How do you confirm the world exist?

How do you confirm the world exist?
>I am philosophy student, do you believe nothing is complicated like these question for me?!

whats the alternative faggot

Nothing, when you leave 'X' country does your imagination remain same like you were in the said country?
Are you %100 sure the country now exists?

The only reason I'm sure Iraq exists is because our God-fearing marines went over there and gave you savages the great American gift of democracy,

it doesn't

i'm sorry, you're a fool. the only explanation for you asking such a dumb question, is that you really have not developed an ability to see truth with your own eyes. you are living vicariously.

this is an improper use of your mind. please stop. that being said, i'll answer.

"Existence exists—and the act of grasping that statement implies two corollary axioms: that something exists which one perceives and that one exists possessing consciousness, consciousness being the faculty of perceiving that which exists.

If nothing exists, there can be no consciousness: a consciousness with nothing to be conscious of is a contradiction in terms. A consciousness conscious of nothing but itself is a contradiction in terms: before it could identify itself as consciousness, it had to be conscious of something. If that which you claim to perceive does not exist, what you possess is not consciousness.

Whatever the degree of your knowledge, these two—existence and consciousness—are axioms you cannot escape, these two are the irreducible primaries implied in any action you undertake, in any part of your knowledge and in its sum, from the first ray of light you perceive at the start of your life to the widest erudition you might acquire at its end. Whether you know the shape of a pebble or the structure of a solar system, the axioms remain the same: that it exists and that you know it.

To exist is to be something, as distinguished from the nothing of nonexistence, it is to be an entity of a specific nature made of specific attributes. Centuries ago, the man who was—no matter what his errors—the greatest of your philosophers, has stated the formula defining the concept of existence and the rule of all knowledge: A is A. A thing is itself. You have never grasped the meaning of his statement. I am here to complete it: Existence is Identity, Consciousness is Identification."

We are brains in jars.

The questions you should be asking is, is there any reason to doubt that the world exists? The answer is no.

Just like we have no reason to think there's a rainbow colored cake flying 7.23 billion light years away. Sure it's possible, but what reason is there to think that's the case? There's no justification for it.

Also human experience, you gotta trust your senses.

Be gud, I'm a KURD. M8.

Who wants to know?

Dasin

Tak var för Ayn Rand.

How do we know the World isn't a product of consciousness?

And before consciousness? Dasesin?

>A is A. A thing is itself.

A can never be A. It can only be a representation.

ayn rand has an extremely high quality philosophical groundwork which is enough to get anyone up and running in reality. she basically covers every sort of philosophical belief that will pre-empt any attempts to become more aware of the world.

>how do we know

work with what you know. make the best statement about the nature of a thing that you can, and move on. come back and revise your definition and label of a thing if more information presents itself.

>And before consciousness? Dasesin?

consciousness can not answer questions about non-consciousness.

>A can never be A

dear god. do you really not think that a thing is what the thing is, and not some other thing? this is a keyboard i'm touching. it can't turn into a lizard, because that's not a property keyboards have.

it is what it is.

>It can only be a representation.

the beginning of wisdom is to call all things by their proper name.

>dear god. do you really not think that a thing is what the thing is, and not some other thing?

We cannot be certain.

> this is a keyboard i'm touching. it can't turn into a lizard,

You've never taken LSD.

We only have a map. It's not the territory.

How is it being a philosophy student, OP?if I wasn't so old and had the resources to do so, I would have started a path to get a PhD in philosophy. Perhaps he next life.

I think, therefore I am.
There is a world for me to interact with, therefore within the scope of my perception it exists.

>Perhaps he next life.
you should get that phrase copy righted, and holy shit you are depressing to watch

Aks yourself what the consequences were if the world did not exist.

Thank my niggertech for going off the rails.

I do what I can to shed light on to those who have no direction and will end up in similar situations to mine.

>2017.
>Iraqis still trying to find out whether the world exists.

If you can pose the question "Does the world exist" It means it exists. However you will never be able to confirm the world is as it appears to you. You will have to operate on good faith that you are able to see the world as it is.

>We cannot be certain.

we can definitely be certain. consider that everything has meaning.

>You've never taken LSD

i used to buy it by the sheet. i produced over 15 kilo's of N,N-DMT from mimosa hostilis jurema and was the primary supplier of DMT in new york state and surrounding states. if you've bought and done DMT in the northwest sometime about five years ago, you might have done drugs that i made. i've hit the DMT pipe easily 400 times. i've ripped DMT and salvia at the same time at the peak of the effects of entire ounce of cubensis shrooms that i grew myself. it was a daily thing over about a year for me. i've spent actual months on 4-ACO-DMT. i can happily consume psychedelics in the same way that other people can consume alcohol. when i was a child i had multiple spiritual experiences, spontaneous OBE's, religious visions of christ, things like that.

and let me tell you, a keyboard can't turn into a lizard. even if you thought it did, it actually fucking did not. and that is true, and of it we can be certain. btw unless you're realllllllllllly low powered, LSD isn't going to make you fucking hallucinate pink dragons. that's not how it works. you want to experience waking hallucinations that you will believe in? take 50 benedryl. not LSD. if LSD begins to overcome you, you'll just be dazzled with a mental occupation. you're not going to see things that aren't there.

reality exists. there's no drug that can save you from this.

>We only have a map. It's not the territory.

that's a trite equivocation. we ARE the territory - part and parcel - and you can obtain true knowledge about the universe. you actually have to try, though. it requires constructive labor to obtain accurate knowledge out of sense impressions and information. it requires actual sincere, pure intent to see the world as it is, to develop wisdom. can't be faked or purchased.

truth isn't for everyone. just for those who seek it.

>2017
>An American can't confirm it in logical way.

>How do you confirm the world exist?
Define "world". Define "exist".

These kinds of philosophical games are just arguing about the meaning of words. This kind of philosophy is judaized worthless shit. Self-masturbatory, meaningless crap.

In philosophy, you tend to get to a point where asking "why?" doesn't actually yield any more useful knowledge. So just accept the base line: You exist. You are a human with specific traits that have evolved over milennia. Yet you are just human, and you can only perceive the world from a human perspective.

If your teacher questions "existence" itself, just punch him in the face. Ask him if that was real or not and how he could tell.

>define world

world
wərld/
noun

the earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features.
"he was doing his bit to save the world"

>define the
>define earth
>define together
>define with
>define all
>define of
>define its
>define countries
>define people
>define and
>define natural
>define features

this is not a practical way to go about things.

if you have good faith, you can communicate with someone else, even if sometimes difficulties present themselves. if you are talking to someone in bad faith, it doesn't matter what is said.

>So just accept the base line: You exist. You are a human with specific traits that have evolved over milennia. Yet you are just human, and you can only perceive the world from a human perspective.

hey, that sounds true to me.

>If your teacher questions "existence" itself, just punch him in the face. Ask him if that was real or not and how he could tell.

teacher asks me to prove that the chair i'm sitting in exists. i say, "what chair?"

>If your teacher questions "existence" itself, just punch him in the face. Ask him if that was real or not and how he could tell.

I heard that in a riddle about that religion is right, kek.

>we can definitely be certain. consider that everything has meaning.

Dude...

>and let me tell you, a keyboard can't turn into a lizard.

How do you know there's a distinction between a keyboard and a lizard?

What taxonomy are you using?

>that's a trite equivocation. we ARE the territory

No.

We are the map. There is more than one map.

This American thinks I ask pussy exists :DDDD