Trump on Suicide Watch

How do you neetcucks feel knowing Obamacare is here to stay?

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/03/23/senate_votes_to_let_isps_sell_browser_histories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reply to this post and OP dies tonight

Obama and Obamacare are not the issue. The issue is that Trump is an ineffective leader. He thought being president was like being a rich man who can pay people to suck up to him.

Four years.

Obamacare is already collapsing on it's own.

The President does not write legislation. The House ownes this mistake.

feels like death panel soon

I just want to jizz on some cardboard and bury and underground. The I am going to let it ferment and really make sure the juices ferment nicely. Afterwards, I am going to dig it back up, grind it up into a fine powder and shove it up my ass. Holy fuck I am so horny thinking of Trump and fermented jizz cardboard I just want to marinate my sauce in some nigger seasoning.

Done deal.

>The House ownes this mistake
>mistake

Ryan-Rinocare was not the solution. That would be a mistake. Preventing that is not a mistake. What needs to be done is to just repeal Obamacare and allow people to purchase insurance from out of state. The system was fine before Obama care and people paid a lot less for their care.

Most Trump voters don't want Obamacare lite. Replace Ryan and retry with something better

>The system was fine before Obama care

If your child got seriously ill and maxed out your coverage, you were dumped and had to file for bankruptcy.

If you were born with any sort of issue, or developed it during your life, and lost coverage for any reason, you would not be able to get coverage because of pre-existing conditions, which again equals bankruptcy.

Those were the two major things that the ACA fixed. The spiraling cost of medical care was not fixed, and that is the issue. Insurance companies skim millions of dollars while providing nothing of value, which is why every other developed nation has single payer healthcare.

>Obamacare is here to stay
Ask the CBO about their forecast for rate hikes.
Ask insurance companies that jumped ship and only offer one bare minimum option.
Ask Democrats around the country who are stuck with Obamacare and that cost Dems in every election since the law was signed in 2010.

Obamacare was born a Dem only law and it will die a Dem only law.

Trump and Republicans will not touch Obamacare and thus create what will be called Trumpcare for Dems to run against in 2018 and 2020.

Obamacare will collapse under its own weight and take the remaining Dems and Obama's legacy with it.

Nothing less than full repeal or total collapse will be accepted.

I'm very happy but I voted for Obama and Hillary.

So what is amazing winner Trump going to use his dealmaker skills on next?

So you get to watch your black bull Obama's legislative legacy collapse.

Terrible, I think it should be repealed completely, not replaced. Wipe it from existence.

Well that was the idea but Ryancare was a fix Obamacare bill.

Either fully repeal Obamacare or let it collapse.

>pass Obamacare law
>one of the most convoluted messes the world has ever seen
>need to "pass it to see what's in it"
>so messed up that simple repeal isn't even possible

Lmao this shit was never meant to work burgers, the whole point of this was to fuck up so hard that the only light at the end of the tunnel is single payer "free" healthcare and it worked. The calls for it have been getting louder and this failure to get rid of Obamacare will only make them louder once more.

They knew full well what was going to happen when they passed this piece of shit. It might not happen right away, it might not happen during his presidency or even his life time but it will happen eventually; total government control of the entire healthcare industry

The fucking idiots shouldn't attempt to change it or anything. Nothing it does from here on no matter how many changes is going to be good. Putting your name on it like trumpcare is a good way to bomb your next election. Let it drag on, hurting as many as it can so that the sting of government intervention grows so strong nothing short of repeal and a ban on government spending in healthcare will satisfy the people. Let it hurt so much that 50yrs from now when your grandkids say we need British NHS shit you fly into a fit of anger remembering the last time government dipped its fingers in healthcare

I thought I was going to be repealed and it still stands. Looks like the ACA is here to stay :) the legacy remains intact.

Fuck Obamacare and single payer bullshit. Those 10,000 pages of regulation need to be wiped from existence and I will hold Trump and Congress in contempt until Obamacare is /done for/.

See this you faggot.

oy vey is obamacre important?

For Dems it is. Obamacare is cancer and Republicans should not touch it.

Nothing less than full repeal or total collapse will be accepted.

LOL, didn't exactly happen in the UK, did it?

Well you will suffer from obamacare not me.

Thanks Obama

>oh no affordable health care!
>we must destroy it

muricans

>affordable health care
>affordable
KYS

>thinking the NHS is something to envy

Lmao. That shit has reached god status in their society, it doesn't matter than half the country is employed by it yet it's wait times are longer than ever. It doesn't matter how slow, inefficient and expensive it becomes because to speak out about the NHS in the U.K. Is to piss on jesus in the Vatican. They've resigned themselves to loving their shit unconditionally and it's this love that will have them in ruin

>affordable healthcare act is passed
>party who passed it loses the election and loses any influence it had anywhere

I wonder why people would vote against affordable healthcare

When will trumpets get tired of winning

The whole failure was staged so that the media would talk about it and not focus on the real issue: theregister.co.uk/2017/03/23/senate_votes_to_let_isps_sell_browser_histories/

So much winning lmao

travel ban fail, russian fail, under fbi investigation, sinking approval rating, obamacare fail.

So much winning I love it.

This. Obamacare was a terribly crafted program, but an expertly crafted time bomb. Democrats win? Obamacare is failing, single payer! Republicans win? Good luck dealing with the fallout.

He already did. Watch for Ryan to take a fall for this. (((They))) are pushing 'Trumpcare' to try to protect their pawn, but everyone who matters (as far as Ryan keeping his position goes) knows this mess of a bill is Ryan and the GOPE's doing.

Worst still, republicans win, deal with fall out by trying to make it work and now it's called ryancare, it doesn't work (surprise), dems win and then promise to fix it by going further down the government regulation and control path of single payer.

It's genius but I doubt Obama could hav come up with such a plan

>Oh uh I don't support RYANCARE and I never said the repeal would be easy!

Hilarious.

Lol.
How is this a bigger issue than people dying from lack of health care?

That's just the name of the Act. On paper and theory it should have made health care more affordable. But in reality it's been doing the opposite. Almost everyone's insurance premiums has skyrocketed.

he probally saw that ryan was incapable to write a propper healthcare legislation so he said fuck it we gonna rather leave obamacare than his crap

Well at least they got coverage huh

good goy

Or, you know, he's actually the incompetent fuck he is. Ah, makes European politics so much more enjoyable.

i do not belive that he is incompetent

but his strengths lie in marketing and other stuff but not in legal fields

from what i have seen the bill which ryan proposed was shit

Insurance companies aren't the problem -- it's the providers. American government healthcare is more expensive than nearly everybody else's even though it only covers about a third of the population.

People trying to make this an insurance problem will continue to not solve it.

So he's incompetent at his job, which I said, yeah.

So epic and random xD

>obamacare will collapse under its own weight

wtf do people mean by this?

Wait a bit and see how much insurance is even available to buy.

It will get fat like the average Clapistani

Most Trump supporters I know offline are happy. Obamacare will fail on its own and they can't push the blame. Paul Ryan is on his way out. When Trump goes back to the table to go again, every single Republican is going to be desperate for votes. Liberals falsely believe that the GOP base, not the monopoly men, but the base, don't want to fix out of control healthcare costs. Liberals literally argue to subsidize the pharma and insurance virtual monopolies, hardcore price fixing syndicates, like that fixes the problem. It doesn't, and Obamacare will show that. Obama himself might even be in jail by then.

Liberals also forget that every Trump supporter is happy as fuck Hillary isn't in there making good on her threats to increase terrorist importation by 5x

Say half of the previously uninsured now buy insurance under Obamacare.

But since it's so expensive already, it's the sickest half -- the ones who really need it. They cost more to serve, and the rates go up again. The ones who aren't quite that sick drop due to the higher rates and the remaining pool becomes sicker on average and rates must go up again, and so on.

The only viable part of it is the medicaid expansion and that's only because taxpayers can't opt out.

hes is not blatantly incompetent parts of his economic policies seem not bad

i also like that there is also finally a republican and somene in power who speaks out agianst this destructive globalism we now have

>on it's own.
>neuter the things that make it work
>claim it's failing because it's le bad