My friend thinks American religious """nuts""" are just as bad as Muslim extremists

My friend thinks American religious """nuts""" are just as bad as Muslim extremists.

I need some political ammo

>I need some political ammo
7.62s from a chinese AK? Can't get more political than that.

>Common Sense

>be on Sup Forums
>friends

lel

but to the question. do american religious people DEUS VULT? if not then please fuck off

I tried that

how many trucks have christians rammed into pedestrians recently? which christian nations are theocracies that oppress women and kill gays?

HMMM SO HARD

>My friend thinks American religious """nuts""" are just as bad as Muslim extremists.
>I need some political ammo

Your friend is right though.

>being a christcuck

i'm afraid he's right mate

I'm agnostic but I like Christianity for the community it creates

No amount of "political ammo" will enable you to reason with the mentally ill, rather a certain voltage will.

He's not wrong.

When's the last time a group of Christians killed a bunch of people in the name of Jesus?

tell em ull walk into a church ans say fuck jesus and they can walk into a mosque say fuck allah and see if the reactions r the same

when was the last time you saw a photograph of a person posing with a severed head that wasn't a Muslim?

the religious extremists here are fags who bomb abortion clinics and they dont really do it often as muslims

he kept bringing up Anders and evil ""white"" school shooters

then u can easily give him 3 examples of terrorist attacks in the name of allah for every time someones beat someone up or raped someone in the name of jesus

The Jews?

If you need help with this consider refraining from talking about this topic at all.

your 'friend' is right
religious fucktards all suck
retards all suck
>i need some political ammo
there isn't any
every bit of history shows all religitards being massive retards that suck giant donkey dick

just today you stupid fuck

Then tell him to forget religion and ditch it and teach him how every religion is evil and how much it manipulates people

>as if the reactions wouldn't be the same

wew

>talk to retarded leftist the other day
>radical Christians are just as bad
>how many radical Christians have killed Muslims recently?
>but muh wars in the ME
>you mean Obama's wars and drone programs?
>she blocks me on fb

Christians are about 32% of the world.
Jews are 0.02%
Muslims are 23% of the world.

chi long qua here, best QUEEN OF PAIN this world's fucking seen

everytime the vehicle of peace makes yet another stop in a European city I just know a radical Buddhist is behind the wheel

Dumpster those shitters by not allowing them to play the deconstruction meme. Most college kids today are account buyers who just say x is equals to y because there was correlation at some point. Keep a play ready for when they try these 2k MMR plays on you and remember to keep it PMA. Just keep reminding them a bruisin (Christianity) is not equals to AIDS (Islam) and tilt them first. There is nothing wrong with deconstructing them back.

Jesus was a goat fucking faggot and Muhammad fucked 9 year olds

t-thanks bsj

you just have to...dumpster...the shitstains

and there's not a whole lot you can do about that

That's because American "nuts" are now retarded college children who are brainwashed to become communists.

They want to import more muslims.

Tell him they're not because we have separation of church and state in America and because more moderate christians and secularists reined them in in Europe. Oh fuck wait.

Crosskikes used to be just as vile as muslims, before you all became apostate.

This is defensable as long as you are not Catholic

PMA....Positive...mental...attitude...

>Post dominionist who believes in christian sharia "ironically" depicted using shock therapy because he thinks gays should be forced to be subjected to it in order to "prove" christians are non-violent and better than muslims.

Just fucking amazing. Truly amazing.

Lets just get real. If Christians were as extreme as muslims, the muslims would have been wiped out years ago. If there were a Christian extremist group on par with say ISIS. The entire middle east, except for the holy land would be a skating rink and the rest of the world would be Christian. Christians have the best toys that go boom.

I respect Muslims more than I do liberals if I'm being honest. Liberals are communist scum, but Muslims have to go as well. Sorry.

For all the fucking retarded white suburbanite children browsing this thread who think christians are "kind, gentle souls", keep in mind there are christians in the federal and state governments RIGHT FUCKING NOW who would act just as vile if not worse than the worst "terrorist" (CIA) organization if they could just get that fucking pesky constitution out of the way. And they've said so OPENLY on multiple occasions. Fuck, they say it constantly. The god damned vice president is one of them.

keep it pma

keep it bsj

shit, we need to make some fucking CLQ memes