The EU military is unstoppable

Germany has pledged to get to 2% of GDP defense spending by 2025 under NATO guidelines, which would ramp up our spending to 90 billion euros, which at the future post-Trump exchange rate will amount to around 150 billion dollars.

We will get based equipment for our EU military.

Trump BTFO

inb4 - the broomstick story was fake, look it up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mearsheimer
youtube.com/watch?v=yoWMn8H7u1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking retard merkel wanting to build an army that does not belong to any nation. Does the women not have a consciousness

There's been talk for a few years of Germany rebuilding it's military since it became clear what Russia is up to in the east, the Caucuses, and the Baltic states. Even if Germany is able to rebuild it's military it may not be enough.

>it may not be enough.
Enough for what?

300 - 400 billion per year for an EU military is quite enough. It would make the EU a global militaristic player.

FAKE NEWS

The Euro has almost reached parity, kraut. Dream on. Many investment bankers claim the dollar will surpass the Euro soon, and their reasoning seemed quite solid to me.

Keep dreaming kraut

You got to use those Euros for ahmed and his 9 kids

It was about fucking time already.

Oh yes, these large half-government half-private business projects always turn out well and they never go way over budget. Pic related. Eurofighter too I suppose.

Don't get me wrong though: German engineering knowledge is still top-notch. But it's better applied exclusively in the private sector and preferably not within Germany.

there can be talk

but the entire reason Europe works is because the US has forces there this prevents a build up this prevents a security dilemma

if the cucks ramp up, then russia ramps up... and maybe more like UK, France, Italy and they will all be ramping up against another...

We need a bipolar power structure.

US, w eu vs RU

keeps it stable

goddamnit it pol study international relations

for the love of god!

Your fancy-pants army means shit when the rest of Europe doesn't obey your rule, globalist scum.

It won't be enough to deter or defeat Russia even with Scandinavia, Poland, and Turkey and the UK providing naval support in the Baltic and Black seas. Russia is planning on taking back much of it's territory due to demographic concerns and it will likely succeed in taking back the Baltic states, eastern Poland, southeast Europe and the Caucuses.

Germany should take the initiative and invade everybody around them.

Again

Noice, now they just have to have the balls to use it. But noice anyway.

Fells good to have Germany on the team.

>by 2025
german brains are sponges for nigger cum

>The Euro has almost reached parity, kraut. Dream on.
What is Trump and trickle down. Last time trickle down was implemented in America, Bush got the USD to Euro exchange rate up to 1.60 and the US budget deficit reached 1.7 trillion.

I have no doubt this will reoccur, getting us up to 1.60 to 1.70 again, especially once the UK leaves.

it is fucking crazy how little this forum 'gets it'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mearsheimer
is your friend

get your shit under order boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=yoWMn8H7u1Q

What language would a unified EU army speak. :^)

>implying they would have the power to do so

top kek, Germany wouldnt be able to properly invade Poland these days

Our army has the highest rifle to soldier ratio in the Western world. Why you ask? Because we had over a million soldiers under arms just 30 years ago and all those rifles are stored.

What is your file to soldier ratio?

What the fuck do you need these for? To stealthily sneak "migrants" into Sweden?

>What language would a unified EU army speak. :^)
English to communicate among the different battalions. The local language in the battalions.

This is how it is done now, I do not see why this should ever change.

What language does the Swiss military speak, ey?

To be fair broomstick wouldn't melt

Even nicer when the EU military are the incoming Muslims of combat age, who will use the advanced weaponry to continue pillaging you Rodrigo

yeah good luck rebuilding all of your military industrial chain from scratch.

Or, you know, just buy rafales.

my god kids

John Mearsheimer... Francis Fukuyama... Samuel P. Huntington!!

Why are you fuckers have the tools at your fucking fingertips yet you will squander true understanding and effective change for shit giggling and grabposting!

>Even nicer when the EU military are the incoming Muslims of combat age, who will use the advanced weaponry to continue pillaging you Rodrigo

Your military is composed mostly of negroes and Hispanics. They are already the majority of your "soldiers".

At least the EU military is 98% white. The 3% Muslims int he EU military, mostly conscripts, Turks or Albanians, are irrelevant. It is like in Israel, the IDF also got dedicated Muslims in the force who kill Palestinians.

Our military doesn't need to carry out complex international operations. Our military is a glorified local militia. That you cannot see the total nightmare of having a multitude of languages in a modern military is pretty funny to me.

I hope for an EU military because it'll be hilarious to see the planes fall out of the air, the ships sink under their own incompetence and finally billions and billions of kike-Euro-Dollars funneled into politicians pockets

>yeah good luck rebuilding all of your military industrial chain from scratch.

Last I checked we are the third largest weapons exporter. And our industry is so diversified, we can easily build planes, tanks, rifles, ammunition, explosives, drones etc. - because we already do that. We even build subs and ships.

>Our military doesn't need to carry out complex international operations.

The EU military has no business doing any international ops. It should be purely defensive, protecting the borders of the new Reich.

>muh ebil rossia
>wasting hundreds of billions and a lot of manpower to annex lands that will only bring misery and guerilla warfare + a lot of terrorism
Jesus fucking Christ, get a loan to this goy.

>New Reich
Sounds expensive. Wonder what they'll have to cut to afford both a military and the millions of welfare recipients. Maybe they can increase taxes on ethnic germans as reparations for german evils

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mearsheimer
Thanks, this guy seems pretty based.

If I were Swiss I'd be worried about an EU military. Ya'll are a neutral thorn in their side threatening european unity.

Nah, you don't get the EU. One day people in EU countries will wake up and say:

> OK fellas, enough, you have to go now.
> B-but me be citizen, me EU passport
> Shut up ahmed, get on the train
> B-but me human rights
> Get on the fucking train now

It's not the first, nor the second time it happens. It'll be good to have German made weaponry for that. You know, reliable and bad ass looking and all that.

muh russia probably, and le EU army

>by 2025
I really hope Europe exists by 2025

>by 2025

Step it up you useless Krautcucks. Russia will have reabsorbed you and raped all of your women again by that point.

>90 billion
The US spends 600 billion.

Back in the day germany had 50% of its gdp for army and war,today you are a bunch of weak faggots.Sad.

Get this thing going asap. It's appalling how poorly equipped our troops are.

I'm not worried about some incompetent idiots running the worlds most diverse military.

>100% chance for Gender Quotas
>100% chance for Race Quotas

Just look at sweden's army. You can be fired as an officer in sweden for yelling at a female soldier who break rules/discipline. :^)

>muh EU military

Get the fuck out with your daily shilling Hans. I'm sure you aren't even paid by the EU comission to do this

>litterally doing it for free

Do you really think stand a chance vs back to back world war champs?

>Plans to build stealth Fighter.
Hahahahahah
20 years to Plan
10 years to build with 10 years delay.
Then they scrap it because it emitts too much CO2

I can't see Germany getting anything together Military wise

Seriously if that's their timeline then I'm all for gtfo of NATO fuckin pansies can't defend themselves why should we do it

damn. Its true they were really desperate when they started using 14 years olds.

B-but what about us? We've sucked mean American dick over the past few decades and we spend more than 2%.

My brother is in the US Airforce. He tells me that the stealth planes are so god damn expensive that they're afraid to even use them. Apparently they're so god damn expensive that any officer or general that authorized their use, and if the plane got shot down, that person could get into some serious shit. Even potential charges filed against them kind of shit.

Seems really counter intuitive to have a weapon system so expensive that you're afraid to even let it leave the tarmac

With this clown in charge....

America has 1.1 million active military personnel.
1 million reserve personnel.
And somewhere around 1 billion firearms of various types.

Number of standard issue primary weapons in the military's direct possession is irrelevant.

>We're going to increase our contribution to NATO's budget substantially, exactly like Trump said he will ask us to do while campaigning
>Haha, he's so totally btfo now!

>Be Hans
>I know, i'll make an EU military
>Collect soldier from dozens of countries
>All speak vastly different languages
>All hate each others guts
>Russia Invades
>French begin shooting the Germans in the back
>Serbs begin genociding "Bosnians"
>CZ invades Austria
>Austria takes the opportunity to shoot the Spanish while no one is looking
>Spanish soldiers start plundering portuguese villages
>Portuguese soldiers attack british ship in harbor for vengeance
>Russian soldiers casually saunter into germany and take Berlin
>Not a single russian soldier even fires a round

This will end well

kind of first place in the special olympics being that a strong currency is currently penalized on the global scale(the increase in dollar strength happened while we were intentionally flooding the markets with hundreds of billions of dollars a month with the intention of producing inflation.)
BUT the dollar is looking strong and has even stronger futures, if for no other reason the commodities that trade on it are getting cheaper.

slowing chinese growth and increased production tanked the value of oil, thus increased the amount you get for a dollar.
and hydrofracking gave oil a hard price limit. (80-90 dollars a barrel.)

you're also forgetting germany's new population will have reproduced by then, so those 5 million "functionally retarded" shitskins are expected to have like 9 kids each.

Tl;DR:
we have many practical safe guards in place that will guarantee some level of value for the dollar.
the euro on the other hand is a weak currency that disadvantages labor, it's value is literally so high that it's ineffective as a means of trading for goods and services for every country trading it that's not germany.

muh russia is a good way to force cucks into patriotism and rearming and actually fucking defending the borders.
how's shit in greece bro, I had high expectations for you last year but GDP data flopped hard in Q4
US is also an empire with global operations and bases all over
how can the jews have womynz in their military and be successful and eurocucks not?
Is judaism the final redpill?
you will get wiped out by china if you decide to get in a fight with Europe. Any big war between white countries will wned the west.
fucking saved kek

Yeah thanks for showing us this man

>Germany has pledged to get to 2% of GDP defense spending by 2025 under NATO guidelines
Probably because Trump said he'd stop paying for NATO members' defense if they didn't pay their fair share too. There's a similar trend to increase defense spending in Japan too. Many such cases!

german ofcourse. We should fund europe wide german classes which are mandatory beginning from first grade. In exchange for gibs to participating eu nations.

>Germany
>Making a decent modern fighter plane

Yeah, that's never going to happen, get used to it.

If they do build a plane I suggest they give the contract to VW. They've proven to be pretty adept at designing things to evade detection by foreign governments.

>2025

By then Germany will be completely over run by foreigners. Who the fuck will fight in your army? They will run and surrender once the first shot is fired.

It's true. They'll do it slice by slice while working to foment political instability and indecision in the west. Russia wants a buffer zone that it can defend with an army half the size of what it has now because that's it's army of the future. We know this because of demographics. The Russian people are literally dying out like the rest of Europe. Oh, and Bulgaria, you'll just barely miss the cut.

Russia's military isn't actually that strong. It won't happen.

We don't have many women in our military. And our military is more of a militia. All of our career military types are males. Men and woman work fine together in a militia situation where you just need to have a gun at home read to be aimed out your window at any kraut that tries his luck
Yea. I'm 100% certain the French and Greeks will use your "Education" money gibs for their intended purposes.

Lol get out

> back to back world war champs
>constantly gets BTFO by rice patty niggers or sand niggers

The key word here is 'pledged' they have promised before even signed NATO agreements saying they will but they haven't they are cucks.

They will never increase the spending to 2% they don't have the money or the will.

Ahem.... ummm cunt.... you will be lucky to speak german in your own country soon.

>muh ebil rossia
hey look, finally somebody with a brain
>more ebil rossia
Fucking christ, get out
yo, get in a fight with the post above you
i mean israel bro, they have a lot of women in their military right?

I mean you know, we're gonna survive but things are pretty shitty. At least we're gonna hit record tourism numbers this summer thanks to Turkey going full retard and sending us a lot of Russians etc. We're just waiting for the elections now to kick Tsipras out and hope ND does a better job. Balkanbros never die man, we've all been through way worse shit than that

Those rifles overheat very quickly

>THANKS, HITLER

how would i know shit about israel fag

the classes will be directly organized by the german government teachers and material will be free.The gibs are just an addition to sweeten the deal and can be used freely by the nations.

So what happens when the UK leaves you fuckers on your own?

What happens when we stop funding you because you don't pay your fair share?

What happens when Russia says you're not doing that shit again?

>dont look at me like that filthy american neger untermensch

kek, erdoshit really fucked up. Yesterday we revised our plans for Q2 and Q3 sales because of a whopping 40 % drop of eurotourists to turkeystan.
Money is coming our way for sure, I actually rubbed my hands together with glee
idk, because they BTFO kebab and are an ethnostate with , dare I say it, far right ruler?

Conventionally it's strong enough to operate in it's "near abroad" and strength is something relative to the resistance they'll face.

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS WARFACE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lol, good point. Most likely scenario is they send "refugees" your way.

Those yours? I hear Swiss law only lets you have models that were Swiss military service rifles at one point.

Israelis only use females for propaganda purposes.

>Be French
>Some german comes in to teach me German
>Leave
>Go to Gov't gibs office
>Collect free germoney

Good plan. I approve.

HHSHSHSHAHAHAHA

>use women in military for propaganda
>top goyim get tricked into allowing women in the military
When does this ride end, I want off NOW

We have nothing to fear from the EU. They're a parody of incompetence. Don't fret. The EU will be dead in 20 years. It'll be Germonay, Turkey, and Sweden. But here's the twist. You won't be able to tell the three countries apart :^)

german will be mandatory subject and influence the total score. Only retards will skip it at the expense of their future.

Sarcasm isn't an argument.

>(((post-ww2 g*rmans))) in charge of warfare and not being cucks
wow, stop posting anytime.

>Be French
>German is part of my Overall notes
>Apply to French University
>They don't look at the German Score and Refactor my overall grades

Good plan. I approve

I have swiss relatives. I will immigrate to switzerland, friends of mine already work there. I will get a swiss citizenship if Germany goes to shit. Thats my exit plan.

Germany's military cannot absorb 150 billion+ euros.

The only way Germany can meet its NATO spending commitments is to develop high tech weapon systems - or V weapons.

Welcome back Germany. Your 70 year holiday has been noted. Euope now belongs to you.

To Brexiters, you allowed this to happen.

>German army
>functioning

It won't work if they keep kicking out any German patriots from the army.

Wellgibs will only be given if its implemented in that way.

Good_Luck

Our sons can beat up your cousins any day of the week, Hans. Ready for a hat-trick?

>be switzerland
>never get invited to any war
>be completely irrelevant

English.

>doesn't invest in military spending
GERMANY IS KEKED

>invests in military
"MUH EU SUPER-STATE"

>Portuguese soldiers attack British ship in harbor for vengeance
Only part that is unrealistic desu.

Hopefully we will do the same, they probably will add conscription soon too, already got a letter from the government

Pretty based, thanks user.