Whats the purpose of an inferior race?

Im a mexicam and im still not sure if my race is inferior because i havent found scientific evidence to prove it, but if it was inferior what would be my purpose in life?

Also im an ancap but im not sure if i would be able to survive in a pure capitalist society so i want to know if voluntarily slavery would be acceptable in ancap society.

Average IQ in San Francisco (where people voted for Hillary): 160

Average rural and suburban IQ (where people voted for Trump): 85

Bumpity bump

>Average IQ in San Francisco being 160.

Oh boy, your gonna have to have some real proof to back up a claim that ridiculous. If that where the case there would have to be no retarded people, and many people would have IQs higher than Einstein.

OP makes me feel so sad.

So i was looking at this chart and it clearly shows asian & white populated areas are smarter but i need to know if this is due to to culture or genetics.

Depends on how you answer here :
1) Do you know what an ancap society even is?
2) What the fuck is a mexi((cam))?
3) The police, how do you feel about them? Be honest.

People eat like shit here though, consider this, we're asians but mexican food in general is repulsive and doesn't r contribute to a well developed brain and body

2) What the fuck is a mexi((cam))?
Also this, what the fuck are we at all?
Asians? Injuns? Mestizos? Europeans? Blacks?
Jesus, i actually have asians, europeans and blacks in my ancetry, what the fuck am i

1)Anarcho capitalism is a stateless system based on private property and free trade
3)I think police are necessary because they protect private property and individual rights but itd be better if the police was privatized

>what would be my purpose in life?
going back to mexico

Thnx bb

I just want to know the truth

I hate mexican culture i dont want to live in that shithole

I ask myself the same question

You are fucking stupid bro, you think that Mandigo who has fuck over 1000 white women and makes money of it thinks he is inferior because a bunch of "scientific evidence" prove it? this is not how the real world works, either you play the life game or fucking killyourself.

You should kys mostly bc you're an ancap not bc you're a beaner. You should go back to Mexico and try to clean it up

Maybe not all mexicans are inferior maybe its just me then

He is inferior tho

Weak people are there to keep the others strong.

t. marilyn manson

>160 average IQ
>not making this up

Mexicans have a disgusting culture, i prefer being around whites or asians and also prove ancaps are wrong.Protip you cant

Mexico had their own civilization. Unlike the corn niggers to the north of you. I find it hard to say that Mexicans are inferior to whites because whites were in Europe significantly longer than Mexicans were in Mexico/mesoamerican and therefore had less time to develop. The Aztecs, the Mixtecs, the Mayans, etc. had pretty impressive art, architecture, and culture in my opinion. Be proud of your heritage.

P.S. My mother is a Mexican immigrant but she has extremely pale skin so I'm not sure if I'm Mexican myself but I have taken a DNA test and am awaiting the results right now.

>im an ancap
There is your proof that you are retarded my friend.

Your probably a castizo or hastizo.
Im a mestizo so im biologically different.

>anime

1) Good, you understand this but your answer to 2) counters your own existence as an ancap vs personal survival. The police in a sense does not exist in an ancap world. Why? Because of the fact that they are(in a sense) their own entity. Some would say like a private army/militia. Under these circumstances crime, degeneracy and corruption are almost certainly a common occurrence in this ancap society.

While I realize this is Sup Forums in reality no one group is "inferior" to another. It all depends on the individual and just how far they are willing to push themselves past their limitations. Scientifically, we can discuss how the avg IQ of such and such is this number but it hardly answers the capability of the individual in dealing with life. Not to mention IQ is a poor way of judging a person. "..people who boast about their IQs are losers.." - Steven 'Motherfucking' Hawking

if you can't figure out whether intelligence is influenced primarily by culture or genetics I think you have your answer

lmao gtfo

>alternative facts

>havent found scientific evidence to prove it,
You are not in Mexico are you

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

>Im a mexicam and im still not sure if my race is inferior
Well, are you Spanish or Mestizo? pottery.

there are worse people to get raped by.

The purpose of Mexicans really is going back to Mexico, keeping it to themselves and cultivating their lands. No really. I don't think anyone else wants those lands. It's like your Jerusalem.
Sure the Mafia has made it even more of a hellhole, but that just means you need change. Let an intellectual Mexican go full Hitler or pinoy president and cleanse the filth.
I actually like Mexicans and some of their culture that gets shilled online. The sad part would be too many of them being lazy blue pilled folk.

What if im inferior as an individual and not because of my race whats my purpose then?

Mestizo

if whites are so superior, how come you have no job and live with your parents?

if whites are so superior, how come you have no job and live with your parents playing video games all day?

You have no purpose in the West. Statistically speaking most likely you personally drag the US stats and quality of life down.

that's not Sup Forums or /r9k/

>can't discern the difference between general and individual
>moves to "inferior" white country
mexicant

Most likely mexicans are inferior.Tbh i just want a white master to make me his concubine trap sex slave.I think admmiting my inferiority and being useful as an object of pleasure for a superior man might make me happy

>you need a Mexican Trump to clean up your shitty country.

>Russian saying this.
Jfc Stormfags are insufferable.

There's no purpose to life taco but to be comfy

there is no purpose to life, at random you happened to be born into a race that is not as dumb as africans because your ancestors had the total retards filtered out of the gene pool from happening to traverse across the world but not as smart as whites because they didnt have everyone who wasnt smart filtered out of the gene pool from having to work out how to survive harsh winters

Can someone post some picture graphs and bellcurves? Need to add to my folder

Race doesn't determine inferiority, at least not on our planet. Culture does.

>ancap

Okay, yes you are inferior.

Why do you live in a white country if it's insufferable? Go back to your brown paradise

Improve yourself day by day. Learn from wise sages(intellectuals) and take example from them. From then as you progress your way of thinking shall change to which then you will be able to answer what your purpose in life shall be. Make of it as you will but know that this path will be a difficult one.

an aberration

brits were stil living in trees like baboons when this land was already graced by the gods through and due to its grandness. kneel, anglo beast

Most likely mexicans are inferior.Tbh i just want a white master to make me his concubine trap sex slave.I think admiting my inferiority and being useful as an object of pleasure for a superior man might make me happy

>anime wolf girl

>due to culture or genetics
And where does culture come from you brainiac?
Anyway, if it really was about culture then you could see stuff like koreans being dumb as rocks in comparison to chinese and japanese, cases like that. Nope, that doesn't happen. IQ sticks to racial lines quite nicely.

I'd hit it if the spic trap looked like that. All spics I've seen male or female look just dirty though.
You know what do OP pic with timestamp or GTFO

>m-muh deplorables

Yeah thats what i thought, i just needed someone else to confirm it.

Im one of the cute ones but i wouldnt post a pic in this site

> be spic
> offspring of asian races and white races
> be more retarded than either
where did all go so wrong?

Some1 asked for a pic so I'm sending this completely unrelated one about social engineering. Not that anyone would believe in such a thing, just saying.

Any1 has any idea why user of w/e political orientation would be accused of committing a crime, and which one would that be. Be specific if you can? Some completely unrelated pic on the right, I think a friend of mine showed it to me and said the guy on the right was extremely cute. It's been 10y

we dont hate you user,we just want your race to be better as we know you have potential but you have been cucked by a shitty govt that bent the knee to drug cartels

post butthole or gtfo.

I would like if some user I know could hypothetically get some straightforward answers, you can see his tweets (not that anyone sane would ever go there WITHOUT a weird, specific reason.

Im shy

You are a fucking cuck. While inferior shitskins are breeding like rats without loosing any time of their pathetic meanigless lives, Mr. Ubermencshitefagola sits at the basement fapping to traps and wotching animays, letting his prime years fly by. He finds this situation to be a "blessing", simply imagine being some tall "aesthetic" skinnyfat aryan piece of NEET ass with an intellectual stand comedian personality, he obviously can slay any pussy he wants the moment he wants, but it's So. Fucking. Tiresome. to actually approach and impregnate one of those 100% aryan qts he goes on about at the politics board. He fantasizes a lot, but he also knows 99% of them are all undesserving, irredimable sluts, used by 20plus other men, probably brainwashed and soulless piles of rotten flesh who'll never understand him, to appreciate what a beautiful, colorful canvas his persona is,or just find him attractive. His aryanness, or in reality, his austism, always gets in the motherfucking way. Posting greek/roman busts with his gay autistic friends all day is so much COMF :-) and therefore better.

haven't look at the thread but i can answer this.
there isn't a purpose, and by extension i'm willing to say there are no human race's.
only one.
hear me out, ik i look like hippy rn saying "but we're all humans man".
nah, blacks aren't humans.
they evolved differently to whites.
yes they developed enough common genetic material to mate with them.
but we see in the biology of the black man that he is not the same as the white man.
for this reason, racism will always exist.
'they are not the same as me, so why should i care for them?' is the idea, though before recently the lack of evidence for this claim lead to the freedom of slaves.
and 'equality of the races'.
black people, mexicans & native americans (some north of the wall shit going on there that the mexicans are hiding) , asians, and europeans are not the same species.
we all evolved in different areas.
biologists and geologist have hid this questioning rather well, as it would result in claims of racism.
and nothing is more fear educing then the monster that is the far left.
their ability to use buzz words without any evidence and trick the fools into following them is remarkable.

So the out of africa theory is false?

it is possible that warlords from africa left africa with slaves to explore land.
curiosity is a trait of all animals.

and i suppose it is possible that these warlords could have mated with their slaves to reproduce.
but this would lead to destroying genetic material, which in turn, would of made it harder for them to breed with us.

its also possible that we took slaves just in the right time.
but the chances of that are rather low.

The nice thing about genetics is that you can use eugenics to remove negative traits and improve your race.

Just dont be a nigger, marry a good partner, have as many kids you can support, then raise them not to be niggers

Rinse and repeat, and you will have sone something to improve the gene pool.

With a bit of pruning/ethnic clensing to remove unwanted traits, you can speed up this process

Your purpose is to pick more successful races strawberries so we can enjoy their delight without doing the work. Have you not learned anything from liberals?