I just found this on Reddit :)

ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS FUCKING WINNING YET?!! AWOOOOOO!
OMGILMFAO!
But seriously, guys? How many days left does Trump have left?

They say that an FBI agent is "a lawyer with a badge and a psychologist with a gun". Comey's monday bombshell started a clock. The FBI mindfuck op has begun. Drip. Drip. Drip. Manafort, Stone and Page have all volunteered to testify before the House Intel Commitee. The rats are jumping ship and Comey will follow their footprints back to the nest.

>>apply sage, walk away, but here is a comment for OP and their crew because they review this shit.

hey, neat new tactic that you have been trying out for a little over a week. "Mockery" the problem is that one is pretty old school and well documented.

The bill was bounced because it needed to be presented to force people to take a side. It did, it was rejected, we move forward. You know that, I know that.

However you are not trying to mock, no. You are not trying to disuade new visitors either, no. What then? You are running a demoralization psy-op by trying to maintain a 3 anti-trump, "shamed alex jones", "lol you so wrong", "pizzagate btfo" threads on each line of the catalog.

That is what you are doing. Naughty...naughty..."you are probably getting tired. You might want to go to sleep, maybe take a vacation for a few months. It will make you feel better." Thats a good quote. Its sorta like the fake news thing, that got judo flipped back on you.

• Muslim ban #1 BTFO
• Muslim ban #2 BTFO
• Obamacare repeal #1 BTFO
• Campaign manager BTFO
• NatSec Adviser Flynn BTFO
• AG Sessions BTFO

The wall just got 10 feet shorter.

With all this Russia shit all out in the open now, I bet Putin wants his money back. Seriously tho, how many days does Trump have left in office?

have a (You), commerade.

A lot of really smart people, some of the best people, really, tell me they think Putin has a lot worse than peepee tapes on Trump.

You guys REALLY think yaboi is squeaky clean? Do you REALLY think that Trump didn't collude with Russia to undermine our election? How can you be so blind?

Republicans now hold the House, Senate and the White House and they STILL can't get their shit together long enough to do the ONE thing they all promised their voters they would do. The worst part of it isn't that it failed and they gave up, they worst part of it is they gave up after just 2 months. Nothing happens in Washington in just two months. LOW ENERGY and SAD!

The neat part is that Trump will be in jail long before we vote them all out next year.

The one thing you shills will never be able to comprehend is that Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about all the cerebral wankery in politics.

Our goal was to bust up Hillary's smug face. We did. Our goal was to be entertained by the troll president in office, come what may. We have been. You'll never be able to stop us laughing while he's in office.

See, you came here as a total newfag with no understanding of Sup Forums whatsoever. Just stop. It's painful to watch you screeching away with muh-issues, oblivious to how stupid you look.

Hey, you guys 'member when Trump said our pipeslines were going to be made with American steel? I 'member. Trump is such a fucking liar.

Literally no thought further than "haha fuck you retard" went into OP's head.

And I agree, haha fuck you retard

Nice flag. 'member when the Australian army was defeated by a flock of emu? I 'member.

kek is with us!

Stop replying to your thread repeatedly, you're embarrassing yourself.

The plebbitor left always gives itself away by treating Sup Forums as some political subreddit where both sides attack each other on the issues.

It's embarrassing to watch.

Actually, my thought was exactly pic related lol

2,859 days

Remember when the plural of 'emu' was 'emus'?

I have to come here because I'm banned from T_D so this is pretty much the only place I can go to engage with Trumpeteers. I truly enjoy the pleasure of your company. Too bad Donny isn't winning right now. Back when he was winning it was a lot more fun because you folks were cocky and more willing to engage. Political setbacks and scandals are all part of politics. Yaboi has a few stumbles, so fucking what? Big deal! Real Americans pick themselves up, call it a learning experience, put it on our fucking resumes and get back to work. Now that he is losing so very badly you guys are all shying away from me.

>samefagging

sad

I did not know that. But then again, the U.S. Army was never defeated by a flock of emus, unlike the Australian army, so I would have no real reason to know that sort of thing, but I do appreciate the knowledge, thanks :D

but Obama did jack shit to cause todays vote being pulled....

What happened to Conway and Flynn?

Besides, must of these are he sued if democrats digging their heels and literally trying to hinder our nations progress just to spite Trump. People notice this and they'll pay dearly in 2018.

Conway and Sessions*

lol, did a nigger stole her mobile?

ummmmmmmmm....no sweetie

Exactly the point of the meme. Republican's top priority for the last 7 years has been to repeal and replace Obamacare, and while the Republicans now control the entire legislative proccess, they were unable to repeal Obamacare, so today's Republican self-defeat was a huge win for Obama. The Republicans have proven that they are incapable of creating a better system than Obamacare (and speaking as a "liberal" Obamacare does admittedly suck) and by quitting after just 2 months, they all proved that they don't really care.

ummmmmmm.... no sweetie

Election Day was our game. If you want to "engage" with people who give a legitimate shit about the day-to-day details of the Trump presidency, then Reddit is honestly where you need to be. You do realize that many of the "Trumpeteers" here don't actually care about politics one bit, right? Even T_D was originally a joke sub.

I never mentioned Conway, but Kellyanne will have her time in the barrel soon enough. She was hired the same day as Steve Bannon and Paul Manafort. They came as a package from the owner of Breitbart, so she is as dirty as Manafort.

Jeff Sessions, as Attorney General, is head of the Justice Department. He was forced to recuse himself from the Justice Depatment's investigation into Trump's Russia connections, because he lied to Congress under oath about his own secret contacts with Russia..

lol you are such a new faggot.

Actually, in the full video, which I have no sauce on, SHE stole HIS cellphone. The brave baby elephant just happened to be passing by and saw the crime in progress and apprehended her on the spot. He was just recovering his property from her.

who?

>many of the "Trumpeteers" here don't actually care about politics one bit

They all sure as shit cared during the campaign, but they all suddenly stopped caring as soon as the FBI started fucking Trump harder than a 3rd grader at a NAMBLA convention.

Mom says it's past my bedtime, I gotta go. Too bad I'm not sleepy.