What is Sup Forums to you?

Is it a Christian board? Strictly satire? A board of peace? All of above? What is Sup Forums to you user??

I come here whenever Trump gets BTFO to kek at the autists melting down.

A place where people can say what they're thinking without being afraid to. For example: I hope you die chocking on cocks, OP.

This is a safe space newfriend, please do not say anything offensive

A place were we can laugh about your mother you miserable OP.

Sup Forums is a Christian board but in the last year, it became infested with Atheists from /r/The_Donald and Pagan LARPers from Stormfront. It's also a board of peace. Even Hitler wanted peace.

Fuck off, conservatives

As a Christian board it must be a board of peace. But it must be protected to remain as a Christian board at all costs.

Honestly these days the same, used to be I enjoyed the stupidity satirically

shut up nigger

Sup Forums is the freedom of speech that I don't have in my country.

A Libertarian and Christian Board.

It's a place where I can be entertained while getting links and updates in news from various sources.

>christian board
>full of autists trying to nab inexperienced virgin religious girls because they can't get a GF, and will settle for nothing left

a sociopath board, maybe

A place for conservatives and libertarians to LARP as nazis. A bit satire, but not done by liberals.

its pic related + a christian board

Satire. and I'm sure it's like that for 75% of posters

I just come here to laugh at all the idiots that take this place way too seriously.

i honestly want to believe this considering the racism here, but i see it boiling over into other boards constantly

and yet in literally every poll made asking that question, the satire camp never get double digits % and everytime somebody says its satire no matter which thread he gets nuked with insults

really make you think uh

go away tyrone

case in point, fucking leaf

Let's be real here is there really a difference between anime fans and socially retarded autist?

Sup Forums is kind of whatever honestly. I used to come here for happenings. Some of those threads were great but desu we havent had a good happeniging since we thought the turkish govt was getting overthrown. I like how this board tends to report shit quicker than the dinosaur media can so I also use it for that although you have to wade through tons of shite to get it. Sup Forums is just Sup Forums. Take it with a grain of salt but there are alot of really good things that happen on this board.

Nice pic but we won't cooperate with Socalists.
Go learn about Libertarianism or GTFO.

used to be good until alt right fags started pouring from everywhere last year
now it's fucking shit

Honestly it is where I come to learn how not to think. Too many sheep go to places and read what they want to hear. Learn know your enemy. /pol is what need story be fought against.

Libertarianism is a religion.
"All hail the free market.
Everything that humans have put in place to stop human greed since the dawn of society is wrong"
If free markets worked th EPA never would have been formed.

Nope

you could make compromise. i mean you posted a picture showing that youre willing to throw communists out of helicopters so it's not like you're holier than them

Liberals tend to have comedy outlets. Oliver, Noah, Bee, Colbert, O'brian. So many lols to be had.

A board for making Libertarians and Christians look dumb.
Like thinking Christians and libertarians should have common ideas.

It's becoming much more mainstream.

Yeah Donald Trump is a snowflake that freaks if you talk shit about him.

A board with users that have no identity because they think based on what is politically incorrect at a given moment. Ten years ago, being politically incorrect meant that you supported feminism, atheism and lgbt

It's where people who don't have lives come to get kicks by saying taboo things.

A politically incorrect board, I think the name is pretty accurate

Enphasis on incorrect.

Political correctness has always been a lefty thing, bro. Atheism, feminism, and LGBT were all politically correct.

Source: Was actually an American and alive in the 2000s. Hell, it was that way in the 90s.