Why is there no footage of Barron ever talking?

Why is there no footage of Barron ever talking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrjX1G6O7Lg
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/06/10/413205921/more-evidence-that-parents-ages-could-influence-autism-risk
youtube.com/watch?v=gBpkMCa_D50
discord.gg/62GQN
youtube.com/watch?v=W4IxhiXMix0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Autistic screeching*

He only opens his mouth for Pence's dick.

I remember seeing him talking to a baby to make it laugh. He came off pretty non autistic in it.

Last time he spoke, dinosaurs died out.

Because he's 10 years old

cutest shit ever

He's the strong silent type.

*~swoooons~*

What's wrong with you dude.

I'll admit that Barron makes my tummy flutter like a school boy crush, but he's a pure boy, a true prince of the west.

Do not demean his innocence with such comments.

Apparently the kid didn't speak until he was 6 years old, and even now is super quiet. My sister's kid goes to his school in NYC.

Barron doesn't need to talk, he communicates entirely via telepathy.

It is hard for his mouth to keep up with his brain, sometimes the elusive Barron relapses into speaking foreign languages in the middle of a conversation.

It is said he has mastered Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, Ancient and modern Greek, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese entirely. It was once rumored that he was learning Italian but when queried on this, he mumbled about "filthy super mario land untermensch" and revealed that he was actually practicing Latin. In a startling show of his not-yet completed god status he is only half fluent in Finnish.

Because of his intelligence being so far above that of ordinary mortals (and even above all geniuses of our age) Barron prefers tinkering with "Robot Plato" to most conversations, attempting to develop an artificial intelligence that he will be able to have "mature" conversations with. When asked about his fathers' presidency he waves his hand cryptically and remarks that "soon will come an empire over which neither this sun nor any other shall set."

he is only fluent in the ancient Bogdan language

when the time is right, he will speak

He just turned 11 and is taller than his mom
He's at that akward voice cracking age and probably doesn't like talking.

is it the same australian always making these gay ass posts or are there several of you?

Idk why I laughed so hard at this

And besides, if he ever talks I can see the liberal media on him tearing him apart.

"Breaking news, Barron Trump stated that he likes turtles. Truly a foul act since turtles are an endangered specimen. Keep in touch with us to see our next note about the correlation between turtles and sexism."

probably suffering from autism due to bad genes, sad but true

I bet his bum cheeks are as smooth a fresh linen

I dunno, give me some examples and I'll tell you if they're me.

Kek approved

Barron is made for BBC

pretty sure Einstein didnt talk til he was like 5

He's to intelligent to talk.

HE HAS AUTISM YOU FUCKING IDIOT HE CAN'T TALK

It's normal for children with autism to start vocalizing later in life. He'll speak when he's ready.

I posted a pic of my leg yesterday and an Australian said he wanted to fondle my testicles

And even then he could only speak German.

Vaccine induced autism.

On the topic of kids of government types talking does anybody have a video of Princess Leonor talking? I want to hear her voice.

Its ok, Pence just told him he's getting doses of special salty holy water through his magic scepter every time he takes it within his pure body.
You know, like most conservative anti-gay fags turn out to be.

Kek, no that wasn't me but post the pic again

He has transcended his mortal form and communicates solely though telepathy.

im Convinced Barron is gonna be the next John Quincy Adams

He drives.

This
He who speaks doesn't know
He who doesn't speak knows

Many such cases!

he represents the silent majority.
wise people listen and learn.
fools make their thoughts/feelings known;
thats why the left is so loud and screechy

He uses sign language
youtube.com/watch?v=UrjX1G6O7Lg

He 11 and has a baritone voice, it freaks normies out.

Ok.

ahahahahah

I've heard that Slovenian is his first language, would be strange to hear him talk it

its not an aus flag u fkn colour blind retard

This. His voice is deep and velvet smooth like Barry White. You need a low register voice in order to speak Bogdan as a human.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/06/10/413205921/more-evidence-that-parents-ages-could-influence-autism-risk

I have the same birthday as him (20.3)

No one cares about the difference between your backwater country's flag and the flag of your backwater country's backwater neighbor. You are not that important. You a prisoner colony in the middle of nowhere.

Baron is a copy(Schroedinger's cat) created by the Tesla time travel machine. Top key Trump decided not to kill one & kept him. He is not allowed to talk until he becomes to Kek
He does talk to top Kek about his intel from time travel missions.

Kek!!

Well, I guess that confirms it.

He is obviously hiding his power level for later.

He's got autism. It's not a coincidence they're keeping him out of the media. Mark my words, they won't show a lick of him when he hits 14. They won't be able to go '"B-BUT HE'S JUST A KID" any more and his weird autistic fucking behavior will be exposed.

Trump will only be a 1 term president if that's the case. His only bet is to send Barron off to a boarding school to hide his 'tism.

This clip is pretty conclusive-looking, I have to say. If he's not autistic, what exactly is going on there? Highly advanced snark for a 10-year-old?

australia is your coutries brother

you kids better start arguing or else ill turn this car around and no one gets any ice cream!

stop***

It's gonna start leaking out. There's gonna be questions to answer if Barron is conspicuously absent from middle school dances, then proms, etc.

if they hook him up with some girl for show purposes, there's going to be footage of him bumbling and spilling spaghetti like no tomorrow. The kid's fucked.

Elliot Rodger here.

Because Trump and Melania are good parents who make a concerted effort to shield their fucking 10-year old son from the public eye, as they should.

>exposed

Having a child with an ailment would make Trump much more sympathetic. Why the hell would the public turn on him for having an autistic son (who he has distinctly NOT exploited for brownie points)?

Trump has no choice but to either be upfront about Barron's autism (if he has it), or hide him away and become a 1 term POTUS.

Kek

He's obviously been sexually abused and has been told to stay quiet.

The elite have fucked up sexual habits.

He was speaking to his brother at the inauguration.

Probably for mocking a disabled man when his son has a mental disability. He's gonna get torn to shreds, absolutely fucking ripped apart and questioned relentlessly on healthcare related matters, not providing enough support for children with autism, etc. It'll be a massacre.

me on the left

yeah, post it again

Not only this, but he's attempting to hide it. It's going to be a huge black mark on him forever if he shows that he considers it a shameful thing to have.

DELETE THIS!!!

I think its hilarious u kids talking about Barron. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at thw white house, he's JACKED. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest models. yall are pathetic lol

Holy shit.. he's fucking retarded.

Except he never did that. He used the exact same hand movements and face to mock other flustered people at rallies including Ted Cruz. Those people aren't disabled but got the EXACT same immitation. The immitation was someone flustered, not disability

Thank you.
Today mods was not a fag.

t. Jealous faggot shill that'll never amount to anything

>mocking a disabled reporter

youtube.com/watch?v=gBpkMCa_D50

Are you that stupid? From everything we've seen we know that trump is a genius at manipulating the media, and is 100% conscious of his every movement. It's all coordinated and you'd be an idiot to believe it was an accident.

And the point is the majority of the public believes this to be the truth, regardless of what Twitter polls and mongolian basket weaving forums say.

Real recognize real, real niggas don't speak (wipe me down)

There is.

/thread

I like this kid, but it's a shame to think he's going to be a trap one day.

THICC

This image turns me on for strange reasons.
No homo.

good goy, slave yourself to women

discord.gg/62GQN

The other day, a boy entered the group talking about being an BI, just wanted to fuck with traps. Two days later he shoved a cable into his ass.

NO HOMO

What is tbat

Wow look at these creepy fucking searches that came up when I was looking for the clip where he talks

Show respect to the future god emperor of the world

A man ;^)

I like where this is going, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4IxhiXMix0

Not great audio quality since it's background noise, but he clearly says "Peekaboo".

Seems like a neurotypical normie here

Barron Trump is kek's prophet. Digits speak for him.

He's as fucking bored as I would be at 10 yrs old.

Because his father is not a complete retard.

Anything the kid said would be used against both him and President Trump for the rest of his life. Rest assured Barron was made to understand that he needed to be seen and not heard, because everything he does in public reflects well or badly on his father.

Shitlibs desperately want Barron to be some sort of fuckup so they can find a way to blame it on his father. He's not. He's a well-brought-up boy who knows how to behave and to not make a public spectacle of his parents. Would that all boys his age were that well-behaved.

Remember how the libs screeched with outrage whenever anyone pointed out that there was no way Chelsea Clinton was Bill's? I do.

Chelsea's a grown woman now and still isn't fit to tie Barron's shoes.

Her mother isn't fit to eat Melania's shit.

That was a long tale.

You just know the instant he says something audible on camera all social and mainstream media will roast him for at least a week, no matter what he says.

This.