DAVID /OUR GUY/ SEAMAN GOES AFTER ALEX JONES FOR PIZZAGATE

youtube.com/watch?v=ldk-kNUKSkg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PuKWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
youtu.be/Z8SXAOysEys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill, redirecting everyone in this thread to: ^^Read this to learn about David Seaman's shady protest scheduled tomorrow near the White House. Guy is an unhinged, loose cannon, seemingly mentally ill guy just waiting to do some dumb drastic shit that shills the anti-free speech narrative growing here and elsewhere online.

Even people who are inclined to believe Pizza related conspiracy theories think this guy is a fucking lunatic. His whole past was exposed and discredited in this article

archive.is/PuKWg

mr Seaman has the biggest balls on a nerdy jew since david vs goliath ... may KEK bless him

Its not believable a loser like Seaman who has been fired from every job he ever slimed his way into has any knowledge of this situation

He is merely a con man as shown through his past work history and admittance that he has no knowledge of this subject, becoming interested in it from reading about it on the internet like every other idiot. He's a fraud and possibbly someone more nefarious who is acting especially skittishly lately. Should be monitored

hire some goddamn english speaking smurfs, shareblue.

BETTER A CON MAN THAT A PEDO CANIBAL SHILLBERT

Alex has an agenda.
Seaman has an agenda.

Stop following, start leading.

What tell me is Seaman's agenda? He is a big fat nothing. Read the article about his past. Total sleaze bag who is at best a mental case and at worst is a paid cointelpro.

Its Totally unbbelievable that a guy like Alex Jones gets cease and desisted but A LITERAL NOBODY like Seaman is allowed to daily on Twitter and youtube spew accusations and scream about the whole thing being real with seemingly no consequences.

What is his credential for anything related to discussing this subject? who is he? what has he done? The linked article suggests he is just doing this because he is literally unemployable after being fired everywhere. Where is his income coming from? Who else is behind this protest that no one was demanding and certainly isn't necessary nor will it have an impact?

The worst case scenario is Seaman is out there doing and saying crazy shit to try to paint others in a false, misleading light. And his event tomorrow just reeks of bad news

No one should attend but we should definitely monitor it for suspicious behavior / false or red flag scenarios.

>veiled antisemitism

this.

whatever your opinion on pizzagate, dave semen has a history of being an internet attention whore shill. this fag is not /ourguy/

A lot of defense here. Just sayin.

Intelligent people see through bullshit con artists like Seaman instantly. Like the leaf said, regardless of if you think pizzagate is real or not, Seaman is a fag. Another online shock jock just looking to get involved in any stunt he can to look viable for his next con

intelligent people admire DAVID

You're wasting your time here friendos, i'll follow david to the ends of the earth to have your pedos behind bars

We can spot you faggots a mile away, you know that right??

You stand out like a nigger in a library

>(((david seaman)))
>our guy

>writing out essay like respondes on Sup Forums
>pre-formatted into easy cut/paste blocks

Hello shill!

>I can't defend my pre-written talking points
>'smart people agree with me!'

Those tactics lost you an election nigger, you won't succeed.

Struck a nerve with this faggot. Why defend this loser? What does he offer? Who the fuck even is he?

You know everything is archived on this site? No one talks about this loser on here until surprise surprise, the night before his unknown, un-talked about, unnecessary publicity stunt in a few hours. Coming on trying to sneak in a thread to prove seaman is pol's /ourguy/. Fuck off you con men

I dont care if you think they're all guilty and should hang. I dont fucking have an opinion on pizzagate.i just enjoy pol and free speech and know a con artist when i see one. we've already seen attempts by actors/shills/paid dupes used to try to destroy free speech online and a loser like seaman has no chance.

All i ask of a david seaman defender is to tell me who he is, what his background or credentials for listening to a god damn word he says are? everything about him screams creepy/off/weird and thats why he is literally never discussed here

>who the fuck even is he
Let's play another game.

Which one are you?? :)

Just incase your manager sees this, Hes not blending in buddy. Maybe try someone better?

Alex Jones is a disinformation shill who's job it is to push insignificant truths mixed with tin foil batshit crazy while keeping you distracted from real Truth about jews, jesuits, and the banking cartels. This makes John D. Public associate all red pilling with batshit crazy.

who cares who he is, he's trying to take baby out of your dirty pedophile mouth

>Alex Jones is a disinformation shill
>deep state is calling him a russian spy and suing him over pizzagate

pick one

Holy shit!! It seems that Alex Jones is actually retarded. Why did no one actually say this previously??????
Why does Sup Forums always back the wrong horse????

and he is a lifetime actor formerly known as bill hicks CIgay

They won't respond, I already posted >Shuts down suspected shill treads 100% of the time.

Like the Jew, they don't like to be named.

And not one of you three faggots can muster one word of defense for Seaman? I'm fucking begging you, daring you. Defend this guy. I'll defend George lincoln rockwell or hitler before this fucking guy.

Sorry assholes but This is fucking pitiful effort being put in on his behalf, stay the fuck off pol you creeps

Public controversy garners trust among the awakened which can be utilized to distract and dissuade. This is a game of 4D chess.

Yeah you really shut me down retard. I hate shills of all kinds

Seaman is a shill of a particularly slimy variety meant to discredit Trump supporters and decent peple who might really want human traffickers brought to better justice

>STOP TALKING ABOUT PIZZAGATE!!!
What is pizzagate? Let me do some research.

James Alefantis pressuring Alex Jones to apologize publicly about Pizzagate coverage has had the effect of exposing Pizzagate to more people. Trying to hide something and the result is great exposure of what you are trying to hide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

>thinks we give a single fuck what some faggot thinks
>were somehow expected to defend him instead of just laughing at you
>tells others to 'leave pol'

Oh sweet summer child.

This isn't a university. Just because you can fool the retards don't mean you can fool us :)

sounds like passion, i wonder what for

Listen to everyone, trust no one.

James, we know you're scared because your pedo ring was as exposed as david brocks asshole to you aids infected cum, but chill out.

You'd actually probably like prison. All the free faggot sex you could ever dream of, in there.

Only drawback of David's videos is the thick mucusy swallowing he does every 30 seconds. I never understood why people do this on commentaries. He's far from the only one who does it, but fuck, its disgusting!

Alex is too big and beloved to kill, so they are making him apologize and debunk it publicly instead of just privately.

Seaman will die mysteriously soon.

This.
My nigga knows whats up.

Youre transparently shilling on behalf of seaman, a known con man, so fuck off. you lose on that basis alone.

i am shilling on behalf of this community and free speech online. alex jones is being silenced and a fucking loser like seaman is given permission to publicly speak and say the whole thing is true online and near the white house? get the fuck out.

the fact that all of you who refuse to defend seaman in any way other than to dish insults shows none of you are interested in honest dialogue. at least i've exposed you for your dishonesty

for the record, all pedos should be put down like animals. Quick trials, just like Trump tweeted.

So fuck you idiots i'm the side of justice, just not creepy spooks like dave seaman

always trust Sup Forums

Sup Forums is always right

your slipping shillbert, why so angry, you act like I'm taking baby out of your mouth

It makes sense. After Bohemian Grove, Alex Jones is a dead man walking. He's under their control for some reason (possibly friends/family being targeted), and they can't kill him because it will only confirm that he was right the whole time.

Always trust Kek. Sup Forums is a cuckold faggot.

BUMP

pizzagate is real, but man so much FAKE NEWS about a basement to house and torture kids, to underground tunnels and shit.

this is some serious accusations, and I don't think Alex Jones went that full retard with Pizzagate, but it's best to pull back from Pizzagate nonetheless. apology needed and accepted.

>NO YOURE THE SHILL

Why so upset? Don't you get paid if we just laugh at you??

You David fans have swallowed to much of his semen, I don't know how you faggots can't see that he's a massive fraud? Inb4 hur dur nice try shill xD

what exactly did kek mean by this

Praise Kek.

NO ONE IS A FAN OF ANYONE, WE JUST HATE YOUR CULT

>wont talk about zionist agenda
>talks about david icke/reptilians
>salted with obvious truth like 911 inside job

disinformation shill.

Well considering your refutation is nothing but hand wringing and calling him a nobody, I'd say we're both on shaky ground.

But at least my post doesn't reek of copypasta CTR level shilling.

FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER AND PROFITS YOU NOTHING

"I would protest gravity if I thought it was gonna get me buzz" David Seamen Yeah he's a real credible guy.

Wow. That guy sounds like both a nerd and an idiot at the same time.

Also, by centralizing your opposition around a common flag which you control, you not only control your opposition, you know who they are.

The first act of a watcher is to learn the rules of 4D chess and keep your mouth shut. Retain your anonymity if you want to be free.

I took a break from talking about mr Seaman to belittle your buggery cult you dirty bundle of sticks

>Fresh_off_the_boat_from_Reddit_kid?.jpg

Just to be clear again because i think most if not all of you dont speak english natively:
>Dont care if you believe in pedo rings
>Dont care if you research and contribute to exposing and jailing pedos

DO care when people try to make a false case for this board supporting a guy who is
>never referenced here
>never discussed here
>has no credentials for even being discussed
>has a track record of online sensationalism and terrible journalistic employment record
>seems borderline personality, increasingly unhinged in what he posts

There is no factual basis for calling dave seaman a respected figure on Sup Forums. Its just not a realistic case you'll be able to make even if for oh whatever reason (((someone))) might want to

Mr. Podesta sends his regards user.

hope he isn't having more KEK nightmares ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yep

Watching shills fight is not what I call entertainment.

Let me take a moment to educate those people are you trying to distract with your Hegelian tactics.

Notice everyone how these two are fighting but not presenting any information. This is a classic example of "making a scene". It's a distraction tactic used by social magicians to keep your attention on nothing worth watching, so you can't continue to collect and analyze useful information. It's a waste of your mental processing power, of which you have a limit before your biology requires you to rest and recharge.

Learn to filter emotional contention if you want to have a chance of extrapolating truth from reality.

I have a feeling they won't be able to actually refute any of your points, David is a real piece of shit.

The madeleine McCann incident spooked him a bit but he's ok now.

Yes, thanks for catching up to speed. The guy is a disinformation shill, because he got too close to the fire since exposing their rituals, and he basically got a gun behind him and his friends/family, being forced to play the role of controlled opposition

pick a side, being neutral is not an answer to any of the 42 questions

David deleted all his videos from before 3 weeks ago.

I'm not neutral, but I won't neuter myself by aligning myself with idiots either. Reality is non-binary and "pick a side" is.

you have to pick a side kiddo, awake please

How about the side of Truth.

I'm coming up a with a list of things to help filter useless distractions and wasted mental energy.

Questions to ask while analyzing where you should apply thought:

1. Do either of the positions of the arguement look valid?
2. What could the agenda be of those presenting the arguement?
3. What could the agenda be of those who would gain by compromise?
4. Would knowing the truth of the arguement give you insight into other truths?
5. In the end, does knowing the truth about this arguement help you in any way, or is it a side show to keep you from knowing truth that will?

Have any suggestions to add?

Also, I'm talking to you only because of your digits.

That's Mr. Semen to you!

You don't have to. Alex Jone's Channel is about spreading awareness and Globalism to the general population. Hell, he even tells his viewers to look at the sources themselves and put the strings together. Besides, Infowars is for the normies who are new to the conspiracies, anyways.

His name should have been Richard. Get it? We could have called him Dick Seaman!!!

ITT: SHILL THREAD

Hahah, Richard. Classic. Now get off the internet, Dad.

Kek confirms

TLDR
>No credibility guy Seaman hypes a random pizza related "protest" happening in DC 11am est today; anti-Sup Forums shills try to paint him as an /ourguy/ at the last minute ineffectively

So tired, maybe I should take a nap.

Can't believe that lanky guy has more balls than Alex Jones who likes to brag about himself and his super male vitality products. I thought he was going all out.

Alex is only good when there are prominent guests on his show. If he's by himself he's blabbering idiot. He should copy David Knight and keep idealistic talk to a minimum.

This is what Pete Santilli used to say too before he got raped by the govt in that Bundy standoff thing. If the smear campaigns don't work, they move to phase 2 and threaten you with loss of assets and freedom. Eventually the systems in place make most people compromise and acquiesce before they get to the point where they have to kill them.

Fuck off kike you stick out like a sore thumb.

If he isn't compromised yet, he will be. If he never submits, they only give you 7 years to submit before they kill you.

He has been compromised for a while.

They can only pressure you into submission through personal attacks if they know who you are. Retention of anonymity is key in the overall fight for truth.

Being user of course is a double edged sword, like all things.

You're having a hard time tonight buddy. I checked your digits for you. Better?

>It's a "Sup Forums baits Alex Jones into getting sued for every shekel he owns" episode

and new shills arrive. who are you with? why do you hate this board?

You're an interesting batch of shills here. I'll give you that. First time i've ever been called a kike or a pedo on here. I hate kikes, niggers, spics, love Nat Soc, hate globalism and creepy satanic pedo shit in all forms. YET I'm being called a shill just for asking one of you retards to defend this raging nobody faggot david seaman.

do it. honestly will one of you idiots please tell everyone reading why anyone should follow or listen to a word of david seaman? or believe he isn't a shill or agent trying to discredit people looking into elite pedo rings? please, someone enlighten us all here

Solid advice.

>starting over like a broken record
>with the exact same mistakes in his post that make him stick out
Go to sleep, lest you end up like your boss.

Honestly, didn't deserve that. All he did was empathize with how you're being berated. Random attacks end up making you look like shill.

Does anyone know if joe biggs and/or margaret whatshername defo left infowars because of pizzagate? If so can I get a rundown on that?

anyone else worried the establishment is creating it's own fake human trafficking narrative to distract from the real one with dr phil and this missingdcgirls stuff?

maybe thats what fbi investigating trump will "reveal" and with a full push from media etc and nobody willing to stick up for a "pedo" trump would be finished.

I don't see anything on his twitter about him leaving. It still says "infowars contributor". He posts there daily. When was his last post to the infowars site?

That's what they have been doing. Do you really think they would have underage sex rape-a-thons and tunnels to smuggle kids through in a pizza place? Where did that information come from? It's fabrication to make any legitimate information get tossed out with the bath water.

youtu.be/Z8SXAOysEys He's still affiliated with infowars

Kek, i did second guess after i already tagged german bro if he was on my side or not. if so my bad. resting my case for this thread

missingdcgirls are all black too (as if no white kids go missing) so they're gonna make it a racist/white supremacist thing as well

both the pizzagate shooter and the nyc stabber are crisis actors ala sandy hook

"Blessing in disguise" is code for "unwilling but acceptable", is it not? He's probably been demoted, maybe taken off the payroll, but not been cut off completely.

Alex Jones called a sell out over this: 70% sockpuppets trying to destroy anti-globalist outlets reaching critical mass. 30% are anons inexperienced with reading between lines. I'll spell it out.

1. The entire statement is an anti-apology disguised as a corporate "apology." Warrant canary in reverse

2. Alex Jones is preemptively disavowing an impending threat of a defamation lawsuit (or worse) that would destroy Infowars.

3. Alefantis is one of the most connected players in the game - allegedly /a-hem/.

4. Political networks and their corporate partners (MSM, Google/Alphabet, Facebook) are trying to eliminate anything that questions their narratives from becoming mainstream. Infowars, Brietbart, Youtube channels, and thousands of lesser known sites and blogs.

5. If soft censorship doesn't work, scorched attempts are next. They will peg the blame on anti-globalist nationalist media once a few "alt-right mentally ill people" (in their words) go nuts. Like blaming video games for school shooting to grab your guns. Globalists in Congress will get faux-riled up to pass legislation that officially puts Infowars as "violent speech" to strip it of its 1st amendment right. They're setting the stage for this by even framing regular nationalistic people (who used to be called Americans) as lunatics. Dangerous territory. It's happening.

6. Alex Jones made several long statements in the apology describing the scandal with explicit wording before "apologizing" for a lack of a hard proof. That is a classic anti-apology tactic. He probably thought more of you would be smart enough to read between the lines of what's happening here for survival.

7. If you gain a large presence like Infowars, you can be ruined by lawsuits if you focus too much on powerful people without hard proof. That's US law for better and worse. Chans and other anons must do the work for rabbit holes that go too deep.