So Trump got BTFO so hard yesterday. What now? Are we still going to pretend like it's FUCKING nothing?

So Trump got BTFO so hard yesterday. What now? Are we still going to pretend like it's FUCKING nothing?

yo Ivan, you need to get in on this staock market ish...i've made millions since Trump was elected?

you not able to trade over there?

the health care shit was fucked from the beginning . it was pointless for them to rush it through like they did . on top of that giving another 50 billion to the military and cutting stuff like meals on wheals ? wtf if he even doing at this point other then golfing the guy is a clown shoe and his spoiled children are the worst .

aug dawg

But I thought he was the greatest deal maker of all time. I voted for him because of his ability to get things done. Now, he was given majorities in house, senate, and he still can't do shit. What did I vote for??

lost the battle not the war.

time to fast track the wall, and work on replacing ACA with something that works.

rollin

It is nothing, since nobody knows about it. Tell us how he BTFO'd?

Why would I want her to laugh at my dick?

Aug?

She's laughing cause you have a small dick you retard.

But so does her 6 year old.

you voted for a meme and are surprised you got one rand paul was the best option all his establishment shit aside at least he was and still is principled . trump was never going to help the little guy . he just said what the rural and suburban retards wanted to hear .

people are actually attracted to right ??????

I'd be the guy trying to figure out how to play this thing in the back

I hope you like my dick my beautiful princess

Checked.

Repealing Obamacare was the worst idea of his program. Maybe he didn't even like it, and made it fail on purpose. Now he'll have to adapt it, like restrict it to american citizens for instance. That's a good thing.

Oki

This, Trump's bill would have been worse. It was right to block it.

Trump's trying to do a lot fast, which is good, but it can lead to some things which aren't thought out properly.

>Trump's bill
Shill much?