Who are the most degenerate and soulless people in the world and why is it the Chinese?

Who are the most degenerate and soulless people in the world and why is it the Chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IJFJDrY2CY
youtube.com/watch?v=lXKDu6cdXLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty well anywhere not North America or Europe.

The chinks are the absolute worst.

lol'd at the worldstar watermark

>Kung Poo

Fucking kek

>murdered more civilians than any other regime in history
>killed so many of their unwanted daughters, they created an extreme demographic imbalance despite having the largest population in the world
>literally torture animals for their entire lives for a quick buck
>non-existent safety regulations, exporting toys with lead paint etc.
>political dissidents mysteriously disappear and have their organs harvested
>hunt animals on the verge of extinction for debunked placebo medicine

Hard to think of a less empathetic race of people. Maybe you'd have to look back in time to the Aztecs who enjoyed ripping the beating hearts out of people and throwing them down steps. Or something like that.

cuz they're ripping us off on trade

muslims

Hitler is nothing compared to a bunch of Chinese leaders. Look up the Taiping Rebellion. 50 million deaths. Every time shit hits the fan in China, something like 50 million people die.

Chinks are subhumans. Daily reminder that 4chink is at the very least 50% chink, which skews any negative view on them.

>She dropped that rock.
>Later the other team dropped a bunch more on her.

>expected her to get crushed by falling construction materials/run over/swallowed by sinkhole

you got me.

WURLDSTAH NIQQAH

She was out past communist curfew

Was that a female?
>mfw people do this even in the burgerlands and men still want to smash that

We are cursed by god.
T. chink

y u do this

Was more of a disgusted reaction image. Remember you are on Sup Forums and we don't hate him here.

>Every time shit hits the fan in China, something like 50 million people die.
lol

The next world super power.

Kek

Early Chinese philosophers wrote some of the most profound works in human history. You guys just had a bad habit of burying them alive and burning all their books.

Something about women vomitting is fascinating, not really sexually attractive but still exotic to a degree.
You see them in an equally as vulnerable state as your male self and can relate to the feeling on a deep biological level even though it is highly juxtaposed with their sexual appeal.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Did he died?

Going to an American university has made me dislike the Chinese somewhat with interacting with the International students.

Also their god damn politics and reaction to other countries is fucking retarded
Balkanization of China when?

somalis are the ugliest but i'm sure chinks are just the absolut kings of apathy.

(you)

shit, at least indians go to the designated street

why arent they defending her?

The spics in America are like the chinks in China
>destroyed every major city with their slum communities
>responsible for the most domestic abuse and animal abuse crimes
>stole jobs meant for niggers during the transitional period when peak immigration happened in the 80's and 90's
>commit the most crimes, second to niggers

there's one type in every country

What is it with american niggers converting to Islam?

they love Malcom X

there was this thread last night about chinks and i saved some webms.

brutal

Wtf, is this still alive? What kind of fish is this?

I've always thought those were cool as shit.

What the fuck is with chinks and this psychotic obsession with making their food suffer as much as possible?

Whale shark

youtube.com/watch?v=8IJFJDrY2CY

freshness

Notice how the bus never brakes and never stops accelerating until the body forces the wheels to slow down. Really made me think.

That's what i was typing, poor fucker got caught by chinks and not Japs, the Japs kill them fast.

Most of them are just coppying because Malcom X was a racist cunt who hated white people though and they just convert and don't even do the shit. Like Busta Rymes, Ice Cube and Dave Chappelle. They convert, convince dumb normies to love Islam and then none of them do any of the actual Islam shit.

Fucking retards... Fucking niggers.

animal

this is proof animals have souls, look at the whale shark crying in pain ITS FUCKING TAIL SECTION IS FUCKING SLICED AND ITS STILL ALIVE, HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE DO THIS SHIT, STOP EATING MEAT PIGS AND COWS ARE FUCKING SMART TOO LOOK AT THIS FUCKING VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=lXKDu6cdXLI

HOW CAN YOU SAY ANIMALS HAVE NO SOULS, THEY FEEL

Before that toddler chink getting ignored on the street got viral I still knew asians had no souls. Their eyes look like a cows eyes or something. Literally not human.

fucking kek

They feel like Christianity was forced on them by their oppressors and should therefore be rejected. The irony of converting to Islam like so many of their kin in Africa is of course lost on them.

no, but he got 372 surgeries before leaving the hospital

BONK!! China is hilarious.

agreed, and a lot of nigs convert in prison

What I will never understand about this is WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE BLOOD. Its a lathe not a centrifuge. The fucking bones are pristine and the skinsuit at the end has NOTHING come out.

It tastes better
I kid you not you can taste the adrenaline or something

Thanks mate. Nice video too.

Considering fish and their subspecies are some of the dumbest animals on the planet I don't feel too much pity for it. I mean it's already suffocating just like when a child pulls a regular fish out of the water.

they're assholes.

Trump supporters are the most degenerate and soulless humans on the planet.

like Talcum-X

You spin me right round baby right round

oh man what i wouldnt give to have had her spray that all over my face

But even that's fucking stupid, kill it before you start cutting it up will make little difference in the freshness, the animal will struggle less, and meat from terrified animals usually tastes worse due the chemical processes with adrenaline or something.

There's nothing good about it, it's retarded.

I understood that reference.

What the fuck is that thing? Also what the fuck

t. leaf behind a burger proxy

They do have to have fucked up tastes, here's a bit I found on the adrenaline thing:

In pigs, stress and fear of all kinds right before slaughter—due to factors like rough handling, adverse conditions, fighting, or botched stunning—breaks down glycogen, making the meat pale, acidic, and crumbly. The technical name for this is “pale soft exudative” (PSE) meat, and it looks and tastes as unappetizing as it sounds. PSE meat is usually unsellable, and the pork industry loses $275 million a year on meat that has to be discarded because of pre-slaughter fear and stress. That’s a huge chunk of change but it’s not quite enough to spur large industrial farms to give their pigs a calmer, safer death. Because so much pork is sold as ground meat, according to the Atlantic, some of the lower-quality PSE meat can be snuck in without consumers noticing, so its effect on profits isn’t nearly as high as the costs of improving conditions across the board.

For cattle and sheep, and occasionally pigs and turkeys, the bigger concern is “dark, firm, and dry” (DFD) meat. This is also caused by pre-slaughter fear and stress depleting muscle glycogen. DFD meat is tough, dry, acidic, and dark in color; like PSE meat, it has a shorter shelf life, too.

Damn those people will literally will eat anything

Yeah but if they don't like Christianity why not go to something african like animal worship or whatever the fuck? Instead they pick Islam which is even more fucked up for niggers.

Even fucking abos over here are converting to Islam. I think the real reason hasn't even got anything to do with Islam. I think it's because they know real white people hate Islam more than anything else and they hate white people so much they convert just to piss off white people.

Again, and this can't be said enough... Fucking niggers.

This fucking chink needs to get shot.

>mexican
>too stupid to save wembs
makes sense

>webm of a video on samsung phone recorded on device on your screen

Damn

most of these recordings were from police investigations, so probably all the people who did this are rotting in a shitty prison

Is that a webm of someone recording a webm?

mate, hitler was exonerated by the lord of israel himself just last week

jews blame muslims for the holocaust now

why the fuck are they sitting in the middle of the road

That's how it was posted, i own an Iphone. Let me see if the other version is up there so you can shut the fuck up.

Well at least they aren't fucking cannibals.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

lmao

Good thing he was wearing his helmet

>gf is chinese
>mad when i tell her i think their soulless, our kids will never learn chinese and will never visit china
>try to show her this shit
>she gets so fucking angry

should I just leave this gook whore?

>let's just switch lanes instead of braking

Mudslimes and/or samd niggers

It's actually the other way around, they just believe it tastes better because they're unintelligent feral animals who don't know better.

it wasn't there, have one of your paisans.

China.

I got nothing else to say. Simply: China.

If you leave her she'll find a way to fuck up your life
you shouldn't get into a relationship with a chink unless you're serious because the girls are fanatically loyal and expect you to be too

Is he okay?

like filthy venezuelans

These videos are so fucked up but I laugh every time because the Chinese are so evil and incompetent.

Did... his skin come off?

Soulless fucking insectoid chinks!!

Excuse me, but Trump is a candidate of peace

>mexican intellectuals

Not even the retards from this country do that though. Chinks are on a whole new level.