Until XVIII century nationalism wasn't a thing, people saw themselves as christian first, spaniards or english second...

Until XVIII century nationalism wasn't a thing, people saw themselves as christian first, spaniards or english second. Ever wondered why idea of worshiping your nation instead of God gained traction with stronger jewish influence? What a convinient way to weaken christianity! Just. In time to catch those not lured by communism. This is why nationalism fails. It is on itself a controled opossition.

White nationalism is a retarded American meme.

>be antisemitic
>worship a jew on a stick

Christcucks are the most embarrassing people on this board. At least stormfags are semi-consistent with their belief systesm. Only christcucks will resort to such absurd mental gymnastics in order to justify both being a racist and a Christian.

Seriously, just stop posting. If you're not an agnostic, you don't belong on this board.

>Jesus
>Jew
Didn't even look at the flag, must be an American.

pretty sure he was born to a Jew in Roman-occupied Israel. Or am I to believe that Jesus was a blue-eyed Aryan who only wanted blue-eyed Aryans to be included in his Christian belief system and that all smelly brown people should be genocided?

Man Germany, you are getting more retarded
by the day if you don't believe Jesus was Jewish, it says it right in your book.

Then again, you probably only have the Quran there now, huh?

>muh skin!

Who said that we are antisemitic?

Jewish christian faith guaranteed 1000 years of existence of Polish nation. Why should we resigned from it? Before Poland was baptized, we were praying to trees and corpses of animals, it was kind of primitive.

Go live in one of the many Christian countries in africa then, faggot

why do you care about Jewish influence then?

Why won't you fuck off to china then?

Jews are talmudic, not christian. They don't like christianity and don't recognize Jesus as saviour.

So you wouldn't live in Christian Africa?

I don't need to. I live in Christian europe.

no right or left, Christian first. By worshiping well, we free ourselves from degeneracy and become stronger with god. Served us fine for thousands of years.

So skin colour is an issue for you

No it isn't. I don't need to move, you do.

You like shitskins, you just wouldn't want to live around them, right?

and, who are you? Atheist, white nationalist? So where does your ideology come from? Christianity has a lot of material, how to act in any situation. You might be against immigration, for assimilation, but there are other problems like degeneracy, confusing, conflicting ideas on TV etc. By being Christian you defend your interests even better.

I like diversity. I wouldn't want all food to be mixed into a bland nutrient paste, or all animal species to just become companion cubes.

I would prefer them to shitbrain white fedoras, yes.

Jew isn't a race or skin color.

Hatred is bred in ignorance.

I'll admit that Christianity is a good way of getting the uneducated masses to avoid degenerate behaviour, but in modern times everyone can be educated.

If you're against faggotry, you should have actual reasons other than >muh jesus. You need to be able to argue from logic position. All you do by basing beliefs on religion is make people who have come to their conclusions logically look just as retarded as yourself
I can make tacos without ever meeting a mexishit. I'm sure you can too, m8
Go and live there then.

>Go and live there then.
You go to North Korea first if you hate Jesus so much.

Im not a shitskin worshipper like you, so I'll be fine just here, senpai. You should really go and visit your brothers in Nigeria tho

there were still natural borders like rivers, lakes, mountains, seas, ice tundras it was really difficult to migrate
now however you get artificial migration sponsored by soros and all western governments whose main goal is to breed african and arabic males with nordic and european women

>no arguments so I'll post a meme
Thanks for playing, polen

>mr 19%

The problem with having logical reasons and being atheists, is as much as it sounds nice that you don't need religious scriptures to have morals, there isn't really unified standard of morals for atheists, and the moment there is no standards, movement is prone to hijacking from interested parties with their own agenda.
Once you go full atheist questions like "There is really no point in having children" appear. And then we have degenerate weak europe/USA or Australia, and as much as you fought for secular politics and atheism, muslims from indonesia, middle east or africa would gladly slit your throat, if you don't convert.
>uneducated masses
what can you do, maybe you really are smarter than a lot of people and get paid well for some IT position, but a lot of people, will work 14 hours on a truck for 40 years, see their kids on weekends and all information they get is from TV. As much as I'd love everyone 'be educated,' a lot of people have to work low level jobs for 40 years and really everyone can't be educated.

Atheism isn't logical. I disregarded the rest of your post after reading that, just so you know.

i meant, problem with logic and atheism, they are meant interchangeably, if you're atheist, therefore you use logic, scientific method for everything. Didn't say atheism isn't logical, probably bad wording.

It isn't logically to think that there's no possibility of a creator with current evidence, so anyone who claims to be atheist is not using logic.

i hate this dumb debate, we believe god exists, "prove it to me," prove me he doesn't exist, evidence of absence logical fallacy blah blah blah.
I hate when Christianity is reduced to dumb 3 sentence debate whether god exists.
Religion is not only about existence of some entity, it's about social order, traditions passed on children by their ancestors, giving meaning to life, certain structure, view history through certain prism, live healthy. I think Christianity served us well, when we practiced it and looking at what is happening now, I can find solutions to many problems through it, that's it.

>pretending that christianity has not been full of divisions ever since the death of jesus

its perfectly logical

point out the logical inconsistency

that's true, different denominations dreamt of slaughtering each other and did it more than think about conquering muslim lands, but still looking back seems better than degenerates now.

Prove that a creator exists. If you can't prove it, it's illogical to believe it
>he can't into english
Read it again m8. Even so, if that's how you feel about Christianity and only follow it because of the social system that comes with it, you're no better than the pagans who "believe" in the old gods.

The French masonery created it before the Revolution.

Prove to me Kek doesnt exist. Its illogical if you cant disprove it I have seen Kek. I know the difference between a realization and a visualization too, used to be atheist almost my whole life.

full support for you polish bro!

The ancient Greeks and romans all had blue eyes and blond hair.

>Muslim hordes invade
>rape the women
>enslave and kill the men
>diversity

I can't, so it would be silly to claim that he 100% doesn't exist. It would be alot easier to debunk an individual diety than the idea of a creator tho