Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ8xgmRh-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/pope-francis-immigrants-refugees-not-enemies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen

Why should we fight against the people that exposed Elitist Jewish Supermacists?

>atheists
>not Jewish pawns

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

"To find out who rules over you find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Voltaire

So you want us to fight Christians?

Remember that not all atheists are chosen to be a child of God. Preach the Word, my brethren. But do not be surprised when they refuse to understand the Lord's mercy.

>atheists fight against Jewry

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

Jewish Atheist is an oxymoron.

Amen.

May God have mercy on the unrepentant fedoras.

You do know worshipping the cross is a graven image right and you sin if you goto congregation?

The One Drop rule, and Nuremberg laws, say otherwise you fucking kike.

Have any of you actually read the Bible ?

Nuremberg Laws where taken directly from the Torah.

>pic related is an Atheistic Jew.

Remember religion has nothing to do with religion.

Is there a single one of you that can tell me what this symbol means.

>If you say a Fish you will burn in hell.

Of course

Do you goto church ?
Who helps you understand the bible ?

What part of the Torah? That's extremely vague

You seem kind of mad. It's an Icthus.

If you really don't care for the Word of God, why even come on a Christian thread on a Christian board?

The church fathers. I'm not Catholic, but they're pretty wise

The cross of St. Peter?

>jews don't call non jews goyim.

Thanks Rabbi that helped.

There may be hope for you.
See Pic Related.

Why don't you get God to help you instead?

IT'S A FISH
It is an ancient symbol to remind people to wash their genitals at least once a day unless they want to reek

Sup Forums does have a hard on for traditional Catholicism, so the Cross of St Peter seems apt, I suppose.

The next holocaust will be jew, christian and muslim laying side by side in the ovens.

SATANIC TALMUD - YouTube
Video for satanic talmud
▶ 10:19
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

THE OTHER ISRAEL [full documentary] - YouTube
Video for The Other Israel
▶ 58:06
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

youtube.com/watch?v=VQ8xgmRh-Mo

Are you even a Christian?

And once their places of worship are destroyed, and the armies of Moloch are defeated, the age of reason will reign.

NatSoc for a rational humanity.

Stay triggered athecuck.

Wholesome Godly thread anons, great moves, keep it up. Proud of you.

The Lord has blessed this war
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w

Deus Vult
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

Talk about delusional.

>le deus vult crusades when? xDd meme
Christcucks LITERALLY worship a semitic god and call themselves white, kek

You really have no Idea what is happening in the world do you ?

So we should just ignore common sense and base our beliefs on some old book because science happens to be supported by jews? Fuck off

Incredibly stupid.

>pic related me waiting for my jewish grant money.

Not an argument.

You realize I made these posts yes?

Im a Jewish Shill for posting this stuff guys.

You haven't really said anything.

You cannot even reach my level of cryptojudaism so don't even try just call me a Pharisee why don't cha.

Right so 2 propaganda videos and 2 memes, i suppose that's what passes for an argument these days on pol

Pope Pius XII worked for the Jews and collaborated with the US government to get Father Couglin shut down.

I'm gay, atheist and proud of it! Cuckchristians can fuck off (not the pro-LGBTQ+ churches though, they are cool) ! I hate you and Jesus!

Organized Religion should be banned.

I'm not religious but I'm not autistic enough to shove my ideologies down someone's throat.

>participating in an organization that has literally done nothing for hundreds of years sans accepting handouts and molesting kids

maximum kek

Just a bunch of Mafioso that wear Gold and murder , rape and extort people in the name of God.

Why?

Churches today are pozzed to fuck, most people today are not swayed by arguments of what they perceive as a magic man in the sky, and altogether Christianity today is an irrelevant social force.

It's a shame things have changed so much but that's just how it is. Retreat into spirituality if you want but it will not change how things are on the ground.

Because it is deeply personal you should start your own spiritual journey find God and start a relationship instead of being used by such repugnant creatures that have about as much to do with God as Islam has to do with Abolishing slavery.

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

I should add to this and say that atheist or Christian, either way we have common enemies that are also atheist and Christian. For whatever reason if someone feels disconnected enough to be atheist or connected enough to be non-atheist, it's useless in such circumstances to fight over it.

> tfw Hitler was skeptic of the christian God and leaned towards paganism

Get fucked, skinheads. Sup Forums is for the politically incorrect, not to discuss your cannibalism rituals.

Churches will not acknowledge the racial problem, because they lose money if they do. They bend the knee to globalism and so do you.

Also have fun reciting your islamic prayers with the pope.

>daily reminder you are Jewish pawns who partake in a non aryan religion.

Pajeet is literally more aryan pooing in the street. Read Ebola and abandon the Jewish popsicle

Thanks for the pasta dumbass but Christianity rising in China won't fix the degeneration of European societies.

>needing yet another power structure to find out the secrets of the universe

athiests and christians, muslims and buddhists and hindus, you're all fucking lazy cucks looking for someone to just give you the truth you're looking for

Modern christians are cucks:
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/pope-francis-immigrants-refugees-not-enemies/

Secular nationalism is the way to go.

>2017
>believing in magical jew of miracles

Christians are all disgusting whores

agnostic mysticism is the true and final redpill

only by realizing how ultimately unsound your entire perception of reality is can you begin to manipulate it to your advantage

>tfw I'm a virgin and a whore at the same time
Feels weird, man

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

We need a new Pope

Deus vult

I bet you're 12 kid

I'm 18. I bet you're a 40 years old middle aged man who is too afraid to die, that's why you believe in easily refutable superstition.

Psalm 14

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.

5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.

7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Go be a Jew's minion somewhere else.

“Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel.”
― Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

But Escobar, the existence of God is the only logical thing here.

Deus vult

we need a new pope now

Brutal times require brutal measures.

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

>atheists blame christians that literally interpret the bible
>meanwhile atheists literally interpret it themselves and nitpick verses for their own gain

This.

>Thomas Paine
>reputable
In regards to Paine:
[T]his author’s whole work, is made up of old objections, answered, and that conclusively, a thousand times over, by the advocates of our holy religion. Some of them he has endeavoured to clothe with new language, and put into a more ridiculous form; but many of them he has collected almost word for word, from the writings of the deists of the last and present century (pp. xiv-xv, emp. added).

[T]hese inefficient fragments of the writings of the last century, repeated by the late king of Prussia, Voltaire, and others, now new vamped up, with the aid of ridicule, under the title of “The Age of Reason,” and this addition, “By the Author of Common Sense,” though so often fully answered by learned men, are again introduced into the world, as new matter, in hopes of deceiving the ignorant and unwary... (p. 26, emp. added).

This author, throughout his performance, seems to have taken leave of all pretensions to modesty and decorum, or he certainly would have paid some respect to the learning and wisdom of multitudes of Christian writers and professors, who have so long and so ably defended the Christian system, against the many attacks of more formidable, as well as more modest and decent adversaries, than our author

-Elias Boudinot, The Age of Revelation pp. 189-199

Addendum:

As to the serious and devout Christian, who has felt the transforming power of the religion of Jesus Christ, and has experienced the internal and convincing evidence of the truth of the Divine Scriptures, the treatise referred to, will rather have a tendency to increase his faith, and inflame his fervent zeal in his master’s cause, while he beholds this vain attempt, to ridicule and set at nought, the great objects of his hope and joy, by one who plainly discovers a total ignorance of every principle of true Christianity, as revealed in the Scriptures
-Elias Boudinot, The Age of Revelation p. 27

Amen.