/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - "RIP in Peace Paul Ryan - Taken too Late" EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump meets with Truckers 3/23/17
youtu.be/o9pT5vs6sGY
>Pres Trump roundtable w/truckers 3/23/17
youtu.be/PydyBIHjrVk
>Pres Trump meets w/black cucks 3/22/17
youtu.be/3b3eF89e0WQ
>Pres Trump meets w/women in healthcare panel 3/22/17
youtu.be/wQs3SBVvOu8
>Pres Trump speech at NRCCD 3/21/17
youtu.be/_pfD_EmYvBM
>Pres Trump signs s.442 NASA Act 3/21/17
youtu.be/9HzadC1imjQ
>Pres Trump rally in Louisville KY 3/20/17
youtu.be/wrR7Fq5OQa0 (RSBNiggers)
>SC Nominee Neil Gorsuch 3/20/17
youtu.be/YvY0-DztxTg
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>The Story behind MAGA hats
youtu.be/Aoro6PA9S6g
>Female Trump vs Male shillary
youtu.be/9yC7-JsR2Fk
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/jNmTBESoJ1A
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/
youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO AWOO AWOO

fuck bots

Hello.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

AWOO~

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THREE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

AWOOOO~

FOUR, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

It's everyone's favorite part of the night!

I'm starting to think Trump hated the bill, but cuckservatives wanted it so he shilled like he really wanted it. Democrats got their "win", Ryan got to feel special, and Trump will get a chance to push what he really wants.

Speak English next time, cunt. Otherwise you're out of the anglosphere.

c-checked

>not super into vidya, have a ps4 with the one game of relevance and 3ds
>hear all this hooplaa about jontron
>start watching his videos
>actually excellent
>100+ videos to fill up my time with to forget about being a friendless loser with no life

thanks guys

I was close to losing hope in Trump when he was acting like he liked this bill. I'm glad he shoah'd it.

>there are cucks ITT that can't kill a Commie with their bare hands
>there are cucks ITT that can't fight a pack of niggers with their bare hands

WE'RE DOING IT LADS TRUMPCARE PHASE 1 IS HERE
I REPEAT TRUMPCARE PHASE 1 IS OFFICIALLY A GO

DEMOCRATS BTFO BY TRUMP-APPROVED BILL+REPUBLICAN SUPER MAJORITY

It was pretty obvious he was setting up Paul Ryan for failure. Ripped on him constantly throughout his campaign and he knew his voter base wanted Ryan out.

>dirtying yourself with nigger or commie bodily fluids
>not just shooting them from a distance
It's not about ability, user.

Sweeties, i'm so hungry, haven't eaten well all week. You must be hungry too, so much to worry about. Let's get some corned beef, close our eyes and eat deli meat.

AWOOOOOOOOMENT

who would be foolish enough to attempt something like that, thats what guns are for, probably literally in the description in the bible of what guns do

In the end it's the same shit he did to Romney.

Thought i'd let you lads know how your war against ISIS is going

syria.liveuamap.com/

SDF (American SOF and a bunch of kurds) did an amphibous assault across the Euphraties into ISIS land and are pushing towards a military base to cut off Raqqa from everything else

Also, you lads dropped a bomb on Raqqa and iced 200 sandnigger civilians

I found a lot of good salt on tumblr thanks to jontron.

youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho
How they keep pedo rings hush hush

If you haven't watched it be warned it will spook you the fuck out

>Not killing your foes with a spiral notebook, then documenting each victory on said spiral notebook
Fucking' amateurs.

What's that, sweetie? You STILL think the Jews are our friends and that multiculturalism works?

What do you know about the bolshevik revolutions of Germany and Russia in the 1920s, honey? Would you believe they consisted of marxist agitators rioting and attacking people who weren't with them, culminating in an armed attempted coup? Would you be surprised to learn marxists have a track record of violently suppressing those who think differently than them, which is why the stereotype of "right wingers = paramilitary" even exists in the first place, due to the need for right wing groups to militarize simply to exist in the face of Jewish-marxist extremism? What if I told you that there's more laws to stop free speech and expression in Europe now than even the Jews would have ever dreamed of in the Weimar era?

Oh darling, you've got alot to learn...

yup, just stringing him along

top fucking kek

>yfw whiteboy drumpfkins dont eat their pancakes in the street

>200 sandnigger "civilians"

Did someone say awoovement?

that's some pretty good salt there.

You probably can't even control the recoil from an intermediate cartridge, twinkle toes.

Hand to hand. It is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.

Wew. I can't wait for the rage induced cardiovascular trauma to start killing these people.

You don't always have to put a positive spin on literally everything the Trump administration does. Our government has checks and balances, so sometimes your side wins, and sometimes you lose. Convincing yourself that it's always 4D chess is silly.

What's Australia's role in Operation Inherent Resolve? Just RAAF Airstrikes or will there be escalation of war with ground troops?

>florida man

What is wrong with Florida?

>date

fug ove

thats what seperates us from the animals, tools/weapons

>paul ryan fails to write a healthcare bill with president and senate behind him
>this is trump's fault

>Look at me, I want attention.
That guy is fishing for IRL (You)s.

I don't think I've seen anything closer to a 10.0 than this.

That is a CUTE, CUTE trap. Awoo~!

I spent practically all of November 9th lurking Tumblr for salt. I almost OD'd.

I've been out all day. I got caught in the sea of MSM shilling, and I only heard part of what happened today with the healthcare bill on the radio.

Did....did we actually lose? Did Trump actually lose?

>t. nigger defense force
Guns exist so that we may slaughter our enemies more safely and efficiently.

Awoo~

>Also, you lads dropped a bomb on Raqqa and iced 200 sandnigger civilians
Nice.

What part of that bill did you think would be good for Trump if it passed?

>ch-checked

>You probably can't even control the recoil from an intermediate cartridge, twinkle toes.
And using tools is all well and good, but to trust your life to them is foolish. The only thing you can rely on in this world is the body you train every day.

probably true

>(You)

There's some potential for gain here, anyway. Hopefully this is enough to unseat Ryan, or at the least damage him enough to let Trump force him to behave.

just RAAF
we're not getting balls deep

It's not Trump's fault, but it's silly to try to spin it as a win. He wanted the bill, it didn't pass. That's a loss. You can play the blame game for why it didn't pass, but it was not the desired outcome.

>talks about sweetness
>stinks
is Bess Kalb literally BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP personified?

that is some fantastic salt

I bet theres more of it to come thanks to the whole uke-lele thing and the destiny shit. Hes producing salt in addition to just pointing it out. bretty gud

good morning /awoo/

anything happen in the last few hours? last i heard ryan was on the chopping block

nice dick

Wood furniture AR looks terrible.

I don't give a shit that you feel bad and are upset and unwell
But the power of Trump compells me to help a fellow American when he needs it
What seems to be the problem little brother?

45cpr For Sig fmj, 1.25 for moose rounds

I cc mine

Black bears are pussies who smell you coming and GTFO. Bull moose DNGAF and will walk right up on you and gore you.
Not saying a female w cub won't fuck you up but I'm way more afraid of moose, especially at night.

body breaks down too easily and too quickly, a good knife makes life happy

Guns are like 99% reliable why would you not use them.
You have a better chance of your leg breaking than a gun exploding on you.

This, relying on extensions of your body requires understanding said extensions are still capable of failure.

>mobileposter
Truly the greatest warrior of his day.

>he wanted the bill

No he didn't

state line change and mandate needed to go before he signed it anyway.

You take that back.

in all honesty, sometimes ISIS and the FSA turn into "harmless civilians" when bombs start to fall on them.

Shills are in full force today trying to stop TRUMPCARE

AHCA is T R U M P A P P R O V E D

CANT STOP
WONT STOP
ALL ABOARD THE MAGA TRAIN

>Hand to hand. It is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.

1vs20 niggers i have alot more trust in colt than some martial arts shit

He wanted it but he wasn't ignorant enough to think it was going to pass
He wanted to see if Ryan really could unite them all or if the republicunts really were a fractured mess that didn't even have a central puppet Master
I personally believe he likes Ryan
Side note: Did anyone besides me watch Spicer's interview with OAN?

>what is a win-win situation

A gun can jam at a really bad time. You can't just SPORTS 2 seconds back.

Made this too as the full size maga hat was just a bit overkill. Currently working on Awoos sword and shield.

it's ok, user. my mother in law likes disgusting wood paneling on cars too

Sort of, it's a wash. The bill was trash and we're better off without it passing, but Trump at least publicly supported it so this is a tactical loss. We'll see how big of an actual deal this is in coming days, Trump seems already pretty prepared to move on to other topics like tax reform.

rood

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulated along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

It just looks so out of place. Wood is such an AK thing.

When I say he wanted the bill, I'm basing that on his own personal statements. What evidence do you have that he didn't want the bill?

>h-he uses a smartphone to post sometimes
>so that makes me superior
K.

Also: Tanfoglio Witness (Italian CZ75 clone), Kriss Vector, and the Aero Survival Rifle are all available im 10mm. I love my Witness.

GREY FAWWWCKS

Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter

marry me

Give /SG/ my love user

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

By him letting mcconnel and paul ryan write it and present it before having their own congress on board and giving him a reason to not take any of their suggestions on future policy changes.

EXCUSE ME.....JUST EXPOSING PAUL RYAN THIS WEEK....TRUMPCARE COMES LATER...

lmao
this general really needs to wither and die

Trump is a fucking joke and unabashedly moronic and unprofessional in almost everything he does.

His cabinet is indefensibly terrible and in utter reproach.

He has not a fucking clue what he's doing, how to manage his staff, how to conduct himself with world leaders, nor how to negotiate with his own fucking party to get shit passed so he can at least be productive. His narcissism and stubbornness impairs him from being an effective leader.

He hijacked the republican party to the loss of all REAL conservatives. Trump's populist rhetoric was flipflopping, neo-liberal/con BULLSHIT.

Mitt Romney was /ourguy/. Rand Paul was /ourguy/. Trump is a fucking clown that made Hillary look good.