Do mods let off-topic threads persist because they want to see Sup Forums burn...

Do mods let off-topic threads persist because they want to see Sup Forums burn? Or is it because they honestly don't know what is off-topic?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/24/opinion/sunday/trump-and-ryan-lose-big.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably the former. This cesspool of hate, racism, and intolerance needs to die anyway.

the more visitors to a webpage = the more Sup Forums can charge advertisers.

It's because no one reports them. Every thread I've reported normally deleted within 5 minutes

I just reported all of the auscuck's garbage.

Get out if you don't like it

Off topic but board relevant memes are the only thing keeping Sup Forums together. Almost everything in the catalog is ideological shilling. We should be better than that.

mfw posting in an off topic thread

If you don't like it you don't have to post here faggot nigger

Something weird is going on with mods.
Over the last 15 minutes I've reported about 15 blacked threads. THEY ARE STILL UP!
A thread I was in not 1 minute ago got nuked, it was talking about the spam.

Bullshit!

Just put their ids in your filters.

Remember when the mods removed any form of spam filtering from Sup Forums?

They want to see it burn and have let it burn. The only reason they stopped and restored order here was because every other board became Sup Forums.

This is a containment board.

They can't outright destroy the board, because they know people would flood elsewhere. Their orders are to let it diluted with shit enough that people still stay, but the initiatives are weakened. Mod positions were infiltrated long ago.

This board was created because /news/ turned into a nigger hate fest. Like Sup Forums used to be.
It got deleted then reinstated and turned back into stormfront 2.0 instantly, then came Sup Forums as a containment.

The board is called "politically incorrect"

You need to leave if you dont like it

i think the mods are just retarded. theres at least 10 cuck threads with over 20 replies each rn. wtf are they doing?

Sleeping. You have to remember that the mods are human beings too. They need rest to function

But they're also either actively trying to ruin this board or they're total newfags who don't know what is really off topic here.

>MUH SLIDE THREADS
>MUH PAID SHILLS

fuck off lmao, Sup Forums has been the trolling capital of the internet since it's creation, and Sup Forums is a slightly more focused Sup Forums

we are irrelevant, only good for memes

Fuck off reddit.

Janitors are normies that go out on Friday and Saturday night. How new are you?

they want to see Sup Forums burn

Oh so now health care is off topic? ;-) ;-P ;-)

nytimes.com/2017/03/24/opinion/sunday/trump-and-ryan-lose-big.html?_r=0

> What happened last week wasn’t governance. It was petulance. Republicans floundered in their attempts to come up with a replacement for Obamacare because the truth, which they know but refuse to say out loud, is that many of their constituents have benefited from, and have come to depend on, the changes wrought by Obamacare.

Mods and jans that do it for free on the web only fuck with what they personally don't like. Use common sense man.

>sleep
bs. there isnt one mod awake? post a 'your mother will die' post and watch yourself banned in 3 minutes