Be me a year ago

>be me a year ago
>bluepilled
>want to move out of my parents' place
>sign a lease with my best friend from school and his previous roommate
>he's very jewish
>have a good time, get along well
>hangs up israeli flag in our living room
>jewmate visits israel regularly, has pics of him in israeli military uniforms saluting israeli flag in israel

>be me now
>have since been redpilled
>topic of immigration/refugees comes up
>Jewmate argues that europe/USA needs to take in muslim immigrants, multiculti gud
>i say "Yeah, multiculturalism is great! Israel should take in some refugees too! It'd be good for them, and besides, they border Syria!"
>he laughs
>i look at him
>realizes I'm serious
>gets upset
>tells me Israel is for Jews
>"Then shouldn't Sweden be for Swedes, Germany for Germans, Britain for Britons, and so on?"
>he gets frustrated and leaves

Why are Jews so hypocritical? Why are they so nationalistic yet decry it when anyone else does it?

I used to think anti-semites were just losers who'd never met a Jew. But living with one is what finally redpilled me.

What should I do in this situation, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XihlS9aPgMc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be smug as fuck about it and make him relaize his hypocrisy. Jews are only concerned with their race and have no empathy for other races. Make him your bitch

Hang up framed artwork of Titus next to the flag.

Jews are the chosen race. Goyim are not comparable.

Anti-Racist Hitler animation

youtube.com/watch?v=XihlS9aPgMc

They are like this because the Talmud is extremely racist and tells them to be so. This is contrasted by Western culture which has always been inclusive and accepting of other cultures since the dawn of Christianity- due to its proselytizing nature. In order to convert people you need to be accepting. Also Jesus simply preached to be accepting of the "other."

However prior to Christianity, people in the West (as well as everywhere else) were pretty anti-multiculturalism. The Greeks called anyone who didn't speak Greek a barbarian because when they spoke it sounded like they were saying, "barbar." The Romans called anyone who didn't succumb to Roman might savages because they didn't accept "civil" Roman society.

Jews haven't had their own nation since the Kingdom of Judea and their anti-multiculturalism sentiments have survived since then. Basically all people are anti-multicultural except for Christians. I don't know about Muslims to be honest. They proselytize as well so they also might support it.

I posit that if Christianity never existed, the West would still be anti-multiculturalism. Basically everywhere else unaffected by Christianity still is. If anyone has any contrasting evidence for this let me know.

Europe and the USA are nations of immigrants. Israel isn't.

>Make him your bitch
This. His people have collectively done this to our country over the last half-century. Fuck that kike piece of shit.

Maybe Christianity is a Jewish Trojan horse then.
Same for its spiritual grandchild, Liberalism.

Nice troll/10.
Israel is literally a nation of Jewish immigrants from all around the globe. Europe isn't, or rather wasn't.

>le America is a nation of immigrants meme
Sure. White immigrants.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

It's for thee goyim, not for me

>blaming Christianity
Give me a damn break ever since Europe embrace Marxism and secularism they lost their identity and love of country followed by low birth rates and Islamic demographic replacement Christians actually maintained natiolists sentiments in the west

#openbordersforisrael

First of all, I don't know if the West ever, "embraced" Marxism. Second of all, nationalism sprouted in the secular age, when people no longer had religion to cling to, they associated themselves with their nations instead.

My whole point about Christianity rests on the idea that when it became widespread, people's opinions of the "other" shifted from being culturally focused to religiously focused. Since Christianity spans multiple cultures, people were accepting of people from different cultures so long as they were Christian. What, "the West" is today was then called the Christian world.

this OP. Start blaring Rockwell and Dr Pierce on your computer. Fuck that kike

Greece has had so much Turkish immigration that Greek DNA is the same as Turkish. What does it matter if you receive more immigrants, all things considered? How much of a difference could it possibly make? Jews returning to Israel aren't immigrants, they're returning to their homeland.

Last time i checked many Jews immigrated their after WW2.

He offered no reply? Did you bring it up later?

Normally they have at least some justification for the discrepancy.

Yes and everyone else should return to their fucking homeland, except me because America number one

>Why are Jews so hypocritical? Why are they so nationalistic yet decry it when anyone else does it?

in jewish culture they literally see themselves as the master race, so it makes perfect sense to them that they are special and need a homeland, but all the other goy are just kind of the same servant caste who it's bad for them if they get too prideful in their identity

His only response was basically "nah dude, that's ridiculous!"

Move out before he slits your throat for moloch.

I doubt it, but maybe.

As for what you say about liberalism, I am not sure which type you refer to. Classical liberalism? Certainly this is not a Jewish construct. Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, and Co. are the fathers of classical liberalism. Or do you mean progressivism? This has been a concept for all of human history. Or do you mean the current agenda of modern progressives? The agenda of identity politics and such. These people are almost certainly derivative of Marxism. So as long as you think of Marxism as a Jewish-construct, then yes, it could be a Jewish Trojan horse.

But I see no reason to think the same for Christianity. Christians have mistreated Jews for a very long time. If you wanted to find an answer for this I'd suggest researching Paul the Apostle because he's basically the one responsible for spreading Christianity across the "Western" world.

Jews aren't even really Israelite. There's more Israelite DNA in a modern day Palestinian. Ask him if he knows who the Khazars are and where they are from.

>Jews are the chosen race.

because my imaginary god said so!

You have my condolences m8.. I grew up around filthy jews. There was a synagog right down the streeet. I was red pilled at a very young age.. What you describe is typical jew behavior, i've seen it myself. And they can't figure out why everyone ends up hating them sooner or later. It's always antisemitism, it's never anything they do.. What to do? Gas your jewmate!

The Khazar myth has been shown to be accurate many times. While the Ashkenazi are mixed with Europeans, it's been shown that they come from the Levant.

How do you explain Jews running everything if they're not chosen?

Nepotism

>Greece has had so much Turkish immigration that Greek DNA is the same as Turkish.
Source? If so that explains why Greece hasn't done shit for thousands of years.

They're hippocrites, plain and simple. Contrary to what my fellow poltards believe, I do not think they have the abilities required to found a global shadow government, but they are willing to place non-Jews into nasty situations for their own bottom lines, much like many other ethnic-religious groups: they're just worse at coverning their tracks than the Christians and Muslims.

All hook-nosed vermin should be gassed.

no it wasnt. jews played a role

>chosen people meme

all abrahamic religions believe that their followers are the "chosen people"

>be me in late 2016
>recently engaged
>get drunk in a housewarming party i bought
>ask some girl if shes a kike because she looked like one
>too drunk to focus on what she says or i just can't hear (deaf)
>ask her if she loves israel
>still too drunk
>tell her i fucking hate kikes
>she just stares blankly
>felt like I had to say something
>say haha awesome girl!
>fall face forward to the ground
>dont remember what happened next
>next morning find out her number is on my phone out of nowhere
>never call

Pic unrelated.

>Jews returning to Israel aren't immigrants, they're returning to their homeland.
Yeah because african, european and arab jews really trace their ancestry back to david

Played a role in what?

As a matter of fact they do. All Jews except converts can trace their ancestry back to the ancient Israelites.

Why can't they be in Israel if they all come from primogenitor?

>erasing Native American identity
Umm this post is very problematic

>Swede posts low quality bait about Europe being a society of immigrants while Israel is not
>gets btfod by based Greek poster
>resorts to attacking based helas with absolutely fabricated bullshit

Never change sweden

No they're not most Europeans are native to their countries, the average european is descended from someone who lived in their regions thousands of years ago.

Israel is made purely of immigrants, not a single person who lives there now was there before the 1940's, they are one of the youngest nations on the earth and most of it's residents have lived there for no more than a few generations at the most. White anglos are more native to australia than jews are to israel, it doesn't matter if they supposedly lived there 2000 fucking years ago, it hasn't been "theirs" since well before the founding of the modern world.

Fucking read a book you retard

>Why are Jews so hypocritical?
because they are jews.

>Why are they so nationalistic yet decry it when anyone else does it?
because they are jews

>What should I do in this situation, Sup Forums?
Take him to a gas chamber.

whoooo 88!!!

So for the Icelandic or Irish people who have lived in their respective countries since time immemorial, they're immigrants? Yet a bunch of genetically european jews who move to a place they apparently lived in millenia ago aren't? How do you rationalise that?

>you can literally convert to jewdaism
WE WUZ ISRAELITES AND SHIT

Trips of truth kek

You can learn a lot from the Jews.
They are the richest, most powerful group on Earth. What they do just works.

Basically Jews are the masters and Whites are the slaves. Jews are psychopathic while whites are empathetic. Jews create and break all the rules, while whites follow all the rules.

Jews are hardcoded to lie, cheat, kill and steal with absolutely no empathy or remorse. They are never satisfied and are pushing for global domination.

So it's obvious why they want to destroy white's homeland with African savages, while exporting the same savages to cuck Sweden.

Whatever is in the Jew's interest counts, no exceptions.

start reading Mondoweiss

read up about BDS and tell him which UPS codes to avoid

mention that JDF is a known Jewish terrorist organization that never gets press anymore in the US. ask about the rapper JDF killed and why the ADL no longer monitors JDF activities. ask why Israel is supporting ISIS in Syria.

Bribery and nepotism.. They control the money supply, why wouldn't they run everything? What a stupid question...

Like I explained previously, they are not immigrants as they are RETURNING to their homeland. They are direct descendants of the ancient Israelites.

Also Europeans are only "native" to their country because immigrants mixed with the native population.

Jews also use and abuse their own people; there are many impoverished Jews, and they are the victims of the sort of behavior you just described (which is not unique to the Jews, it's a trait found in all pro-social psychopaths, aka "successful people")

>returning back to their homeland

Tfw the population of Palestine has been vastly Arab since 600AD.

Even if the Jewish Israelis were coming back to the land that they had before, it was no longer theirs. The Arabs had owned it for over 1200 years. The Jewish people who inhabited the land inhabited it over 50 generations ago. Thus, their descendants aren't "returning to their homeland". They're trying to reclaim a land that their ancestors once owned. By that logic, a Turk who immigrates to Egypt should be returning to their homeland, because the Byzantine Empire once ruled over Egypt. Does that make sense?

Right
There has to be some benefit to society from all of this. Like how viruses make our immune system stronger and kill off the weak humans.

Jews are immune to their own degeneracy. They are weeding out whites who aren't immune and succumb easily.

Jews have no shame, sympathy or self-reflection. This means the don't care what people think. And this allows them to sell things whether they have value or not.
While whites spin their wheels on whether they should sell their creation, Jews are selling before any value is created.

Keep shilling Shclomo.. This one was a fail. Nice try tho!

KEK

>implying European Jews don't descend from heavily mixed Europeans and West Asians from near the Crimea region and what is now modern day Kazakhstan
good goy

So black guys should go back to Africa? You agree? What about Pakis in the UK? Go back to Pakistan?

Which immigrants mixed with the native population in Europe? Who are this "native population of Europe"? White guys?

Kek you're stupid. The city of Byzantium became Constantinople and eventually Istanbul. The Byzantine people mixed in with the Arabs and thus a lot of Turks have Byzantine roots. People didnt all just pop up out of the ground in a random country and that's their nationality. Everyone rooted from somewhere or belongs to some sort of country/empire that ruled over a certain land for a period of time, after that rule is over, they don't all just die or fuck off. Even if the Arabs conquered Egypt from the Byzantine Empire, some Byzantines still stayed, meaning that modern day Egyptians still carry Byzantine DNA up their bloodline. After the Arabs took Egypt, the Byzantines spread into Syria/Palestine but most returned to Byzantium (which is now Istanbul), meaning that Turks of today do have Egyptian DNA.

>Genetic studies on Jews have found no substantive evidence of a Khazar origin among Ashkenazi Jews, as opposed to evidence they have mixed Near Eastern/Mediterranean and Southern European origins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

Those nations were surviving bloodlines of the fallen angels post deluge.

by calling themselves arabs they are admitting they are not native to the area, because nobody else in the levant calls themselves arabs

Do you mean no one in the levant now or no one in the levant at that time?

Those Jews are just Crakas pretending to be Jews. They are Italians and Greeks that think they are Jews. Everyone knows the real Jews are the black people.

buy an oven

You advocate one specific ethnicity to return "to their homeland" so you are also advocating all ethnicities to return to their homeland.

You don't know what you are talking about, it should be forbidden for americans to talk about european history.

this is such a dog shit story

>>jewmate visits israel regularly, has pics of him in israeli military uniforms saluting israeli flag in israel

This is why dual citizenship needs to be abolished

Greece isn't Sweden, France or Germany you you.

I am from France- I am in America on holiday. My father's a Brit though.

>Leaf being smug about Sweden

Never change Canada

It fucking only exists because of immigration you Swedish fucking cockgobbler.

I swear you, Canada and Germany aren't even trolling half the time, you're just genuinely fucking stupid.

I found the jew, guys!

The sad thing is I can't tell anymore whether this is ironic swedeposting or not.

First thing you need to do OP is visit a church and get a bunch of spells taken off you, who knows what hex's he cursed you with during your sleep. Also check your bank accounts.

Any anti wall hashtags should be hijaked for israels walls.

Put a swastika up next to his Israeli flag for more diversity

I'm not advocating for anyone to "return to their homeland". I'm just saying we should have that option. People in war torn areas need help, so Europe and the US should help them, given that Europe and the US are nations founded by immigrants in the first place. It doesn't make any sense to advocate for Israel to take in immigrants. First of all because Israel is a Jewish nation, not a nation of immigrants. Secondly because Israel is at war with Syria, and you can't take in refugees from a country you're at war with.

Bro, you don't understand. If you move out of your house, and then I decided to move into your house, and you came back to the house, it's not your house anymore. It's mine. Sure, I can give you a room in it, but it's still my house.

Same thing. The Jews dispersed throughout Europe, the Arabs ruled Israel, and then after the Holocaust the Jews came back to the land as IMMIGRANTS. I'm not even talking about morals here, I'm talking about legal matters. They didn't have papers or citizenships or anything, they all came in on boats and were allowed into the country by Arabs. Israel IS founded on immigration whether or not you'd like to believe it. If Israel was truly a Jewish nation, the Aqsa mosque wouldnt be there. It's been there since 675 AD.

The further this conversation carries, the more I believe you're either a schlomo in disguise or you've got close schlomo relatives/friends who influence you.

The Bnei Menasha people are Jewish right? We wuz one of the 10 lost tribes n shit

You have no concept of logic or communication... Europeans are by definition native to Europe.

Keep in mind it's not a hard fact. It's just a theory.

Most Europeans actually came from Asia the last couple of thousand years. Since then, there's been a constant, steady stream of immigration from Africa and Asia mixing with the native European population. You are no more native to Europe than Ethiopians or Eritreans, as you are descendants of the exact same people.

israel was founded by Germans and Poles and Russians

Cause joos want the end of the white race

Call him racist and nazi!!

>Basically all people are anti-multicultural except for Christians.
> I don't know about Muslims to be honest.

So you say all people, then say you don't know about a huge group of people... desu

great idea guys! let's flood isreal with muslims, i'd love to see that. they could need some african scientists and doctors too.

>88
Good job Germany.

I'm jew and think that western countries shouldn't need to take refugees as either.

I have a similar story how i got redpilled.

I went to school with many muslims, like half of them or even more were muslims. After i finished school i realised that they were trying all the time to make me convert to Islam kek. They were all pretty much anti christian and were saying stuff like "religion of peace", "the only true religion" the whole time.

But they were anti jewish, even though they didn't wanted to admit it and tried to hide it.

>I went to school with many muslims, like half of them or even more were muslims.
this is always so difficult to read. memes aside, will germany ever recover from islam? i know that it gets over exaggerated and that you actually have a small percentage of muslims (not sure how much exactly?) but it still seems to have a big influence and role in your country.