republicans in the House (correctly) refused to vote for it.

How much of it is anti-Trump Republicans? The republican party was never united behind Ryan care. For every republican who supported it there was at least one who just wanted to repeal Obamacare and not replace it with anything.

mental gymnastics by trumpcucks/le_donald/kremlinshills about how trump is playing 4d chess. he's losing, bigly. if he gets impeached, trumpcucks will still find a way to spin it. /nu/pol was a mistake

Because there wasn't a big push by the 45% "minority" party to encourage 100% party lines, while also throwing massive MSM shade at the process. Remember how mid February, suddenly EVERYBODY had second thoughts about wanting Obamacare gone? Money still controls politics because feeble minded people are easy to influence in any direction.

The worst part about today for me is knowing that Maher/Oliver are going to have fucking field days with this.

a retard and his retard party were put in there place for being retarded

Most the republicans always liked Obamacare, they just went though the motions of trying to repeal it knowing Obama would veto anything they did. Now Trump will kill it and they don't know how to fake it anymore.

Ryan came up with a shitty idea and since it wasn't the best idea it got shut down, while simultaneously resulting in the snake Ryan getting btfo

sage

you actually believe that Trump made himself look like a fool on purpose on his first chance to legislate Legislate something that should have been a slam dunk for his party, yet couldn't find a consensus. the guy who can't laugh at himself.
you're right, good strategy.

agreed. trump fell for it but atleast some republicans held on to their core values.

>mexican intellectual thinking he knows anything about the happenings of politics in the US.
fuck off pablo
>aussie bogan thinking he knows anything about US politics because of memes on Sup Forums
fuck off irwin

>anything to do with healthcare
>ever a slam dunk

Wanna know how I know you're new to American politics?

probably, this republican healthcare idea has only been around for measly.... 7 years

by now its known for being swift and efficient

>Trump told them to stop acting like children, and he'll come back to healthcare when they're ready to be adults.

Holy mother of God this delusion

Thats what im saying

well, that's what republicans had been saying for almost a decade. repeal...it was trump that wanted to replace.

How is it supposed to be a slam dunk for his party when even they don't want him? They all got humiliated by him and he is still just taking the piss out of them.

Ryan also wanted to replace. He was the driving force and was the one who organized that summit or powwow whatever you want to call it to create a Republican Healthcare plan to replace Obamacare. Everybody failed.

>Remember how mid February, suddenly EVERYBODY

sorry but this is incorrect. obamacare approval was steadily rising for more than year. i still hate though.

I don't think the camera man was too fond of him.

What, no arguments you shareblue leftist urban retard?

been following politics for 30 years...

repeal was a slam dunk for republicans. they all said they wanted to do it and got elected to do it. they failed . end of story.

>Trump miserably failed to fulfill one of his key promises.
>"Win - win - win."

Trump could literally shit and piss his pants on live television and you retards would still try to put a positive spin on it.

>"Buhhhhh he actually pissed and shitted himself to own the dems. Total power move, the absolute madman!"

Good explanation

>post shit tier CIA/Reddit meme
>claims others are delusional
kys

He set the house on fire then locked all the doors.

well, that was a severe lack of foresight by the cheeto to attack the people he was going to need in order to govern effectively.

however, repeal is what every republican ran on and they all promised it. that's where the slam dunk came in.

>Think of it as having a child who thinks he can beat you in a race, so you encourage this mentality and support him, but then you stomp him in that race just to remind him who is boss. This is what Trump just did.

Maybe your analogy would work if it were a three-leggged race, and you were tied to your kid, and you told everyone how amazing you were going to do, and then you gave up the race halfway because it was obvious you were going to lose. Then all of your friends blame your child for your loss.

Obamacare is unrepealable and Trump is just finding it out. This is good because millions won't have to die or crowdfund their healthcare. The USA is a 3rd world nation if you aren't upper middle class. Just accept that you wil never be the greatest nation on earth again.

That's all there is too it.

>implying trump wanted a shittier version of obamacare

Hes on fucking record years ago endorsing single payer. Ive known before the election that he was going to try and steer us towards that.

Anyone who thought trump wanted this bill to pass is an idiot, anyone who actually thinks it would have been a good idea to have it pass is even a bigger idiot.

This was a ploy to torpedo Paul Ryan.

Expect him to be replaced with someone more loyal to Trump soon.

Exactly. They had 7 years to get their shit together for a repeal and they failed miserably. These faggots were elected to obstruct Obama, they don't know how to actually govern.

>his worldview comesfrom the crying baby Trump Facebook memes

>using shareblue unironically
>me gusta pol poque yo soy mericon que chupa mi papis pito
WALL WHEN?

4d bladder failure man!

yeah but his point was quite valid. too bad you missed it and focused on a meme that is meant to get the attention of mouth breathing facebookers.

You see, it's clear that no matter what Trump does, he will be a fool in your eyes. You're candidate lost to a fool, that makes you an even bigger one chump.

There isn't any solution besides Medicare for all.

Trump is a retard for not supporting it

>This was a ploy to torpedo Paul Ryan.
>Expect him to be replaced with someone more loyal to Trump soon.

This is the only post that people should pay attention to. This will blow over in a few days, but Ryan is marked.

>"Trump dindu nuffin mane... Lee him alone he dindu nuffin"

i think it was a bad idea also but Trump was onboard with this 100%. thats why he decided when they should vote on it.

I was just thinking today, how Trump doesnt give a fuck about this bill. If he had, we would see actual conflicts going on instead of confusion and more left-aping out (see: CNN)

Also makes Obamacare recipients who are still enslaved by MSM care less about the Numes vs. Schiff bullshit going on.

Or Paul Ryan has the majority support of the GOP and Trump just embarrassed them. Is Trump sure the Ryan supporters wont vote against Trump on something that matters to Trump?

>haha Trump is getting shit on his hands trying to clean up the mess we left in the bed.

Whom is more responsible the people who made the mess or the people stuck fixing it?

>You're candidate lost to a fool,

I don't have a candidate. i would never be a politician's but boy like you, faggot.

learn how to think objectively, and you son, will learn how to think.

You're delusional if you think Obamacare failing will be anyone but Drumpf's fault if he sits by and lets it happen.

Sage this pointless thread, there is already a topic on it.

tl;dr we avoided turning our horrible healthcare system into an even worse one.

ryan hates you and jacks it to thoughts of you dying in the street of some curable disease

Trump isn't going to spend his political capital on something he doesn't really care about. Every republican who's been elected the last 8 years has championed repeal and replace, they're the ones that care. If they come up with a high energy plan, Trump will probably pass it. But Trump didn't tie himself to this anymore than he needed to: to get elected

>what political capital?
First, Donald Trump is president and not Hillary. A president gets political capitol for the first year to do several big ticket items. Trump have barely used any political capitol. Do not confuse ultra butthurt Dems going on TV and crying as using political capitol. Tax reform needs very few Democrats (practically zero) to join in and practically every Republican is onboard.

Second, Ryancare was a fix to Obamacare and would have cost months and tons of political capitol that can now be focused on tax reform which the Republican base and business is dieing for. Obamacare has to either be completely repealed or let collapse for Trump and Republicans to be able to avoid being involved with the toxic cancer that is Obamacare.

Third, Can you be more butthurt?

His sarcastic point was garbage and added nothing to the conversation just like shitty post. Go eat a liberal sjw trap's pussy and leave the political conversations to the adults.

What the fuck is going on in this picture?

looks fake...

Only liberals like Ryan now be ause he called Obamacare law. Any conservative who does belongs in a casket

Trump simply fails at being a politician at literally every turn since being elected and yet no one on Sup Forums notices somehow. Huh.

>We will..
who is the 'We' here, exactly? I aint seeing no 'We' here today, Donnyboy. Nor, 'morrow. From blowhard to lame duck in 60 days, Trump=fucked.

At what timemark do you think he died? Was he still consiouness after a few spins?

I thought getting rid of Ryan was always part of the plan. Seems strange to me that Trump pinning a huge bag of shit on him being spun as failure.

Friendly reminder that McCain and Graham are also on the list. Expect bags of shit to be pinned on them as well.

You're saying that "torpedoing" Paul Ryan was more important to him than fulfilling one of his key promises; repealing and replacing Obamacare? Trump embarrassed himself miserably in order to get rid of Ryan? Why? Is he that vindictive? I have so many questions. This doesn't add up.

IDK but Trump hasnt been giving me any good memes or hope in the last 2 weeks to a month. Starting to think we may have been conned by this bad (or sick!) guy.

you don't have political capital when you lose the popular vote. if he were smart, he would have used his amazing marketing skills to bring more of the public to his side post election. instead he focused on his base because that's easier for a thin skinned pussy.

Either some form of group punishment or some weird rite of passage. Curry niggers man.

looks like a bumpy ride

When did he say he wasnt replacing Obamacare? Fucking idiot

I dont understand what you are thinking though.
If this passed it would not have been a replacement for obamacare. This was essentially re-branded obamacare. Trump promised to replace it, not to change its name. This was never supposed to pass.

i'm not a liberal or an sjw .
what else are you wrong about?
are you sure he is your real dad?

>All these Dems coming out of the woodworks to gloat.

Is this opposite day? I thought there were no libs on Sup Forums.

>popular vote
Electoral college newfag.

Hillary is still not president and the Obama's legacy will be wrapped up in the Obamacare collapse.

You are SOOOOOOOO butthurt!!!!! HAHHAHAHA