Damn... Why christianity is so violent???

Damn... Why christianity is so violent???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2BOnagofBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

>the Bible is 10x longer than the Koran
>the Bible includes the Old Testament, which essentially a history of Jewish atrocities
>the Bible is a metaphorical text and is not the literal "word of god" the Koran is
huh... makes you think

So it's the Christian people that are shit?

Better than Muslims.

> the Bible is a metaphorical text

Ok don't go full retard

I just want to jizz on some cardboard and bury it underground. Then I am going to let it ferment and really make sure the juices ferment nicely. Afterwards, I am going to dig it back up, grind it up into a fine powder and shove it up my ass. Holy fuck I am so horny thinking of Trump and fermented jizz cardboard I just want to marinate my sauce in some nigger seasoning.

Roach

>doesn't include normalized figures to account for comparative total length of the books
Nice try, shekelstein

Muzzies believe most of the Old Testament as well as part of Jesus message as he is a prophet, not the son of God. So add those words to the Islam side of the equation. Hold on let me get the raid roach.

Why do muslims more violent despite having less violent book?

Sounds tasty. Should open a chain of fried chicken joints with that special seasoning

How about you include the Hadith in there too, to make things equal; divide by the number of words; and not least, actually check if the words are being imposed as part of the law, forbidden or being used to describe events.

thats a lie, it's the other way around.

Who wrote the old testimemt ?

the Quran is based off the the christian bible and they threw in some stories about flying carpets and magic lamps(no really)

Actions speak louder than words

Muslims believe in the Old Testament as well. There goes that argument. Literally theologically ignorant.

the problem with both of them (and hinduism too and probably judaism) is that even if there are nice things about them they absolutely have enough violent shit in them to justify basicallt anything. I do believe that for many muslims it is the case that islam is meant to be a religion of peace, but that doesn't change that the Quran can be used to justify pretty much anything and you wouldn't even have to be that selective in your reading

And which religion has evolved?

Well it's a BIT longer than the Koran and it tells many stories... you know stories where a lot of bad shit happens but the point is that it isn't all the word of God unlike the Koran.

well, the quran tells you that it's k to fuck kids, and the bible doesn't.

checkmate

>800,000 words vs 80,000 words
reelly mabe de ting

pretty sure there's kiddy marriage in the bible too, at least in stories in the OT

Both are filthy Jewish religions and do not belong in Europe.

The only use that can be gotten out of Christianity is a unifying force against Islam due to being a cultural part of Europe, but we don't really need that either.

European paganism is the way to go.

>old testament
>new testament
damn you people are stupid. No wonder you people are always fucking shit up.

Cherry picked. Sage

Half the "bible" is literally the Jewish testament. Muslims believe in it as well. Christians believe in the New Testament and that all who believe in Christ will be saved. Muslims believe that they are the real chosen Jews and that the Quran is the final word of God. They think Jesus was nothing more than a prophet like Moses. Jews think they are the real chosen Jews and they alone will be saved.

Yeah it's violent and bad, so stay in Turkey because we will murder you when you come here.
Thanks for your wisdom, Mr. Shekelstein. Do you want your babies raw or grilled?

jesus is je SUS

>calls me Mr Shekelstein
>ignores obvious Jewish origins of Chrisianity
>ignores that Jeshua was a Jew

lol shit vs shit

>at least in stories in the OT

which is irrelevant for every current christian religion.

Dude a religious text and a war manual are directly equatable lmao

>take Old Testament with New Testament
>Take Qu'ran without the Hadith
Yeah sure faggot

> We should all be pagans goy
> We should all indulge in degeneracy goy
> Yees goy, Christianity is bad for you Jesus was one of us I mean ((them))
Kys.

>Bible
Don't kill!
>Quran
Massacre the unbelivers

>pagans
>indulge in degeneracy

What have you been smoking?

Christianity is literally a Jewish religion. Don't you see how the Jews subvert you with their Jewish religion? If you're Christian, you believe in 100% of what Jews believe, only that Jesus was the Messiah. You basically believe what the Muslims believe in too, except they believe they are the true Jews because Mohammad heard and spoke with god and Jesus and Mohammad are both prophets.

>You shall love your enemy
OMG IT SAID ENEMY, SO EVIL

Oh Mehmed, God gave you a brain, try to use it more

> GOY IT'S LITERALLY
> WHY CAN't YOU BE MORE LIKE AHMED
> GOY I CAN'T EVEN
Christianity has its origins as a movement AGAINST jewish depravity. AGAINST; does that fit into your skull?
> you believe in 100% of what Jews believe, only that Jesus was the Messiah
It's not about who jesus was, it's about what he said. I'll take him over the welfare leech in the pic any day of the year.
Paganism is what happens when le skeptik kommunity XDDD realizes how stupid it was all along and tries to atone for the bullshit it has produced.

>end game of Christianity
Repent and you will be saved on judgement day, those who do not will be smote by the lord
>end game of Islam
Muslims shall slaughter all non believers on the day of judgement, the end.

Christianity is a religion of the sword just like Islam. Christian societies have just been a lot more secularists into believing otherwise

>Islam is meant to be a religion of peace
It's really not though, is it? It's a totalitarian religion of expansionism through use of force.

the bible is much longer, qoran is very short

look up these words relative to book length and you will have them 3x in the intervals of the bible

Because it's like ten times longer than Quran maybe?

It never was in the first place. It started as a jewish clan trying to dislodge another from the local holy site.

Didn't normalise to book length. Get back to me then :^)

>Abosolutely no context to show how the words are being used

christianity is closer to judaism than islam is.

thus why so much blood lust

He's actually right.

>Damn... Why christianity is so violent???

Turkey Intellectual.

HE uses violence to further HIS plan and for HIM to be glorified.

Of course, this is just violence, as HE is just.

"GOD made us and HE knows what we should love and what we should hate. If we love what HE would have us to love, that results in life. If we choose to love what HE would have us to hate, that results in death." (J. White)

How does this answer the forgive hope mercy reward part then tho?

>metaphorical text
You realize that it's seperate BOOKS collected together right???

It's ten times as long and most of that shit belongs in the old testament anyway, with verything cancelled out by what is said in the new testament.

NEXT!

>the Bible is a metaphorical text and is not the literal "word of god" the Koran is

Christfags are so delusional. You say that Creation, Adam and Eve, Noah's Ark etc are all metaphors while you insist that Jesus was the son of God who could walk on water, heal lepers and rose from the dead.

Either everything in the Bible is literal or everything is a metaphor. You can't pick and choose. At least Muslims are consistent.

>christianity is a religion of the sword
>Jesus literally heals a soldiers ear after one of his disciples cuts it off with a sword as a lesson for him to not do that shit

>1 post by this ID

Since the Qur'an was written during killings, rapes, invasions etc. forgiveness is literally 95% of what they are doing. Bible is more about the past and chronicling the shit that happened when people muh sins.

There is very clear context for all the books in the bible when you read them.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

So, wait, you want to lose Christianity, the one real moral driver of the west, and return to paganism because of degeneracy?

Paganism such as

Greco/roman paganism: summary execution, enslavement, rampant homosexuality, rape of slaves by animals for amusement

Viking: sold whites to arabs as slaves, women could have multiple husbands (literally cucks), execution of slaves when masters died, killing for amusement

Druids: human sacrifice, slavery, constantly at war with neighbouring tribes

Are you literally retarded? The reason these faggot converted so quickly was because they didn't want to be fucking animals anymore and saw that Christianity offered them a way to me more than they were.

LARPagans literally don't know their own history. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

Also taking the word out of context is stupid as far as we known all those references to forgive could be "do not forgive the infidel."

You absolutely can when you consider that the New Testament is comprised of eye witness accounts, and the Old Testament is mainly historical and artistic analysis of the Israelites, and the several prophecies that state a messiah will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2BOnagofBc

watch your language, leaf. I'm going to let you off with a warning for now but be careful

wow what a comprehensive analysis

really fired up the old almond

So by just doing word searches on a text version of king james version I can say that those numbers are bullshit

He's 100% correct. In fact mythology in general has a huge metaphorical component.

The bible is not in the same category as folklore

LOL

Because man is violent.

The Bible
>There is no fear in love; for perfect love casteth out fear.

Wow, the word fear appears twice! What an evil book!

Koran
>Show them no mercy, kil them all.

Wow, the word mercy is mention, what a peaceful religion!

soo ... jews are a social construct ?

The Bible has 10x more words

The Bible includes a New Testament which nullifies most of the gore and harsh laws of the OT and teaches love instead.
The Bible hasn't been used to kill indiscriminately for at least a 100 years, the Quran has yesterday

>Bible language
>Do not kill
>Quran language
>Do not show them hope nor mercy

Really makes you think

>Total of hard words

The bible is desert folklore retard

Noah's ark etc. all stem from grand myths from the middle-east. We know that it happened that some farmers built boats, or "Arks", to carry their animals and other things to keep when large floods hit.

NICE

Are you retarded? It's literally studied in the same courses even.

Because the bible is about 8000 times longer.

>Either everything in the Bible is literal or everything is a metaphor
The Bible is a collection of various literary genres.