Industrial civilization will collapse in your lifetime

>industrial civilization will collapse in your lifetime

How do you even prepare?

Other urls found in this thread:

amtaorg.com/Water_Desalination_Processes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradfield_Scheme
i.stuff.co.nz/business/90510964/the-way-to-value-water-rights-might-be-to-allow-them-to-be-traded
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9wSgViWVAfzUEgzMlBfR3UxNDg/view
artberman.com/the-beginning-of-the-end-for-the-bakken-shale-play/
artberman.com/shale-cost-reductions-are-10-technology-and-90-industry-bust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Burying my head in the sand, I might find water.

Become an urban or suburban retard. Cities aren't the place to be in a societal collapse. Being part of a small and tight knit community is a better way to survive than anything you could do individually.

We really have no idea when the collapse it going to happen though. I think it could drag out for a few generations.

Buy a dehumidifier?

Become this guy.

We should invent a new desalination method and become (((water merchants))).

urban is the city, inbred autist

Why would I? The thought of feeling the heat of the flames incinerating western society is what I live for.

Yeah I just realized I typed the meme wrong somehow.

/ourguy/
>BTFOs most of libcuck (((diverse cast)))
>burns peoples faces to show dominance
>absolute alpha
Sad that in the end Rick doesnt even kill him, just absolutely cucks him and throws him in jail. Huh. kinda like Rick and his nigger squad are the USA and Negans army is the 3rd re-

You could ask your Arab overlords.

The ocean is right there. Desalinization is a known technology.

don't live in california

Or you know, we could stop draining the water supplies.

>not realizing desalination technology will be in the hands of corporations that will still allow the water crisis to occur so they can profit

I live next to 75% of the world's fresh water. I'll be aight.

We live in the best bug-out country.

If you can survive the winter

>people honestly don't know how to distill and filter water

If you're that dumb you deserve to go thirsty, water is the most abundant resource on planet earth next to air.

We've made some training videos starring Max Rockatansky.

>>industrial civilization will collapse in your lifetime
I don't know man. I work for a steel company. They just invested billions into a new facility over the past 5 years. Slashed 50% of the jobs. Automation is no joke. We went from 1100 employees to under 500 almost overnight. Everything from cranes to trains are automated now. We're all fucked.

>We live in the best bug-out country.

Nah. Bugging out into the desert is better. No reason for most people to go there. At least that's my plan.

Store urine in jars
Dye it clear
Sell it as "Fresh Water" for 20 dollars per cup

amtaorg.com/Water_Desalination_Processes.html

How the fuck do you think Saudi Arabia has water?
It´s a thing.

by educating myself in a marketable trade that is hard to get into

Hes pretty fucking great.

you can fucking boil seawater to get freshwater

pic related

Seems like the midwest will inherit the earth. Pls don't dam up the Mississippi. I just want to suck on it for awhile.

New Zealand gives water to Saudi Arabia. For free. Not joking.

Wtf? Does NZ hate money or something?

We got shittons of quality water

2/3rds of the world faces a water crisis but I don't live in that 2/3rds.

so fuck sand niggers, chinks and poos. it would solve the over population problem.

Someone hás to feed their camels water. Or else pic related cant happen.
(The goat fuckers used to buy indian and pakistani midgets but nos it seems they are using robots).

The thing is that the tecnology exits and it can be developed.

Mass nuclear desalination and geo-engineering to divert water runoff that would normally reach the ocean into dams and inland irrigation channels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradfield_Scheme

Enough fucking about with PV solar and wind, lets get this party started.

They make a lot off water but could make a lot more. They have premium brand stuff. I mean shit Chinese people will buy a can of air from the southern alps let alone water

i.stuff.co.nz/business/90510964/the-way-to-value-water-rights-might-be-to-allow-them-to-be-traded

People were predicting Peak Oil but it didn't happen.

I live in MD so, same old,same old .

I hate that faggot so much. Every time he starts talking he doesn't shut up until the credits start rolling.
He's so CRAAAZY and EDGY, he JUST DOESNT CARE LOL xDD.

What a complete and utter shit character, it's like a 13 year old wrote him in as a self-insert. He's The Walking Whore + Coldsteel the hedgehog.

You're a faggot go die in a fire

Decline rates + lack of new discoveries means peak oil is still going to happen, oil companies themselves even admit it's happening

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9wSgViWVAfzUEgzMlBfR3UxNDg/view

Hes the best TV Villain in a very long time, but I can see why cucks like you would be jealous of his absolute majesty.

What about the possibility of "peak demand" happening before peak supply? The doomsayers lose credibility when their dire predictions don't happen.

My plan is to start a homestead on land with a water source in the Midwest, hopefully I'm there and established before anything extreme goes down

>Take salt out of water
>Put salt back into ocean
>It now takes more effort to remove the salt from the rest of the water

Read the report, it says that happening is not likely

>Oil demand is still growing by ~1mbd every year, and no central scenarios that we recently assessed see oil demand peaking before 2040

Conventional oil production actually peaked in 2005, leading to the massive increase in oil prices going into 2008 and the financial crash. After that supply was increased due to American fracking and the oil sands, but now oil sand investment is basically dead and fracking is still too small to make up the difference, also the vast majority of fracking companies aren't even profitable but they still get lots of investment money because the low interest meme after the financial crash allowed everybody to pile on a shitload of debt.

Based Art Berman dropping shale oil redpills

artberman.com/the-beginning-of-the-end-for-the-bakken-shale-play/

artberman.com/shale-cost-reductions-are-10-technology-and-90-industry-bust/

Most peak oil people predicted things would start falling apart by 2020-2050, so it's not like they're wrong yet

>CRAAAZY and EDGY, he JUST DOESNT CARE
Literally how is he edgy? He does bad shit but the idea is that he has great Charisma to lead a band of badasses, not that he doesnt care.
Granted its hard to see that charisma because theyve dont a shit job at it.

You don't.

The globalists mostly plan on being dead before the effects of Islamization and racemixing start to greatly inconvenience them.

>not storing it in your secret salt mines to be used for yelling at your enemies and/or curing meat.

The only aquifers being pushed to hard are the sandniggers so I think will be fine.

>racemixing
irrelevant when gene editing becomes commonplace

idiots will have to cling onto something other than their race for a sense of pride and belonging

>Muh water crisis meme.
Water doesn't work that way.

it doesn't get consumed. it runs through an environmental cycle, typically very localized.

I'm not even going to explain it because if you are a water crisis fag your brain is too fucking retard to understand anyway.

>irrelevant when gene editing becomes commonplace
maybe in 500 years

I recall the peak oilers were predicting apocalypse/Mad Max around 2008. Now you're saying 2050. A lot can happen between now and 2050.

Fucking retard, the water is being consumed at a faster and faster rate, this wont be sustainable and there will be people who get the short end of the stick and a lot of them will not just roll over and die

>500 years
With CRISPR it will be happening in a century