Polish thread about Roosia

As you all know president Putin introduced sanctions against European food, including Polish food. Most of Polish farmers found other markets to replace Russian one, but they didn't want to burn bridges, because sanctions don't last forever, so they export their stuff to Russia but visa proxy: Belarus, Kazakhstan and other countries of so called "russian world". F.e.: Belarus began to import 26x more plums and 30x more milk from Poland after sanctions were introduced, which surely looks kind of suspicious but Russians probably don't care xD. Later on Belarusians mark these things with their trademark and sell to Russia as "Belarusian product". Sometimes they are even too lazy to mark it as a product from Belarus, so they send trucks full of Polish products straight to Russian shops, risking that they are going to be checked by Russian police. If the Russian policeman is not bribed propery, it indeed happens, and then all these products are destroyed in front of camera accordingto Putin's Law, and showed in Russian TV to the audience.

Thanks to sanctions and Putin's grand strategy Poland sells as much products to the East as never before, for higher prices. Final consumers (Russians) pay 2x-3x higher price for these products thinking that they are Belarusian/Kazakh/Serbian/whatever.

Destruction of Polish tea and red caviar: youtube.com/watch?v=B6Jvf1Iubb8
Destruction of Polish pears: youtube.com/watch?v=7V06-Wbl3Hw
Destruction of Polish apples: youtube.com/watch?v=x7FcTK8rdWM
Destruction of Polish mushrooms: youtube.com/watch?v=M_ne5BhD6jg
Destruction of Polish meat: youtube.com/watch?v=uQ-1ruOsbys

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/pol/#Exports
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/rus/#Exports
poland.pl/economy/investments-projects/polish-food-exports-pick-again/
pravdareport.com/russia/economics/07-09-2016/135555-russia_arms_exports-0/
financialobserver.eu/recent-news/polands-trade-surplus-rises-to-eur-4-2bn/
bloomberg.com/quote/CO1:COM
obserwatorfinansowy.pl/tematyka/makroekonomia/nowa-fala-migracji-obywateli-ukrainy-do-polski/
rbth.com/amp/499867
rferl.org/a/feliks-dzerzhinsky-statue-kgb-moscow-cheka/27070211.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ANf4VfwwF_0
youtube.com/watch?v=80KJ-boiAtI
youtube.com/watch?v=yUfonsk-_xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv43V7sYHgY
youtube.com/watch?v=ytyoRESj5sY
youtube.com/watch?v=sXgq8ojPtFo
youtube.com/watch?v=GB4gOybcwcc
inosmi.ru/social/20170322/238927330.html
goldring.ru/news/show/131690
ved.gov.ru/exportcountries/pl/pl_ru_relations/pl_ru_trade/
youtube.com/watch?v=HODJBJu_vuM
youtube.com/watch?v=HxklYqPdiIY
youtube.com/watch?v=TeyN0U6pnSo
bisnode.pl/press_release/udzial-kapitalu-zagranicznego-w-firmach-europy-srodkowej/
youtube.com/watch?v=NfMC-mzIADM
youtube.com/watch?v=JHv3Rt-y9ag
youtube.com/watch?v=atHB_1Mwgrc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LEQABNJVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9Fbzu0Ohg
youtube.com/watch?v=h696mG2fZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xg6YtbzIoY8
youtube.com/watch?v=0ckS8b7GPNE
youtube.com/watch?v=ky2c5zSHBus
youtube.com/watch?v=vzGiiYwYktU
youtube.com/watch?v=s5CiUc8zQ9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tkTEA-p47KA
youtube.com/watch?v=c7XyqiWxMz4
youtube.com/watch?v=EkayY87Y3Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=1Dtynn2LZRU
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHEJ9ZKekM
youtube.com/watch?v=GV8sRcKP2-c
youtube.com/watch?v=lvCGwyAx9Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=uNpshNgTnGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

millions of russians are too poor to buy food.. why not giving them this 'illegal' food for free instead of destroying it?

Kek.
So Putin can actually improve the economy (even when not his own)

> videos
> t. believe that russians actually destroy it
They just make a short video-proof and resell the rest themselves.

fuck poland and fuck russia

Good to know. Bye.

>the rotten fucked up machines to destroy the caviar
>the drunken guy placing the palettes
>implying it fits

Theoretically it should stimulate their own food production. Just like huge taxes on vehicles stimulate their automobile industry. You like german cars? Then you should pay 50000 euros instead of 10000. Or you can buy a beautiful Lada for a fair price instead.

> the drunken guy placing the palettes

But at least he is not homosexual (probably)

Protectionism doesn't work though if the imports have much higher quality or you cannot replace the imports by your own gooda. It just increases the prices, lowers the quality and reduces the choice.

Americans richest will still buy BMW instead of their shitty cars btw, even with taxes

Import to russia dropped 3 times. Price increased and russian companies planed fruit gardens

Russians are richer than poles and russian bourgeoisie owns a lot of capital, but due to less developed financial market than in westenr europe (poland is basically german colony) they operate with higher margin and profitability.

nobody will work for 3-7%, they need at least 7-15% to have motivation

In 2-3 years gardens will be ready and they will overproduce the Poland, just like it was done with other products and industries

It is just a business

Poland has butthurt lol

>In 2-3 years gardens will be ready and they will overproduce the Poland, just like it was done with other products and industries

Gardens of oil and gas? I really doubt that Russia can boast about producing something agricultural which isn't a fucking wheat xDD

>just like it was done with other products and industries

Not really.

Poland's export is worth 187 bln dollar, and the main core of this export is industrial products, like machinery and stuff.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/pol/#Exports

Russia's export is worth 316 bln dollar and 95% of this export is oil, gas, metal, raw materials and wood.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/rus/#Exports

So Russia's export including oil is only 1,7x higher than export of Poland, while Russian population is 4x bigger than population of Poland. Very shitty result imo.

>Poland's export is worth 187 bln dollar

BTW, Poland's export is 2x more valuable than GDP of Ukraine (90 bln dollar). Ukraine shows new levels of poverty that are unknown even in Russia, kek

>Final consumers (Russians) pay 2x-3x higher price for these products thinking that they are Belarusian/Kazakh/Serbian/whatever

Did you just make this shit up? We don't.

> Ukraine shows new levels of poverty that are unknown even in Russia, kek
I wouldn't "kek" on your place. This means you 'll get 40 mln ukranian refugees very-very soon.

giant gardens in southern regions.

with everything from oil to planes

difference in quality is caused by difference in equipment. and price is more competitive, with time quality increases because company has more money.

protectionism works perfectly

>with everything from oil to planes

Sorry, but planes are practically not visible in Russian export: Let's talk about real measures that bring money to society, not some micro-stuff. Poland's food industry generates more money than huge Russian military industry complex hiring millions of people - at the same time, export of food is not even 10% of overall Polish export.

Polish agri-food companies are expected to increase their exports to as high as euro 25.6 billion in 2016

poland.pl/economy/investments-projects/polish-food-exports-pick-again/

Russia's arms exports to reach $15 billion in 2016

pravdareport.com/russia/economics/07-09-2016/135555-russia_arms_exports-0/

russia has own custom zone, their goods are restricted to move to europe, because europe is franko-german mercantilistic alliance that indebts own population

planes will be exported with tme

For example fruit production in ukraine ws destroyed by commies

in past russia also imported wheat, today they export more than usa
etc.

orchards in Ukraine and russia were destroyed by communists long ago, now they are restored.

arms export and services are not shown in that table etc

poland has trade deficit LOL from other side. To export anything that costs at least shit you need to buy german shit and include it in your price

>with time quality increases because company has more money.

Quality increases only thanks to competition. Lack of competition in the market results in higher prices and shittier quality for local consumers. That's why Belarusians are invading Polish shops, because despite having 3x lower salaries than Poles, their prices are higher than here, and quality of their products is shitty in comparison with ours. This disaster was caused by the autarky of Belarusian economy and closing it on competition.

>poland has trade deficit LOL

Poland’s trade surplus rises to EUR 4.2bn

>arms export and services are not shown in that table etc

They are shown in the table, but they are so small in comparison with selling of oil/gas/metals that practically not visible, moron

> planes will be exported with tme

Russia will be selling them to itself for rubles?

lol, quaility is based on equipment that you use and materials.

are you 13 years old lol?

statistics tells that you are in minus again, you are in minus for 20 years

your trade balance could temporary increase because of price on oil and gas. but now it is in minus again..

and ones again, to export anything that cost more than shit you need to buy german shit lol
they are not, weapon export was around 15 billion usd.
same is with different projects abroad.

>ukraine lecturing me on economy and how protectionism works
tip top kek

>lol, quaility is based on equipment that you use and materials.

Quality is foremost a result of market competition, innovativeness and technology. Basics of marketing.

> statistics tells that you are in minus

Statistics tell that Poland entered a long term period of trade surplus thanks to improving export capabilities in last 20 years.

> our trade balance could temporary increase because of price on oil and gas. but now it is in minus again..

Nope. Trade balance now is positive and still growing.

> to export anything that cost more than shit you need to buy german shit lol

You have shit in head, soviet monkey. xD

> they are not, weapon export was around 15 billion usd.

Which is nothing considering the fact that millions of Russians work in this soviet military industry, and which is nothing in comparison with overall Russian export of oil and gas.

> same is with different projects abroad.

You fucking idiot. Export of oil and gas is 80% of Roosian export. Another 15% is selling all kinds of raw materials like wood, metals and so on. The only "roosian projects" abroad are Internet Olgino trolls like you and RT/Sputnik xD

yes, of cource lol if you dont know. germany is extreme mercantilist and protectionist

in everythign from ICT to the last Nail

you have butthurt because you run out of young germans and other countries soon will have advance over you lol

you even run out of population in your colonies.

no, its not. it is a result of equipment and investments lol

trade balance of poland is negative again lol, it was positive for a short time due to oil prices.

russia produces many things for own protected domestic market.
it is less than 60% today and dropping.

oil gas gives fast money thats why they used it to accumulated capital

>you have butthurt because you run out of young germans and other countries soon will have advance over you lol, you even run out of population in your colonies.

You are telling him this in situation when my country is literally overridden by Ukrainian/Belarusian toilet cleaners? There is no day so i didn't hear Roosian language in the bus :(

> no, its not. it is a result of equipment and investments lol

What the fuck is wrong with your head, soviet boy? I already gave you definition of quality. Do you really think that Samsung would produce new models of Galaxy every year if there wasn't companies like Apple competing with them brutally and constantly by introducing new technologies and ideas? Your country and Russia are the best living evidences that you have no idea about economy, because you live in disfunctional poverty ridden shitholes.

> trade balance of poland is negative again lol, it was positive for a short time due to oil prices.

This graph shows that trade balance in Poland was shortly negative in july 2016 when oil price was 45 dollar and the graph shows trade surplus in January 2017 when the oil price was 55 dollar

bloomberg.com/quote/CO1:COM

So how can it be connected to the oil price, soviet ape? xD

> russia produces many things for own protected domestic market.

Just like every country, yeah. But in case of Russia all these products have high prices and are of shitty quality. F.e. a shitty Rossian apartment in a commie block with 30 floors costs more than a cosy Polish apartment in a modern building with 3 floors due to corruption and lack of proper competition on the construction market, kek

> t. Ukrainian intellectual

western ukrainians that move to poland are undeveloped lol, they run to poland and then send money home, their familis buy russia and ukranians goods, western ukraine is owned by business from kiev and east .i dont value them, because we would have been developed if they do not vote for jews, but they are illiterate peasants

you are commie fucked up in the head lol

people and business are motivated only by profit, wealth accumulation, consumption and achieving superiority over other

quality is based on equipment and investments in general (also it depends on materials that you use in production). becayse rest things are know by default lol

you graph doesnt show you trade balance , you moron

> western ukrainians that move to poland

30% of Ukrainian gastarbeiters in Poland come from Eastern Ukraine. It is obvious that we prefer workers from Western part which is more pro-Polish and less pro-Russian, but we also don't close doors for Russian people if they want to earn money on cleaning our toilets.

obserwatorfinansowy.pl/tematyka/makroekonomia/nowa-fala-migracji-obywateli-ukrainy-do-polski/

> you are commie fucked up in the head lol

Look whos talking - a supporter of a country that wants to reestablish statue of Dzierzhinsky in Moscow and whose 50% of population thinks that Stalin was a cool guy xD

rbth.com/amp/499867
rferl.org/a/feliks-dzerzhinsky-statue-kgb-moscow-cheka/27070211.html

> people and business are motivated only by profit, wealth accumulation, consumption

How is it any related to the matter of quality, idiot? If people could, they would sell you even brown shit for a price of gold.

> quality is based on equipment and investments in general

You are really stupid, aren't you? If amount money pumped into ineffective company decided about quality of products, Russian Lada should be the best car in the world already xD

> you graph doesnt show you trade balance , you moron

What graph, imbecile? I showed you a table of oil price so you could compare it to the Poland's trade balance

eastern ukrainians move to russia and to different countries because they have skills required in industry. lol.

again, claims without actual stitistics. because most of them are illegals and do lol they would not answer. this is not even official source.

poland is filled with westenr ukranians that are peasants in reality. i amhappy with this.

it is because you live in imageboard meme word, quality is a direct result of requirements. that depend on skills, equipment , materials and investment in general. you are communist lolbertarian that belives in meme.

LOL

you are commie because you still think that somebody pumps MONEY, cmpany is made to make profit.

same is in ukraine, all belongs to big business ,they cant be inefficient by default. their target is profit. methods are choosen based on regulation

corruption etc (i anticipate your question) is a result of jews and sold-oul elites to usa, germany etc.

you showed link with oil price but not trade balance, because you know that it is negative lol. i asked you about trade balance lol. i at least googled it for you lol

it depends on oil-gas price and german good will, they set it 0 to poland and - to polish assets lol

You are illiterate and take facts from the ass. I am tired of talking to you, talk to the hand from now on xD

Your countries still a joke poland lol But we'll be there soon

>But we'll be there soon

Your women are already here xD

73000 poles came to us, 13000 russians came to you

Russian Statistics (tm) xD

i showed that you balance is negative and told that is was positive only when prices dropped, you googled me link lol that is not balance of trade to pass a turn

aslo quality depends (it depends what it is - goods or services) on many factors. i named main lol

i don't even mention that germany makes "business" in poland and investments to get more assets, they basically own your anus

you live in meme world lol, i know this on my own epxerience lol.

thanks, but this will not happen lol, rioters will be imprisoned, belarus soon will become part of russia.

poland runs of of population, i wonder why they still move to toehr countries,

germans squeeze them like oranges

Well that is a smart thing to do I guess for both you and Russia. But all I know is that Russia's agrarian sector has grown very fast over the last 2 years and that they are able to produce a lot of their food by themself. And they can just buy other exotic food from other countries

Oh is that the amazing poland that had some much chiken left that they had to sneakily export it to other east european countries, but since they aren't as shitty as poland they found out it all had salmonella?

my god kid.
you're either retarded or just a fucking shill.
kys

To be fair, Ivan has a point. Poland's population all move here to clean toilets, while Russians stay in Russia because it really isn't that bad.

you simply run out of arguments and received butthurt

you make such circuss claims and (like pumping money into companies etc, or that quality in meme lolbertarian shit, etc ) that i started to believe that you are proxy ukrainian lol, but then your butthurt level increased and i understood that you are pole

I know that this soviet monkey is paid for trolling, but his way of talking is less and less comprehensible so i will make fun of him yet.

>eastern ukrainians move to russia because they have skills required in industry. lol.

So why they move to Russia then? Are they experts at oil drilling or worked previously in sex industry? Or maybe they are automatically drafted into army of "soldiers volunteers" that are shelling Ukrainian living areas for few dollars and bottles of vodka? xD

> i showed that you balance is negative

Poland's trade balance is positive though, you fucking Olgino troll xD

> thanks, but this will not happen lol, rioters will be imprisoned, belarus soon will become part of russia.

The more poor and angry people you manage to gather in Russian Federation, the bigger power of social explosion and revolutions will overtake you in the future. I don't think that Russia should annex anything in situation when it literally implodes xD

Just look at them, they are complaining on this video that they earn 50 dollar / month because they live in "roosian world". They have enough xD

youtube.com/watch?v=ANf4VfwwF_0

> poland runs of of population, i wonder why they still move to toehr countries,

Look whos talking xD

If our toilet cleaners go to Germany to make 3x more money, we get toilet cleaners from "roosian world" that clean our toilets faster and for half the price, so nothing of value was lost xD

Some videos uploaded in last days, kek:

youtube.com/watch?v=80KJ-boiAtI
youtube.com/watch?v=yUfonsk-_xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv43V7sYHgY
youtube.com/watch?v=ytyoRESj5sY
youtube.com/watch?v=sXgq8ojPtFo
youtube.com/watch?v=GB4gOybcwcc

>But all I know is that Russia's agrarian sector has grown very fast over the last 2 years

You surely read it in RT/Sputnik sources, i bet. The only thing that grew in their disfunctional shithole is a grain production and they are boasting about it in their all propaganda tubes, kek

>To be fair, Ivan has a point. Poland's population all move here to clean toilets, while Russians stay in Russia because it really isn't that bad.

That's a plain bullshit, though. The only reason for which we go to your muslim-infested dirty wasteland is a difference in nominal salaries. They are basically 3x higher, so it is better to work in British factory and save 3x more money in the same period of time than doing the same job in Poland.

The fact that Polish bydło goes to UK is caused only by the fact that we are EU member and we can work/live/take benefits in Westerneuropean countries like any other Brit.

Meanwhile Russians need visas and permissions to go to UK, hence you don't see them.

Before 2004 Poland wasn't EU member either, and you didn't see any Poles in your rainy moisty shithole. That's how it works.

If Russia became EU member, they would lose half of population in few months.

they move to russia, because russia has deficit of workforce, because their business started to invest more into different industries to conquere other markets

they move to russia because russians earn more than poles and because russians manage own companies (polish are ruled from abroad)

i showed you graph that you balance is negative and will drop even more, you only generate bullshit with different words and cant show a proof lol

belarussian opposition protests because they ve got money from Soros and because most of them are pathetic liberal people, they want free stuff.

western ukrainians move to poland because they are burde to our economy. i am happy that they move to poland lol. they still cont as citizens of ukraine (same as polsih toilet cleaners in uk)

you can stay with you butthurt lol

BTW, Brexit is a reason for which number of Poles leaving Britain is now higher than number of Poles going to Britain for job. You are getting more Gypsies now though.

they still are counted as citizens of ukraine (same as polish toilet cleaners in uk). population decrease in ukraine will continue, it is caused by jews in our government, good regions of ukraine will prosper

typo

Nope I watched some Dutch reports about how Russia make their own food now and wouldn't rely on our farmers anymore because of those dumb sactions

You're news is Russian propaganda

See in the eyes of poles everything that says Poland isn't the best or wrong at something is Russian propaganda.

I don't think you understand the point of the import-substitution policy. Putin was well aware that this would happen and it's happened to an extent since before the sanctions.
The plan is that this would raise prices on goods due to additional resale and therefore allow local goods to compete on the market. As it is now, EU countries flood other markets with cheap food which doesn't allow them to develop. What Putin did was essentially Trump tariffs disguised as a political statement.

We? They're going to go straight to sweden and germoney - that's where the gibs are.

Your* and no it is pretty anti-Russia. Especially when Obama was still in charge. Now it is a bit anti-Usa/trump too.

Oh kek thought you were being an idiot but didn't read your last sentence. My bad bro.

Anyway yes. Poland is really shitty. A nation that is only alive thanks to free gibs same as the baltics

>they move to russia because russians earn more than poles

Average wage in Poland is over 1000 dollar now. I give you Russian link, because you are vatnik and read only Russian stuff xD

Cpeдняя зapaбoтнaя плaтa в Пoльшe cocтaвляeт дo 1 100 дoллapoв

inosmi.ru/social/20170322/238927330.html

Average wage in Russia is 36746 (640 dollar) but for example this Russian article claims that in reality average wage in Russia is 2x lower xDD

goldring.ru/news/show/131690

Probably your food-producing corporations are lobbying in media to promote such stuff in society in order to create political atmosphere for removing sanctions.

>thinking that they are Belarusian/Kazakh/Serbian/whatever
For fucks sake, we're not. They've been importing shit from all those countries, that can not even be produced there. I do know, you somewhat hate us and think that we are stupid. We are not stupid. At least not that daft.
Most people understand what's going on, yet the can't do anything to deal with that.

lol, now i understood that you are proxy ukrainian, you use ukrainian source with bullshit.
this news (112ua) are for pigs, raguls and bydlo from western ukraine, i wasted time because i thought that i argue with pro-european pole

you should have started with this LOL

you lack of understanding how busines works and inability to use counter arguments with official sources actually proves this

Or they are just toght Satan

Difference between USA and Russia is crucial though: USA has the most technologically advanced, richest and most powerful economy in the world. Russia doesn't have economy except selling raw materials.

I wish Russia good luck in building their agriculture, but knowing Russian nature, lack of ethos of hard work, lack of organisation and unbelievable corruption, i am sure that they will fail, like they were failing for over a century.

forgot lol

this is you, Popelschwein

I like how everything is being shilled and a lie apart from the things you are telling us.

Kinda, hmmm hypocritical.

Fuck you, Vatnik. You are spreading here bullshit for rubles. Literally all things you say are an utter lie. You call black white and the other way round.

Just admit that "Roosian world" is shit, most of people living in it are poor like beggars because they are robbed by Pootin's affiliated oligarchs and huge system of bribery/corruption that makes even Rossian policemen stealing money from citizens instead of protecting them, and finish this bullshit.

Or at least spread your paid propaganda in Internet forums that mean more than some shitty imageboard for life-losers.

Right*

хpюкни гpoмчe лoл

Polish, Russia is taking your people if not your food. We needn't take yours when we have plenty of our own, and other trading partners

Nobody from Poland emigrates to your wasteland. Last time you were "taking our people" was during Stalins times when over half million of Poles were transported to Siberia to die.

I am really tired of you Vatniks creating here alternative reality for few rubles and posting fake news.

>and other trading partners

Your main export product is oil, Russian ape, and Poland is second biggest buyer of your shit. But not for long, because now we are making diversification of sources of energy and import oil from Iran/Saudis/Iraq/whatever.

Poland spends around 20 bln dollar every year on your oil and gas:

ved.gov.ru/exportcountries/pl/pl_ru_relations/pl_ru_trade/

Soon it will be a history

>over half million of Poles were transported to Siberia to die

so every news not polish is shill news and everyone who doesn't agree with you is vatnik lol

According to Kamilla yes

Fuck, dude, we are having literal Olgino Vatniks ITT claiming that Poland has lower average salary than Russia (although it is exactly the other way round), that Russia has a great success-economy, although in reality it is one big corrupted gasoline station, and so on and so on. These people are paid to write this shit, talking to them is a waste of time. I do it only because i don't have anything better to do at the moment and playing MMORPG delivers less fun.

That is kinda sad. Just don't steal our copper pls

Oh, that's you, copper-troll. Go fuck yourself.

The products are contraband. You are suggesting give contraband with false papers to citizens? Would that be possible in EU and US? Fucking moron.

I prefer to base my statements on facts rather than on instructions from the Olgino officer, kek

Although, indeed, statistics claim that Netherlands, along with such countries like Belgium, Estonia, Sweden, Latvia, Greece, Finland and Lithuania lost a lot of money because of Russian sanctions.

What makes me happy is that Poland didn't lose much, so i don't give a fuck about losers xD

We all are fans of mr Trump on this imageboard, and he announced new era of national interest being supreme to interest of powerful organisations ruled by powerful countries.

Russia is not a real country, though. It is a fuckland without laws, rules and organisation. So why not?

>The products are contraband. You are suggesting give contraband with false papers to citizens?

A truck had accident on the Russian street. Citizens of local towns and villages arrived to steal vodka from the truck. Police didn't even intervene:

youtube.com/watch?v=HODJBJu_vuM

A Russian citizen drown to death in toilet because the hole that was imitating the toilet was too big. Russian police and local administration ignored the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxklYqPdiIY

Elections in Russia, 2015. Russians form a huge line in front of the voting office and get 500 rubles (7 euro or smth) for voting for the proper candidate..

youtube.com/watch?v=TeyN0U6pnSo

I am showing you material from Russian national TV certified by authority of mr Putin/Deripaska/Abramovich/whatever, not some material from anti-Russian imperialist liberal CNN or stuff.

Do you really think that in such country giving out some free uncertified food to people would be a big problem?

Picrelated: Hungary Russians steal destroyed imported food. Would it be better to give it to them clean and packed?

>Hungary Russians

I mean hungry, sorry for the typo xD

Fuck yourself gernigger

This is all e european infighting which serves only to prove to westerners that easterners are subhumans. Instead we should all unify as United States Of Pierogistan/Pelmenistan and create slavic caliphate. With capitol in kiev, naturally.

War in Ukraine is happening mainly because United States of America didn't want to lead to creation of common Eurasian market uniting European Union with Russia+China. Putin presented this idea in 2011 and the mess in Ukraine began literally few years later. Conflict in Ukraine helps to isolate Western Europe from Russia and fucks up both.

Poland - being directly endangered by this mess - supports this sick state and is risking being destroyed by Russia only out of pure love for the USA and its interests, which proves that we are most stupid nation in Europe, probably. Our elite is attackng EU and Germany in a suicidal way now too, mainly because they serve America.

It's true, they are selling Polish apples to Russians through the free trade agreement here.

>they move to russia because russians earn more than poles and because russians manage own companies (polish are ruled from abroad)

Wrong again, vata-10-ruble-per-post-olgino-troll xD

Only 16,51% of overall capital in Poland is a foreign capital, meanwhile 84% of companies in Poland are owned by 100% Polish capital.

bisnode.pl/press_release/udzial-kapitalu-zagranicznego-w-firmach-europy-srodkowej/

>It's true, they are selling Polish apples to Russians through the free trade agreement here.

Yes, otherwise they wouldn't be destroying these apples every single week in all regions of Roosia, that's logical xD

youtube.com/watch?v=NfMC-mzIADM
youtube.com/watch?v=JHv3Rt-y9ag
youtube.com/watch?v=atHB_1Mwgrc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LEQABNJVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9Fbzu0Ohg
youtube.com/watch?v=h696mG2fZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xg6YtbzIoY8
youtube.com/watch?v=0ckS8b7GPNE
youtube.com/watch?v=ky2c5zSHBus
youtube.com/watch?v=vzGiiYwYktU
youtube.com/watch?v=s5CiUc8zQ9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tkTEA-p47KA