remeber that the itialalna anf greefe made civlisatioan

not snowhingger white peopel

lern who is master race whitenigger

Because we're not black.

lovely

Goddamn, this is a masterwork, why can't we keep building stuff like these

The only improve we could have on those, is maybe the material to construct

It's actually autism

Ugh I hate white people. I wish they would stop littering the land with they colonise with such filtch

lrn2 English you subhuman motherfucker
I would love to visit Italy one day. I hope the stuff about a lot of niggers and arabs in Rome is just memes.

belief of / in timeless divinity

Because somebody has to rule the planet through sacred ancient knowledge.
youtu.be/_v_cM5BYSEw
Earth diameter km
Moon diameter km

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
3474/12742 = 0.273

The moon takes 27.3 days to get around Earth too.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever. However, if we round it off at the fourth decimal point we could say that π is 3.1416. This is exactly what the builders of the Moon did – they considered π to be equal to 3.1416 – which is yet another way we know that the Moon cannot be a natural object.

The relationship of π and the number 4 throws up a number of ratios.
π + 0.366 of π = 4.

We could also express this as 27.322% of π added to π would equal 4.

The relationship of the Earth and the Moon throws up the same ratios.
Earth’s polar circumference, plus 0.366 of Earth’s polar circumference equals Earth and Moon size combined. As a result it would also be correct to say that the Moon is equal to 27.322% of the size of the polar Earth.

Who Built the Moon? Christopher Knight
mega.nz/#!cogDERwb!wpgTF2sFbsgXx7h3fRMroBsJScGV-wYAHYKvQzNKXnM

Is this one of those threads where you conveniently ignore the fact that you had nothing to do with the accomplishments of your betters and that most people of any race are just kind of mediocre?

>we
>we
>we
>we
You're not white.
WE, Mediterraneans, are.
You're all just mongrels and snowniggers who destroyed rome and everything romans gave you.
You're like white chimps, using tools and knowledge you never invested in first place.
Pathetic little creatures.

Go back to beating your donkey at the back of your villa, Luigi.

Why do I have the strange urge to lick this?

>meme columns that dont actually hold anything up
into the trash it goes

>what is neoclassicism
How predictable, such an unsophisticated subhuman taste coming from a degenerate nonetheless.

No, it's a response to the nigger bait threads.
>*makes out with dog*
Why do white people always do this?
>*eats entire chicken seasoned*
Why do white people always do this?
>*takes photo with father*
Why do whit people always do this?

Dont you have mafia protection money to pay you stupid spaghetti nigger

>3:43:46
oh shit

And this is the typical response coming from the simple shallow mind of an american white male in the 21st century.
Pathetic and laughable at the same time.
How the mighty have fallen, your country is a shitfest and will soon fall because of the same stupid workforce you used to enslave and captize over three hundred years ago.
It would be funny, if you weren't actively trying to pull the entire world into the abyss with you.

I recently noticed a disturbing thing, has anyone noticed how masonic temples and similar masonic buildings have gotten increasingly ugly too?

Why is this? I would assume that since they're so closely tied to architecture and building and such, they would still follow tradition, but apparently their organizations have been corrupted too in the past 50 years or so and they don't give a shit about historic continuity anymore.

Stop lying to yourself, Europe is the ancient homeland of white people, your bastard kind is nothing but an offspawn of immigrants, and the overlords that govern your society and your economy are actively destroying both of those realms for their own sake and purposes.
I fucking hate americans, you're to be blamed for everything, including the fall of the white man.

Are the Italians joining Netherlands and Germany in the American butthurt group now?

RISE AGAIN, EUROPE. RISE AGAIN ON THE WORLD
RISE AGAIN BIGGER, RISE AGAIN WITH US
IN YOUR NEW HISTORY, "VICTORY" IS ALREDY WRITTEN
EUROPE ONE NATION, ONE NATION WILL BE!

THERE ARE HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS, MILLIONS OF TORCHES
RISING UP TOGETHER WITH A FLAG
EUROPEAN YOUNG PEOPLE UNITED IN ONE CHORUS

IN PRAGUE IN BERLIN IN MOSCOW IN WARSAW
IN BUDAPEST IN SZCZECIN THE FIRE IS ALREADY BURNING
LONG LIFE TO FREE EUROPE! LONG LIFE TO GREAT EUROPE!

IN ROME IN ATHENS IN VIENNA IN PARIS
LET'S BREAK THE CHAINS! LET'S SCREAM FOR FREEDOM!
AMERICANS GO HOME, COMRADES (COMMUNISTS) GO IN THE STEPPES

The Moon is basically an organic gas-filled balloon. And it is alive. It is not as big or as far as they say it is.

>build faggoty shit and slobber all over 'muh tradishuns', 'muh hurritagge', 'muh faggots wearing dresses'
>muh white
you really seem like a massive retard
if you're just pretending to be retarded then i guess you win the retarded pretend game
some shit ass cunt thinks a few statues of naked fags means ooh la la whooptedoo
wew

whoa whoa hey hey there bud

i didn't do nuffin, in fact i couldn't have done anything, i was only born 2 decades ago

Americans truly are retarded
t. Born in Europe currently live in USA

Also Non-Mediterraneans have done a great deal of good with the things that were handed down to them.