>west australia
dont worry nobody wants to come

thats why africa is so safe

Because they're 90% white

isolation and white people

>Country populated by British Convicts
Read that as
>Not brown people

Stick Anglos in a hostile shithole of a continent and 200 years later its a first world country.
>Hurr Durr; Race isn't realz!!!!

Aussies are master race you stupid beaner fuck

Cause they're white....

Next

proof of anglo supremacy

>even the criminal dregs of anglo society have accomplished more than nigs
makes you think

Full?
How can you be bigger than Texas yet Texas has a larger population than you?
Do your fair share, and take some mudslimes!

CHRISTMAS ISLAND WOOO

we should build gas chambers there

Are you implying White criminals are ok?

I reckon the 8 month boat trip to get to the place in 1800 acted as a genetic filter, so did pioneering. Legit retards/dumb fucks would be thrown overboard or abandoned.

Only about a quarter of Australian whites are the descendants of the original convicts

because if you took 5 seconds to look this up you would find out that the convicts that were send over only did minor offences like stealing bread. the rapists and murderers of the time stayed in England. also not bordering any other countries helps, New Zealand are good mates, we like them and they like us. plus the whole gun ban means murder is lower. also stopping the boats was a big step in the right direction in my opinion.

to address the convict thing, it's a misconception that "all" of the initial population were convicts. it was like 20% and the rest were guards and other shit

you don't put criminals on a boat with nobody to watch them

and that was the initial landing, after that it was mostly poor people who got bribed and freesettlers

and then european immigration picked up

so ultimately the idea that australia = convicts is wrong. this is the thousandth time i've explained this on here but nobody gives a fuck

better than mexican criminals. or should I say "intellectuals"

To be completely honest with you senpaitachi Western Australia should secede.

why senpai

>you don't put criminals on a boat with nobody to watch them
We do. Then we sink the boat.

yeh we are completely different

I like Australia

so should queensland

fuck the national government and fuck the money wasting leeches like tasmania

Honestly, I see the state divides becoming bigger every day.

I went to South Australia recently and those cunts have a huge fucking chip on their shoulders over convict heritage. Not to mention they're all on neetbux.

you see this is why there are no russian colonies

but also on topic
nobles threw everyone that was a potential threat to their power // was fucking their daughter here

I'd take white criminals over beaners or niggers any day.

Wasn't most of SA settled by fruit pickers.

I'm a melbfag myself, a lot of it is the government and media pushing the divide! Especially with our mates in NSW. They're taking a friendly rivalry and turning it into a hatred.
I want to be m8s with all of my aussies, but it seems (((they))) don't want it.
Ignore the Jewish divide and conquer friends. Still hope!

daily reminder that this man did literally nothing wrong

HI santa

>Western Australia is basically the Australian economy
>Western Australia gets the least in Federal handouts
>Western Australia is completely ignored by all the polis unless it's election time
>Western Australia is the best at all sports
>Perth is closer to Jakarta than it is Canberra/Sydney/Melbourne

We had Alaska. Agent Trump shall gib it back.

>Perth is closer to Jakarta than it is Canberra/Sydney/Melbourne
kek. you know shit's fucked when that's a good thing

we were founded by legalistic brits and not sloppy spaniards.

I noticed WA went hard for Labor in the state elections. What's that about?

Some oc for you

We let under 25s who have never had a job vote, but its ok because they study modern art

checked 6170 rep

He was born in New Zealand. That's one thing wrong just for a start m8.

Do you consider yourself a Western Australian first or an Australian first?

the Liberals were in charge for the last 10 years or so and the state has gone to real shit since then. They basically banked on the mining boom never ending (it did) and didn't do anything to try and help alleviate the economic suffering in the state after it went to shit. They also wanted to sell the state's power company to the Chinese. Overall a complete mess.
Labor are basically the same, but they didn't want to sell Western Power. This was also the first election where all those lovely young individuals who study completely legitimate fields of study like feminist literature and post-modern dance were allowed to vote.
One Nation was a complete and utter disorganised joke.

why does christmas island get its own flag?

Ah, the classic case of Liberal/Labor, Conservative/Labor, Democrat/Republican all representing phony partisanship while differing only slightly and promoting globalism behind everyone's backs

absolutely

Australian, but only because I was born in the east, but senpai moved west soon after.

Western Australia is the Texas/Alaska of Australia, without WA, we economically fucked

G U N
C
O
N
T
R
O
L

what is gcontrol

is it /comfy/ tho?

Only immigration is based Chinese who never commit crime

It isn't as humid as the eastern states, so yes.

White people are superior.

Because crime is cultural, not genetic.
Also we're mostly descended from regular immigrants, mainly from Britain. Our new immigrants are Greek, Italian, Chinese and Vietnamese. None of which are violent. Even our African immigrants were fine up until a few years ago. Our only problematic immigrant groups are Somalians and Sudanese.

Too hot to commit crime and do anything besides drink vb and shitpost.

Actually heat increased crime. We just have good culture

Because we don't breed like vermin so we can spread the wealth around much better. Gay ass spic.

Because we're still largely white. They're slowly putting an end to that though. Removal of the white Australian policy and constant mockery/demonisation of anything against immigration by most (((media))) outlets.

Our diversity has also mainly been asian who commit far fewer crimes than Africans/Arabs would.

The few diversity quota arabs and Africans we have taken are violent as you would expect.

Very (pic related)

Only downside really is the price of everything.
WA has to be up there as one of the most expensive places to live.

Rare as fuck

>crime is cultural, not genetic
if wanted to hear this kind of shit i would have stayed in my sociology class instead of come to this shitty board

Because the Australian federal police are boss af. They actually stop attacks before they happen.

To be fair it's not like they sent murderers here, they sent petty thieves and prostitutes.

>Country populated by British Convicts
>5 safest country in the World

>How is that even possible?

Because even white convicts are less dangerous than the average non-white.

Our gun laws are way looser than aus and we have lower murder rate

Its way less than that m8

Fuck off spic. My ancestors were redcoat officers.

>glorious Norman race
>rule Brittania

Australia had less gun violence when we had the same laws as NZ.
Now only criminals have semi-auto high capacity firearms.

feelsbadman.jpg

Based refugee, you lot ain't so bad.

white criminals > black normies

I'm in Perth too (North Beach).

>North beach
Nothern suburbs mustard race, SOR fags go back to Sudan

>be on Sup Forums
>have facts matter

Pick one.

what map has gold coast but no Canberra, Hobart or Darwin

British white working class criminals used to have a particular brand of honor. A code. It translated well into building a new country in a rough environment.

Yeah, it's /comfy/. We're more conservative (and more white) than the eastern states and we usually have a pleasant mediterranean climate too.

Fuck up, cunt!

Sydney = 14th most expensive place to live in the world.

2hrs north of that mudslime infested shitshow isn't cheap either.

Meet me @ yanchep maccas m8 ill fuckin wreck you

>Have to look under the toilet seat for deadly spiders every time you take a shit
>5th safest county in the world

I ain't buying it Pedro, everything there wants to kill you.

A sensible map that prioritises population over nowhere shitholes for politicians.

We make blacked threads instead, apparently?

We did our own labour, we didn't import slaves to pick our crops or keep our neighbouring populous countries dirt poor so we could exploit them as cheap labour either.
Research US corporations behaviour in Latin America.

You wouldn't hear anyone say that black culture is violent in your sociology class

Ranked 2nd in HDI as well.
High standard of living.
Only took 200 years for white men to turn a hellhole into the 2nd best country in the world.
Arguably the best because Norway is just rich oil kikes.

aka rural and suburban retards

To be fair we didn't have the competition in our natives that everywhere else did.

The American natives figured fought legitimate wars against Euros.
The Asian natives invented gunpowder.
Even the African natives figured out how to use the guns they looted from the Euro armies and had tactics and shit.

Aussie natives were here forever
>muh 50000 years
and only managed to find 6 different ways to use a stick.

>Even the African natives figured out how to use the guns they looted from the Euro armies and had tactics and shit.
communism gave the africans something to fight for. abbos just want to drink gasoline

They don't have niggers or wetbacks

that maps missing Hobart and Darwin ya cunt

Checked

Ultra rare

Nice proxy

Much easier for an aussie to just go to Christmas Island than it would be to find a proxy

The "convicts" were men imprisoned for crimes such as forming a trade union and women for being prostitutes. Kind of explains a lot about our women really...