Post malone

>post malone

White guys making money in a nigger industry. How do you feel about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WdBdd9LaWo
youtu.be/d_NS9Vd1sMA
youtube.com/watch?v=L1_j5vtkWRE
youtube.com/watch?v=6oM4oIoqN2s
youtu.be/p7deiSGVKpc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Khc16eqH83g
youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68&list=PLNSz9wa7iHdKnA2doCVqDM7riQ626mzyS
youtu.be/L3wKzyIN1yk
youtu.be/E1R6eCYZ5cc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2s0DV59U7Y&t=2125s
youtube.com/watch?v=A54oOJAnojY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Indifferent

shit music, shit haircut.

Post Malone is one of us. He is just playing a character
Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=_WdBdd9LaWo

>white

Sage

this.

also, at the end of the day hip hop is made for low intelligence humans, and it's sold to them by the jews. the only niggers are the people that keep the industry alive by giving it their hard earned dollar.

Wow! I have never seen that before

Nigger isn't a skin color, it's a state of mind.

Idk a lot of clubs that the wealthy go to play hip hop.

It was brought to attention during an interview he was doing and he just stuck with it saying he loves that video. Just a regular neckbeard

You got that from a meme

he's just making money off the niggers

youtu.be/d_NS9Vd1sMA

Post is actually based af, hes also smart af and knows the rap industry pays. He's from Texas and seemed like a typical white guy from there.

you can be wealthy and still be a retard. those clubs are made for getting pussy and projecting social status, not for learning quantum physics.

this. If I remember right his dad was pretty famous and got posts foot in the music industry

Anyone see the interview with the nigger asking him what Post Malone has been doing for the BLM movement?
youtube.com/watch?v=L1_j5vtkWRE

Yeah but they are making the money to be in there... needs some intelligence to make 100k+ in the US.

>Breakfast Club
pure cancer

>needs some intelligence
Or some rich parents

I use to think that too. its really all about image, timing and who you know.

Wrong link, I believe its this one, the nigger actually had the audacity to ask him that then tell his GF that Post would leave her for other girls soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=6oM4oIoqN2s

Your telling me they are all there with their parents money? Also, rich parents help you become more knowledgeable.

charlamagne is such a piece of shit I cant stand that dude

Or you buy tables

Truth.

So that just means you are cool with him

That nigger is so jealous lmao

This is another

Half Bread Peruvian and Italian from Staten Island

youtu.be/p7deiSGVKpc

literally who?

that guy better be getting something out of it, something for walking the streets looking like a complete queef

We already shit on the rap game
Aesop Rock uses more unique words than Shakespeare himself
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

Are you asking me to sleep with you?

pretty good. seems like he's really tyler the creator inspired

yes lets sleep come to bed

I call big spoon!

I see early Eminem. Which is early Tyler

Aesop Rock is a jew you dumb leaf

I have no idea who or what this is.

Kek what about Action Bronson?

Riff Raff is a nigger 100%

I make that much working hard labor.

yeah pretty much. Eminem inspiration is just a given though with everybody it seems. I don't know if you listen to Hopsin but he's about as close to eminem as you can get

Hey is a neckbeard turned rapper

i lol'd

So you are saying you aren't intelligent?

Which is why I find post malone so refreshing. I l have a massive music variety but this song is probably one of the best songs i've heard in years
youtube.com/watch?v=Khc16eqH83g

Bronson was born in Flushing, Queens, New York,[4] the son of an Albanian Muslim father[5] and a Jewish New Yorker mother

Wiggers are failures

So all we have is post malone and riff raff

suicideboyz

we will easily win Logic and Bronson in the racial draft

If being a faliure makes you that much money. Sign me up

I'm saying you don't have to be intelligent to make 100k a year. I'd say none of my co-workers are below average.
I'm glad the average "smart" person in the US is like pic related or fat since they wouldn't be able to do my job for even an hour thus increasing the pay for hard labor across the entire country.

what do you do for work

But you were intelligent enough to go into a hard labor position that pays 100k.
I am sure you needed training and they didn't just pick you from the street.

I mean action is from the caucus mountains

Who?

Looks like the shitty dealer from workaholics
Shit music too

see and you will become a fan

youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68&list=PLNSz9wa7iHdKnA2doCVqDM7riQ626mzyS
two white dudes from New Orleans

That's like ICP but with Trap

ICP sucks!

great another hollywood undead sounding group

they are nothing like ICP you fool

Jokes on you I've been high on meth for the last 10 hours and still going strong

Love to grab him by his stinky gangsta dreadz and just go to down on his nose and orbitals with all my anger

Hes just some jew nig

listen faggots

It's a state of mind if you're white. It's a color if you're black.

Niggers were always making each other slaves, but no one made money off it until the white man got involved in it too.

We're always finding ways to make money off the shit that niggers do for free.

>that kike
>white

They aren't doing it for free. But white people are still making a cut from them

Is he Jewish though? I thought he was a white boy

What about Rag and Bone Man?
Whites are taking back even the music kek
youtu.be/L3wKzyIN1yk

riff raff is actually jewish as well

>His mother grew up in Ohio, descending from a family of German and Lithuanian Jews that included several survivors, and victims, of the Holocaust.[13]

not sure

Well now he is both a Jew and a nigger

New kid from CT and went USC named Felly. Redpill for sure
youtu.be/E1R6eCYZ5cc

dope ass song and video!

The kid is getting a lot of play

Where the fuck can i find a crayon color nigger?

omg, I think I work with that guy.

Currently work with? Or have worked with??

Please elaborate!

This wanna-be nigger is a repulsive fucking rat.

currently work with....

IT's odd, over the past several days, I have seen pictures of many people that I work with.

This happens to me all of the time, I am starting to suspect that they are CIA crisis actors or something of that sort.

He is a pretty famous rapper. But good shitpost

Big if true

It's skin color

Is he a slave trader?

>He is a pretty famous rapper. But good shitpost

it's not a shitpost, man...

I really think that's the guy I work with.

IT LOOKS like him, at least.

Does this rapper have CIA ties?

Sames

We've moved on from Post to the superior white rapper

Where my Lil Peep bros at?

Wicca>all

That dude is a nigger

Let's lead a pizzagate style investigation. You are the closest to him. You need to take a picture of him at work and post it here

Top kek I'm 24 years old and I make that much from being a fucking 911 dispatcher. I failed out of college twice and I'm dumb as shit and I was a heroin addict for almost all of my adult life. I've made bad decisions in life in addition to being stupid, yet I still make 100k. I would agree with you if you said it means you're intelligent if you earn 300k+ a year, because those people typically have climbed the corporate ladder and are very smart. But fucking entry level cops and firefighters make over 100k where I live.

Maybe that could be said for the drivel that passes as hip hop nowadays. Trap, grime, gangsta rap and 'mumble rap' shit that somehow ended up being a thing. Real hip hop is intelligent music. It's also such a vastly varied genre that it's stupid to say all hip hop is bad.

This is technically hip hop and it's one of the most well-made albums of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2s0DV59U7Y&t=2125s

If it's in the charts, though; it isn't hip hop.

But again they are intelligent. You are obviously intelligent but you needed to stop fucking around.

There are some 100k earniers like whore, drug dealers and strippers that are not intelligent

What the fuck did I just listen too?

Tipper. I can appreciate that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but the guy is renowned world-wide as one of the best sound designers/composers of all time. He pioneered surround sound music, develops software for synth companies, creates his own hardware, and is considered to be one of the all-time elder Gods of electronic music. This is my favourite album of his, but he has some unbelievably weird sounds.

This is a later work of his. He just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Again though; this is technically hip hop.
youtube.com/watch?v=A54oOJAnojY

Sorry, I'm just autistically obsessed with music. It is a passion of mine.

I am about to bring up a nigger...

Flying Lotus? Thoughts?