Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Muslim board and no amount of r/atheism and r/christianity invasions will ever...

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Muslim board and no amount of r/atheism and r/christianity invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists and Christocucks, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.
Inshallah we will exile the atheifags.Christocucks can stay if they pay jizya tax.

Allahu akbar

having fun in your civil war we created? the drone strikes will only intensify cuckold.

Inshallah we will invade amerifat and make it the new caliphate

I agree. This board lowkey loves the religion of Islam and how it stomps on homo degeneracy and feminism. I for one welcome our new overlords.

As salamu alaykum.

Islam is needed. It's the only thing that can redpill the brainwashed zombies. Let Islam take over and fags be thrown off rooftops and women forced back into the kitchen.

By allah when we invade ireland I will make you a vizier
salamu alaykum akhi

@118207745
not under trump you won't you dirty sand nigger you can suck by big fat American balls

Inshallah brother we will cure the western degeneracy

mashALLAH brother well said.

>this kills the goatfucker

Nobody likes you Ahmed, stop being a creep.

damn senpai you just desu-troyed Islam.
back to the desert i guess
Submit and pay jizya and you won't even notice being treated as a second grade citizen

Hail Odin.

Death to the Semitic Abrahamic false Gods.

PAGANS BTFO

Honestly this.

I'm Athiest but islam would cleanse our societies of degeneracy in a short time. Women would have no rights, gays would be execute, trannys would be executed, jews would be executed, etc.

Sounds like you want some Freedom ahmed

christcucks WILL pretend that they behave any better on Sup Forums than OP

@118208237
>back to the desert i guess
how can you go back to the desert when you are already in a fucking desert you inbred shit skin

If he has hot relatives we make his jizya so high he can't pay it.

Liberty or death sandnigger.

I'd gladly unleash an army of "lone-wolf" nutcases on your mosques. Their autism will not be sated till you're all dead.

We have no oil steven heck off
Lmao syria isn't desert you autist

Ok joking aside hows life there?

Do you live in a safe place, any frequent fighting,shelling etc?

What do you do for a living and is it hard,easy are stuff expensive,cheap?

It seems like you are tired
go take a ride

@118208401
looks like a desert to me goat fucker
the Mongols really did a number on you retards

Allah can suck my dick you faggot.

Islam is just Jewry, same with Christianity.

I agree, Islam is the only way to save yourself and yupr family from the jew. Allahu akbar my syrian brother.

Bet you wear frilly knickers under that dress you ugly, stinking bastard

I actually live in damascus on the front lines with the FSA on jobar, lots of explosions and shellings. also stuff is ridiculously expensive. some goods are 20 times the price of what they were before the war. my family is well off though and we can provide for ourselves

you show your lack of knowledge of history. When the mongols Entered syria they were driven off by the mamluks back to iraq

straight to jahanam my friends

what percentage of people in saudi arabia are rich/royalty? what does the average middle class saudi shitposter do for a living?
this, as much as Sup Forums hates muzzies, your life story is still more interesting than 5000 endless larp conspiracy threads or trump generals. describe your daily life m8.

Another failed shitpost from some shitty shitskin.

sage

I just study and play vediogames daily
no real hobbies or interest in sports or anything like that
casually lurk on Sup Forums and other boards

Do you think the civil war will end anytime soon?

And if you're family is well of why havent you migrated to Germany or Sweden for free gibs?

I just copied the "Sup Forums/ is a christian board" thread and changed everything to muslim kek

best book marker there is

OH SHIT BACON! I BETTER RUN
I doubt the civil war will end any soon. maybe after 3 years or so
my family is doing well here and we love our country enough to stick by it
also i don't wanna be put with the ">muh rapefugees" group

aaaand my lappy is out of charge
enjoy shouting to thin air

@118209151
i'm showing I have no respect for your inbred death cult

You're all a bunch of sub-human cowards who's only defense is that the Jews want you here.

Royalty is about 0.25% of citizens. You then have layers and layers of leeches.

The greatest bait to be ever unleashed

Well I can respect that

Take care Syrian user

Not a single argument against Islam.

Kuffar BTFO.

You paganists should be thrown off buildings

Why would you follow a religion that allows hitting a wife (and gives a better position to the man) , that belittle the woman as a witness, and that, put in a concrete way, allowed every country that used it ot be pure and stupid shit

Have fun trying to conquer the west while your countries are so "advanced" kek

>christcuckistanians
lmfao imagine worshiping a jewish mortal man

Grrr y do u still believe in jesus

>thereligionofpeace.com

>Why would you follow a religion that allows hitting a wife (and gives a better position to the man) , that belittle the woman as a witness

I don't see what is wrong with that, can you shed some light upon us?

Enjoy your degeneracy but hey at least you have equality (men and women are exactly the same kek) and you don't hit your wife who will either cheat on you or divorce you.

Islam will conquer the Sup Forums!!!

Nah. You're so regressed, if I begin by saying women should have the same right, you will probably laugh and bury one to ease up the inner pain.

Hope y'all mothers are fine, because they supported your father's ugly ass all her lives. And now, as your prophet says, they're most likely to end up in hell
nice religion your god doesn't seem like a cunt

PRIES ALLAH BROTHER

Because Sup Forums pretend to be woke and redpilled but they base their opinions on muslims over stereotypes and what media tells them.
Do you know that anyone hit a woman in the middle east get shamed by everyone in society, and raping is punishable by death.

Hate to admit it, but it's true. No other religion throws fags of buildings, and muslim women are fine af! Atleast they havent adopted the degenerate culture of white women

>"Nah. You're so regressed, if I begin by saying women should have the same right, you will probably laugh and bury one to ease up the inner pain."
You don't necessarily have to say anything for me to laugh at you. But if I told you that woman beating rarely happens anywhere outside of Saudi Arabia (Maybe even inside it) you'll just ignore my statement and continue on shitposting about how Islam murdered your whole family and so on.

>jizz ya tax

that's the gayest tax ever

Are you sure about that.

Why wouldnt you?

>Gayreek
>Only thing he saw was "Jizz"

Then those people don't follow Islam properly.
Do you want me to quote the Quran or what ? You're endorsing it in this thread so I guess you know way better than me, you probably read it in mosquee aiming to do the salat towards Allah kek

I do believe you, plus we weren't talking about rape but the beating of your own wives and you can't admit this doesn't happen often

Many Europeans see Islam as a threat, and therefore throw themselves in the arms of the force they see as the only alternative to this, namely Christianity. All of a sudden they start talking about ‘our traditional Christian values’ and ‘our Christian cultural heritage’ and so forth, rejecting Islam as an immigrant religion – and a threat.

In reality Christianity is an immigrant religion too – and a threat to our traditional European values and cultural heritage. Christianity prevailed here in Europe from about the year 500 to 1300, replacing our European religion (we are told….).

Now, imagine that Islam actually prevailed here in Europe, and we all became Muslims, like we once (supposedly) became Christians.

Then after some time, let us say a thousand years, a new religion is created by somebody in the Middle East, and all of a sudden the Europeans will start talking about ‘our traditional Muslim values’ and ‘our Islamic cultural heritage’… They will defend Islam against this new threat, just like the Christians today defend Christianity (yes: they defend not Europe, but Christianity) against Islam.

I think our forebears, who fought, killed and died defending Europe and our religion (so-called ‘Paganism’) against the Christians and their foreign religion, would shake their heads in despair, had they seen how Europeans today embrace Christianity as ‘our’ religion and the best alternative to Islam.

What different does it make if you call the foreign ‘God’ you worship for Jehovah or Allah? What difference does it make if your ‘saviour’ is some rebel Jew or some Arab prophet? It is in any case a foreign religion, alien to your European nature.

We are not ‘Christians’ or ‘Muslims’. We are Europeans, and we have our own cultural heritage. Our own values. Our own laws. Our own ideals. Our own religion.

anybody with a brain knows that the sandnigger hordes wont be a legit threat to the West in our lifetimes. it'll take at least 100 years for the iran vs Saudi proxy war to cleanse the region before these cave dune coons do anything.

>Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them.
They can't even control their borders let alone their women who are fucking the Somalis and all the other filth they're importing. Beating an inobedient woman (most of the time the mere threat suffices) is the last step to prevent a permanent decline to their level of degeneracy.

You don't have to say Gayreek. Greek and gay are already synonymous.

Assuming you're not just shitposting on a proxy, what was life in Syria like a few years back when nobody in the first world really knew or cared that it existed? And what's it like now? (Give me a quick rundown because I haven't followed the "war" at all)

Thanks in advance, my good subhuman.

Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.

So you're saying a good 2 billion of Muslims don't follow Islam correctly? I am sure what you are saying is correct and right, and they're all wrong.
But yeah, sure, go on and quote the Qur'an. I wasn't really "Endorsing it", I was only baiting you because having a discussion here is like having a piss in the ocean.

Wife beating happens worldwide, Middle East is nothing special. I am not sure about Saudi Arabia, but I can assure you that things like Wife beating aren't things that "happen often" Anywhere outside Saudi Arabia, even some areas of Saudi Arabia are more advanced culturally than other ones.

The good old days before Syria was a Russian puppet

Oh I see, baiting. I won't talk anymore then, the whole thread is low level bait anyway. Most of the time, people say "joke's on you I was just baiting"

Just note that you have the only religion that allows it clearly, the Quran is very accurate on that. Stop being so stupid and realize what this mean for the whole world full of women, is that the definition of a divine law supposed to rule the world ? Really ?

But anyway, you will probably just laugh and think you're right, or maybe say that the prophet never hit any woman while he did with Aisha, nevertheless the Quran is stronger than the hadiths either way.

Why write three line long paragraph when you could have just summed it all up in "I have no evidence against your argument."?

Any actual (practicing or not) desert slimes in this thread want to tell me about life in your third world caliphate? I'm curious about pretty much every facet of life down there, from daily life to details about how wives are obtained, how women are allowed to go about their lives etc.

inb4 "you should know, you live in one" or something to that extent.

Great thread my brother, Inshallah the atheists, pagans, the eternal jew, and christocucks will be driven out, like they were driven out from the holy land 1400 years ago
Allah hu Akbar my japanese brother

Literal and deliberate omission of words and additions of fake ones into Quranic verses. You gotta try harder bong.

Well. Sounds like you're asking for evidence. Go read Surat Al Nisa 4:34 ya akhi

This is factually correct

Inshallah brother

Last legit caliphate was Abdulhamid II 100 years ago

Read the entire website you fucking clown.

>A caliphate (Arabic: خِلافة khilāfa) is an area containing an Islamic steward known as a caliph (Arabic: خَليفة khalīfah pronunciation (info. • help))—a person considered a religious successor to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad (Muhammad ibn ʿAbdullāh), and a leader of the entire Muslim community.
Oh shit, the more you know I guess. I always assumed it just meant a nation under sharia.

>he didn't have the balls to join his brothers in invading my country
It's like you don't even want to open a kebab shop and rape kids.

>Christians unironically think Isa was a demigod and worship a fucking Cross

You were implying that there's a legitmate caliphate in Middle East, while there's no a country with a proper islamic rule

>It's like you don't even want to open a kebab shop and rape kids.
I already did my bachelors and masters with 75% scholarship from there(at the expense of british taxpayers of course) :^)

Tfw you'd probably love islam if it didnt persecute other religions

pffft.... HAHAHAHAHA
syria?
hahahaha
how's that war going for you?
watch out, the bombs are coming!
hahaha

Well at any rate I just meant places where x lashes are a thing, for example.

You a refugee or something lad?

Not a taxpayer but I'll be happy to take one of your sisters as a thank you.

Don't worry, I'll be firm with her and make sure she stays in her place.