USA vs AUSTRALIA

for all intensive purposes Australia could EASILY defeat the US military
in fact we would receive a Notice of Surrender within first the 24 hours of the war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2QOD5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=StNJ4_ni37o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. country that lost to emu's

If you say so

(You)

Conventional warfare, Aus would get btfo. If they used gorilla warfare tactics then they could have a chance. It seems to work against superpowers pretty well

Is Why no Tasmani? I understand not including stuff like Alaska, Hawaii, or Christmas Island, but Tasmania is literally right under Australia.

this

Damn if you can't win a war against Emu and we can win a war against Bison why do you think we would surrender?

Australia isn't even a real country

wait australia isn't that big is it

guerillia warfare only works because super powers are not willing to genocide. Against nazi germany it would be useless cause they would just kill any one that doesnt wear their uniform, If the US would be willing to kill millions of civilians nothing would stand in their way.

australia is as big as the US excluding Alaska

I told you fucking emus you are not allowed on the internet. Now give that poor shitposter back his keyboard.

And don't think about leaving the island we are already one step from dropping napalm to genocide the fucked up spiders. Don't give us another reason.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>for all intensive purposes
>intensive purposes

It's "for all intents and purposes" you fucking retarded abo.

We will send our best fuzzy wuzzy angels to help the war effort.

Hi newfag

they are still losing

>Against nazi germany it would be useless
>Who were the partisans for 500$ Alex

Prepare your aussie asshole cunt

You're about to become our 51st state

Australia has the population of cali you fucking moron

1 fucking state of ours can handle you

good trips

nice try but aren't you losing a lot of war lately?

You made sprite come out my nose asshole

>can't keep track of the number of shitkins we kill
>killing them in countries for years before we announce that we've been doing it
>killing wedding parties for the lulz
>open the door
>get on the floor
>USA kill the dinosaur

Honestly, with the government the way it is I would be for that

time for another shitposting thread

why is Tasmania omitted?

300 millions against 10-20?

and how is that working for you?

>Projected marginal victory over indonesia
>easily defeat USA
youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2QOD5Y

im sure you can beat vietnam easy :^)

Shouldn't respond to bait but you're a shit head amongst shit heads. And bit Australian. Shithead.

You know what it's like to have a bunch of tunnel rat gooks hiding in the dense jungle, waiting to jump out and ambush you at any second?

Now THIS is shitposting

but thats is what is most likely to happen in any war... didnt the talibans did the same which caused you to lose another war

>for all intensive purposes

I'm amazed that after the 30th time you've spammed this thread that you've yet to bother fix that you, fat-jaw cunt.

Fucking slide shills.

>all this Americunt arsepain
Gud thred desu lad

Partisans were mostly useless, especially in France where they mostly fought amongst themselves, so much so the British decided to stop arming them

You really have a ship on your shoulders there ozzy. When you get down to brass stacks though, you know it's us who makes the pants in this relationship.

BEAKED

California's population is 50% higher than all of Australia's

You cunts have women soldiers now yeah? Are there any hot ones?

It's just as much fun for us.

How could you possibly believe this? Name one way in which Australia could engage the US in hot war, and win.

Mate you're in the commonwealth, so we'd have to step in. Victory assured.

Intents and purposes

Fuckin dweeb

Yo cuz, can a nigg like me crash at the land down under and live there indefinitely?

Tryna get out the ghetto

I guess they could hide in their jungles if they ask the cassowaries nicely enough

How would we manage to fight a war without a pommie cunt ordering us to charge machine guns?

While vegemite is vile, it is not a biological weapon.

pic related

this

Anyone notice an abundance of White vs White threads this week??

we will just turn you into glass honestly

usa fight harder then large birds i dont think youre prepared for this OP

>Excluding rightful American clay.
Really makes u think.

>2/3rds of thems are niggers and spics
>the rest are braindead hicks

ez pz

WE GLOBAL SUPERPOWER NOW...wait we dont have nukes.

>1 post by this id

sage

That'll get some of them, but there's fucking spiders everywhere. The worst ones live underground so they'll survive for sure, and your women in army will lose interest after they hear us good cunts are all gone. They'll be thinking "hmmm the spiders lived, but those sexy aussie men are gone.. fuck Australia"

Then you'll have to contend with the abo's

all australia needs to do is hit their on base subway and burger king restaurants and the americans will refuse to fight

Nice try op I luled! Aside from ur two biggest pansy lib tard states NY and Cal we have lots of guns mate! There'd b a motherfucker behind every blade of grass with a pistol a shotgun and a rifle ready to bust your kangaroo fuckin ass. Does Aus even have a navy?

You fucking nigger you wouldnt dare

SONS STOP FIGHTING YOU DIDN'T BECOME INDEPENDENT SO YOU COULD FIGHT FOCUS ON THE NIGGERS

Do that you pommy cunt and we'll blockade your shipments of HSP ingredients. And THEN we'll decrease your internet cap.

This. And if it was I'm sure its full.

YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Our ni66ers employed at Outback Steakhouse could defeat your spider colony.

>being this deluded
America would nuke our piss shit excuse of a country several times over before we could do anything.

Gib green card plox

Didn't we already beat your tea sippin fags?

Don't knock it mate, it's how we won two world wars after all

Yeah, but Canada would step in this time. Roll you over no bother

Australia ≠ oceania

>how we doomed the white race
Fixed

probably best if we just pretend to go to war and corner the smack market.. oh wait

what is a australia

This. Worst losses where from direct british command. Also we lost singapore because of them. Fuck off you got your hands full over there mate. Sort it out.

this

>for all intensive purposes Australia could EASILY defeat the US military
LOL

pic related - fixed that for ya

no thats accurate, sydney to perth is 2443 miles, LA to DC is 2299 miles

It's a burger what did you expect

What is Australia's Florida?

western Sydney, western Melbourne, literally all of the northern territory, basically all of Queensland north of Brisbane, the vast majority of Western Australia by landmass, a fair amount of Tasmania.

Queensland, that's where we breed our shock troops, you can expect them to make the initial landings in California.

Just a head's up.
When you get to Florida, turn around. Our wildlife is friendly enough mind you, but our methheads will rake you across the coals.

This was a ridiculous assertion... until trump became commander-in-chief. Now, we may actually have a chance.

Easily Tasmania

>Intensing intensifies

Yeah, we'll strike them and retreat and hide in...hide behind...um...

The Dutch discovered Tasmania. They routinely leave it off maps.

The future Queen of Denmark is Tasmanian. They also leave it off maps.

I grew up there, and I assure it is completely full and there is zero reason to look into the matter any further.

>about to become

I have news for you, yank.

Now give me my welfare.

mate you're breaking the F.U.C.K.H.E.A.D export provision, you're not supposed to post pictures of our military tech

(You)

Far be it to dispute my mate's analysis, but that's like saying John Isner (23) could beat Andy Murray (1).

Yes. We lost Vietnam too.

Then we had half the country dumped on our doorstep.

youtube.com/watch?v=StNJ4_ni37o

Descendants of abo fuking criminals? Who lost to a flock of Emu's? If you say so. If you fired a gun you would probably start crying.

We switch up the maps and get them to invade New Zealand instead?

Australia.

(technically Queensland).