19 year old Sina sentenced to death because he critized Mohammed and Islam

Sup Forums do your magic. This iranian kid critizied Islam and Mohammed online and was arrested. The Iranian goverment told him to sign a paper of confession because he would get out easier, but they tricked him and he's been sentenced to hang by the neck.

He is the hero Sup Forums deserves, help him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lèse_majesté_in_Thailand
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweden should go over there and prep him for his 72 raisins.

One less mudlsime.

Yeah man, let me get right on that

Get this to T_D

He is not a muslim you dumbfuck, there are plenty of christians living in the middle east. He is one of us and would make a fine shitposter at Sup Forums and he needs our help.

Let him die

It will only future enrage the young in iran

K.. keep me psoted

Oh my God.
He has the sweetest eyes. We HAVE to save him

He's lucky he's not in Sweden. Imagine what they'd do to him.

Is that in the middle-east? If so, there is nothing that can be done.

>Live in a place with fucked up laws
>Criticize their dumb God and prophet online on a website where you can be tracked
>Get sentenced to death because, well because you live in a backwards country with fucked up laws

He kind of deserves it. How stupid could you be?

But that's where you are wrong. I need 4 voluenteers from Sup Forums that can program a hologram that looks like Muhammed. Right at execution day a 3D hologram Muhammed will appear from the skies thanks to satelite coding and nanotechnology and with a voice saying ''release him''.

desu this kid is quite the fool for not having left before criticizing Islam.

He should immediately cry out an apology, proclaim that he was manipulated by the devil, in an effort to undo his death penalty.

>break the law
>face the consequences
Just because you don't like the law doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you.

SPBP

>American reading comprehension

>He is one of us
Maybe one of you Malik, that faggot sure looks dark to be one of "us"

But it's a shitty law that shouldn't apply to anyone.

the world is not a video game, no matter what Elon Musk thinks. This moron is a dead man.

What are we to do, Sven? Sign a petition online? Protest in front of Iranian Embassies? Fly over there and rescue him?

This is Kony 2012 bullshit. Nothing you say or do will have any impact on this kid's situation. Just save and archive all info and throw this at Muslims when they talk about Sharia.

one less sand nigger is a better world

>This iranian kid critizied Islam and Mohammed online and was arrested.

Should spam Facebook & Twitter accounts of our Glorious Feminist Government.

Ask libtards to sign a petition so our feminist leaders can wave their cunts to the Iranian leaders and free this man. Appeal to their vanity! Say that only the amazing beloved in the whole world Swedish Government (now on the security council) can help fix this injustice.

Since the Swedish Government through Swedish MSM on a daily basis claim to be just loved and respected all over the world, it's a great way to challenge them to do something.

So, where's the MSM West-wide reporting on this?

19 years old is not a "kid".

Let the Muslims kill each other.

Spreading awareness can't hurt. Even if we can't help him redpilling the public on Islam can potentially save lives in the long run.

Canada?

But Sup Forums told me Iran was based, white, and redpilled

LOL

This is why America will fall within 10 years.

>So, where's the MSM West-wide reporting on this?

Reporting on what? Repressive regimes all around the world do things like this every day. It's none of our business as long as it's not a white guy hurting a black guy.

It's actually just the opposite shitskin. It's due to the exact opposite of this attitude, the attitude that invited in the dark hordes. Leave the UK shitskin, Europe is for the white man

>Iran is based

Really makes the shills stand out
Ll

The NFA would like a word with you. It's just like the poster thief in best korea, shoulda known better.

>America falling

Sorry dickhead, the greatest country will never fall.

what else he could've done? 'refugee' to europoor?

>what else he could've done? 'refugee' to europoor?

Unfortunately, this.

in your logic we should execute people of different faiths who critize or oppose chrisrianity in the west

This is the problem with the right. They never want to adopt the left's tactics, even though they've been proven effective. Can you imagine the global media campaign Soros and other archkikes would have (and have) mounted for the inverse of something like this? They won't be happy until the whole planet is one Islamic mudstate. They wouldn't be happy until the target state actually changed its fucking policy. But you're too good for that. You don't want any trouble, you just want to live and let live while your people become minorities in their own countries.

If you insulted a king or his religion 100 years ago in Russia or Serbia you would be dead too, this is why we had revolution. Not to mention inquisition ended 200 years ago. The Jewish elite aka Zion wants that for Europe, so we reverse the time in Europe where they had total control and didn't need to hide.

Not to be an ass, but him being a martyr could be really useful to redpill people.

I googled and got nothing?

search #freesina

America will fall because we aren't accepting of refugees? Fuck off.

Yes we should. You bleeding heart libtard.

Just prayed for this man...

If he dies Lord, let him know you love him and forgive him, and take him home to your everlasting kingdom. In Jesus name, Amen.

They are, they're just ruled by an Arab cult.

This will be Canada in a year or so

That's not how you do it, it's supposed to be athiest prayers

Sand nigger countries are so backwards and archaic in their thinking. I know many Muslims and many of them are actually nice people but they're bound by their stone age archaic cultural/religious belief systems

It's surprising that libfags are so pro-Islam considering it's far more oppressive than even the most fringe far-right American political groups

Thailand is on same level of stupidity, no wonder children are exploited there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lèse_majesté_in_Thailand
>"Whoever defames, insults or threatens the King, the Queen, the Heir-apparent or the Regent, shall be punished with imprisonment of three to fifteen years."
Replace king with Allah.

Tired of having an uneasy conscience? Old regrets nagging at the back of your mind? Wish you could do something about all the evils in the world?

We might have just the thing for you!

Just mutter some ineffectual words to your intangible, invisible, alleged creator and rest assured that whatever happens, it's now out of your hands and you tried your best. It really is that easy!

Listen to these witness testimonies:
>"I can't believe it's that easy!" - Dave
>"No waaaaaay!" - Sarah
>"Now that my conscience is soothed, the guy can get hanged and quartered for all I care. It's what God wants then, after all." - Vince

if this guy walks it could encourage more to come forth

The only thing I hate less than a Muslim is an atheist, so why should Incare Sven?

Don't you have to go get run over today Nigel?

He has to die and all of the world should see it so that the big picture of islam gets recognition.
He also looks like our typical drug dealer over here.
The "moderate" muslims can condemn it or stand up for him ask them please and fuck off

Nigga these quads say that Sina is FREE

PRAISE KEK

Iran is muslim by now for more than 3 generations. You live in the past man...

At this point in 2017 we definetely should kill or deport muslims..ONLY MUSLIMS the other religions are all peaceful

>Wants to not be hung
>doesn't smoke cigarets

>hey guys just read the koran and turn into half commie half muslim proxy bitches to fight the communist/islam alliance instead of doing what brought trump into office and is turning europe more right every day every hour every minute and second

Oh my. Thoth be with you.

Did you forgot that we're racists? We don't care if he is fucking buddhist, he is not white.

Why do I still not care about this arab? He's not one of us, he is not european.

and neither are you

Iranians post here all the time. This is the price our Iranian shitposters pay. It's steep, unreasonable, cruel, and inhuman. Look at the price this man is paying for being /ourguy/.

>for more than 3 generations
You do know that Iran has been muslim for 1400 years right?
The vast majority of people were never secular. It was like Syria is today where a "secular" dictator was suppressing the masses.

>Just prayed for this man
welp, I gues he's in the clear now.
feeeeyew, that was a close call

Left for where?
Japan?

Nah, a dead iranian os a good iranian

Fire up the crane.

One less Arab. At least he'll have died doing something of worth, can't say the same for the other 99.999% of sand niggers.

>arab
amerilard education sure is showing in here

Yeah I'm dumb as shit but that man is browner than the viscous fluid I shoot out my ass. Hang em from the highest branch.

I don't care. We had an iranian terror attack last year, now i have no sympathy for any of these iranian people.

>One less shitskin
Good riddance.

>his country was never a standalone Kingdom

You wouldn't understand, kiddo

thinks we'd lift a finger to help a retarded shitskin

I hope he is the spark that starts the fire. It is time for the original Aryans to overthrow the foreign religion that dominates Iran and return to their Persian and Zoroastrian roots. Pisslam is a shitskin religion, not the religion of Persia.

I lived in the ME as an expat for 20 years. I'm an atheist. I managed to not get beheaded for insulting the prophet Mohamed. Why couldn't this dickhead?
It's really, really easy to not insult their prophet. You just don't say stuff like; Prophet Mohamed's a wanker, Or; Prophet Mohamed can suck a pig dick.
I don't get how anyone could fall for the old "Insult every muslim's favorite muslim and get beheaded" trick.

Stop being cuck.

you cant even help yourselves. and they want you to help a nigger. crazy world we live in.

that kid is bluepilled.

All you "Iranians are based Aryan" posters seriously need to gtfo.