Fat People Hate - /FPH/

Does anyone else fucking hate fat people extensively?
Lets get some fat people hate going on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Shareblue is now making fat hate threads... good strategy, but you won't fool me. MAGA!

>THIS FLAG
>HATE FAT PEOPLE

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

durr we have to have 10 pages of only Trump news

I'd just like to remind everybody here that once you watch this webm in full, your soul leaves your body and runs away in unbridled, pants-shitting fear.

You don't know what fear is.

What I would give to see an obese virgin loser fuck some anorexic bitch...

Is that cherry garcia?

I CAN'T CONTROL IT IT'S GENETIC
*stuffs face with donut*
IT'S NOT ME
*breaks chair*
THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO
*has heart attack*
I TRIED DIETING BUT SALAD TASTES GROSS
*shits in shower*
I TRIED EXERCISE BUT WALKING IS HAAAAARD
*another heart attack*
YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LOSE WEIGHT MAN
*has whole pizza*
I LOST 9 POUNDS OVER THE COURSE OF A YEAR, CONGRATULATE ME
*rolls into mobility scooter*
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
*yet another heart attack*
Fuck fatties

Daily reminder boogie was offered help by Diamond Dallas Page and turned him down to stuff his fat fucking face

Nigger fuck you what in the fuck

Most of them are complete assholes. They blame their fatness on everyone but themselves.
>brazil
you're literally a subhuman ape, probably lower than a slav

What. The. Fuck.

T H I C C

Yup, I'm anorexic now.

Why don't we arrest these morbidly obese people and put them through treatment like we do with drug addicts?

whats wrong with that? it's just a traditional american drink, why most of us drink three a day!!

she does bring up some pretty decent points though

Healthy at every size!
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE

> MOD ON Sup Forums

kek'd

Because you live in a free country and can shoot your neighbor or something...

because that would be fat phobic you albeist

Why did faggit ban r/fatpeoplehate?

Can anyone answer me this???

that looks like a sumo costume

LMAO

literally looks like an entirely separate sub-species of humans. Wonder what ayyliums would think if they ever saw this shit.

BRAAAPT

>Reddit censoring opinions they don't like

Really makes you think

looks like the big dr from that one election debate

kek

>you will never be invited to a tumblr feminist meet up

Why even live?

Would not father children with but damn I want to see my dick go through that and bulge through the skin.

Fat guy here

I hate my self too

check out fatuba on the right

>Be a lazy NEET
>Never exercise
>Never eat healthy
>Stuff my face full of whatever garbage i want anytime i want
>Both sides of my family have a history of obesity
>Never weighed more than 250 pounds
I'm a disgusting bottom of the barrel slob with everything going against me, and i'm still half the weight of these people. How do they do it? It should physically fucking impossible. Can anybody explain this shit to me?

fuk u fin

The only way to deal with the fat people issue is to stop children from ever becoming overweight. This means the parents need to be held accountable.

Trying to get fat people to lose weight is pointless. There is no going back.

>tfw 5'5
>used to be 190 pounds
>went down to 150
>had first kiss
>went back up to 175
>back down to 150 but not in college anymore
>have no idea what to do to meet people
>spend Saturday night shitposting on Sup Forums

help anons what do

fucking lards

if you dont hate fat people you are a weakling

Step 1. Go outside
Step 2. Talk to females
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit

Buy a calendar?

see

>Step 2. Talk to females

stuck on this step. Not ugly by any means, just cant build up courage. Feel like I have fat kid syndrome within, just no self esteem or confidence.

Realize that you will feel better if you lose weight, no one can really convince you until you believe it yourself

I wish I had the self esteem of some of these fat fucks

>muh food

These people will consume over 7000 calories daily, literally never carrying themselves from their bed, and question why they're so big. Eating unhealthily sill get you overweight, but these people are fucking animals.

*will

Generally wondering, how do you wipe your ass?

>BEING FAT SHOULD BE ILLEG-

>Over a half pound of sugar

Go fuck a couple of hookers. Once you stop putting women on a pedestal, you'll be sweet. It's also a fuckton of fun.

Not even joking user, try it. If you think it's going to make you feel dirty, buy two at once and make them do lezzo shit to get you warmed up.

Fuck I miss being single sometimes.

take my hate

Is that cholesterol?

You're not missing out on much. At least, not with westernized women. Talk to foreign girls at your college, they have much more interesting lives and will be happy to have someone extend kindness to them than the vapid, attention seeking whores that American women are.

Are gorrillas legs really that short?

pepe?

Why is it that all these fatties have their own flesh rotting away? What causes this?

1] having a "family history of obesity" means fucking nothing. Obesity's not genetic

2]It doesn't really matter what you eat when it comes to gaining/losing, it matters a lot more how much of it you eat. You probably ate less than you think. These guys eat about 10k calorie diets daily.

3]250lbs is still fat as fuck for anyone under 7'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK

I don't give a fuck what anyone does with their life unless it's a loved one or friend. If you have a problem with someone else's life there's something wrong with yours.

Hyperlipidemia

now this is some top tier pasta