Prove you are white

Am I white pol
I can't tell if I'm white or a shit skin I think this is the right board to post this on

Also prove you are white thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world
youtube.com/watch?v=FXLSg4MPHAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a spic. You will never be white. You've got to go back. My hissing cockroaches are whiter than you.

spics are the whitest region, turk lover.

Top fucking kek! The taco is in denial and bows to the superiority of the whites because he wishes he was one.

Oh btw Pablo, to answer your question, yes you are a shit skin.

spain gave us their white blood, idiota.

Lmao! Shit skin != White. I get that your entire culture and third world country is the product of rape and pillaging. But that does not make you white. Mexicans have an average IQ of 80. And it shows when I see your cousins getting iced here. Your culture is trash and your language is disgusting. You have to face the music that you are not white. You are a shit skin sub-human alien. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

I'd love to chat but I'm going out to spend the Saturday with my kids

Colour

Mexico is white and IQ 88

Studies of the general Mexican population have found percentages with European ancestry of 56%[80] 60%,[81] 64%,[82] and 78%.[75]

All of my culture and language is from Europe, nigger, get over it, We are mostly european and western as you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world

No pedro u arent white just because u hav fair skin
A mongrel at best

we have the same pascua culture at semana santa.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXLSg4MPHAM

If you don't have pink nips you are not white

/pol, I am roughly half Anglo, quarter Irish, quarter Maltese. I have white skin and the appearence of an Anglo.

Where do I stand?

all european countries , white

Skin colour doesn't justify whether you're white or not, racial heritage does. Sorry, spic.

You should really stop hanging out with Turks.

Mexico is not in Europe. Please, lad. Save yourself the embarrassment and stop calling yourself white. You will be better accepted if you just accept who you are.

If you have to ask, then you're not.

>not having pink hands

Yeah, not Aryan white but there will still be no gas chamber for you.

Look at this spic. Does he look white to you? He looks like a fair skinned nigger like you. Only you're worse than a nigger.

I am from Basque descent, yes I am white like 250 M latin americans.

there are 50 M of white mexicans with conquistador blood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

>White
>Mexican
Pick one

>mexican
>intellectuals

OP confirmed for being a TOTAL LOSER! Sad!

You are gypsyd as a white gypsy i can tell you that you are a shitskin congrats.

>skin color does not mean you're white

Wrong. White describes skin color in this case, and it is used as an arbitrary means of description without inquiring on someones racial heritage

His nose, lips and skull shape are hahahahahahahahhaahah BTFO

Nope. That guy ain't white and neither are you. Now get over it alien. I wish we invaded your shit skin third world country during the war of Mexican aggression.

YOU GET OVER IT NIGGER, even your 56% white breeded degenerate country consider us white.

The largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.2%), Italian Americans (5.5%), Mexican Americans (5.4%), French Americans (4%), Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (1.9%), Dutch Americans (1.6%), Norwegian Americans (1.5%), and Swedish Americans (1.4%).[10][11] However, the English-Americans and British-Americans demography is considered a serious under-count as the stock tend to self-report and identify as simply 'Americans' (6.9%), due to the length of time they have inhabited America.[6][7][8][9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH TYRONE GOT BTFO AGAIN HAHAHAAHAHAHA

>In this case
Afraid not, in this case, our Mexican friend is talking about racial heritage. Otherwise, he wouldn't be asking others if he was white. He seems to care too much to simply leave it to skin colour.

There isn't anything for me to get over. I am white and God damn I love being white. You're the one with the problem because you don't want to be a shit skin and you need confirmation from your peers that you are white. Isn't that what you're thread was about? Fucking 80 IQ strikes again. OOOOHHHH Cruz missile hits Mexico! There is taco sauce every where, no survivors!

THE PROBLEM IS IF YOU CONSIDER SPANISH TO BE WHITE. Because all of our customs are spanish.

OPs heritage is talking spanish and be catholic, thats white.

No Pablo that does not make you white. You are a shit skin alien too. Deal with it and stop pretending to be white.