Diplomats from Muslim nations decided on Friday to raise their voice at all international forums — including the UN...

Diplomats from Muslim nations decided on Friday to raise their voice at all international forums — including the UN — against online sacrilege against the Islamic faith on the internet.

tribune.com.pk/story/1365063/muslim-world-raise-online-sacrilege-un/

Interior Minister Nisar Ali Khan hosted the ambassadors of Islamic countries at the Punjab House in Islamabad in an effort to work out a joint policy to counter online anti-Islam material.

The meeting had one-point agenda: to discuss blasphemous content on social media and how to effectively raise voice against the madness unleashed against Islam and its revered religious figures in the name of freedom of expression.

The participants were unanimous that “the [Muslim] Ummah is united to protect the sanctity and dignity of the religion and the Holy Prophet (pbuh)”.
They decided that a comprehensive strategy paper, encompassing all legal and technical aspects would be circulated by Pakistan’s foreign ministry among the ambassadors of the Muslim countries which they would be sharing with their governments to evolve a future plan of action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

It was also decided that a formal reference would be sent to the secretaries general of the Arab League and OIC, raising the issue of blasphemous content on social media and how such a trend has been hurting the sentiments of Muslims across the world.

The meeting decided that after a response has been received from the governments of Islamic countries, the matter would then be taken up at the level of the United Nations, besides looking into legal options available to follow up on the matter legally in the courts of respective countries from where such content was being generated.

Addressing the ambassadors, the interior minister said: “Distortion of religious beliefs and sacrilege of holy personalities of any religion is intolerable,” adding, “No law permits showing disrespect or distortion of any religion.”

The minister said it was unfortunate that Muslims being the biggest victims of terrorism were being portrayed as its perpetrators. “Muslim Ummah should strive together to impress upon the international community to shed off Islamophobia.”

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Bye.

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

The minister said: “Distortion of any religion is also another form of terrorism that the international community must acknowledge.”

Nisar said sections of the Western world should shun double standards about Islam and Muslims. “On the one hand, they have laws against any kind of distortion or disrespect towards any religion, while on the other hand, the most revered personalities of Islam are being ridiculed.”
The ambassadors appreciated the initiative of the interior minister to highlight the issue. They agreed, in principle, with the strategy identified by the interior minister.

Ambassadors of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Qatar, Somalia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Algeria, Iran, Jordon, Kuwait, Palestine, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and the UAE, acting ambassadors of Bosnia & Herzegovina and Malaysia, deputy ambassador of Bahrain, high commissioners of the Maldives and Brunei Darussalam attended the meeting.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

Remember when the internet was just nerdy white people in western countries?

Boy that multiculturalism sure worked out great for the internet.

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys..

I thought this was a board of peace and in support of multiculturalism. Let's not post this offensive stuff, it might even be illegal to say things like this. I am so tired, I think I am going to sleep. Yeah, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now. Goodbye.

It feels like something like that getting passed would snowball way too quickly.

People will support it because muh feelies and then it'll be too late.

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now..

Literal retard. You do realize you have an id right?

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now. Goodbye.

Kek

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

It's post-ironic shitposting you imbecile. He's bumping the thread to help.

Yep. Its the Charlie Hebdo massacre without any actual violence.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Sorry.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

hello fellow pollitical intorrect user how do you do

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Sorry.Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Sorry.

I don't know about that, he might be saging in the options field.

>Machetes
>Stones in hand
>screeching and fighting in parliament
I hope they do it like they would on their country's television networks. That would wake people up.

I just tracked this information with a program dedicated to information analysis and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

Hey, they won't be able to criticize Christianity now either if such ever happened

People rarely realize the extent of what they're for and its outcome

Imagine everyone criticizing Christmas in the West gets hit with hate speech?

Just to clarify, this is what I'm doing. Jesus, keep up with the latest memes, you fuck.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Sorry.Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Sorry.Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Sorry.

So when you going to sleep?

now, there is nothing of value in this article, so tired. must go to sleep. I just read though everything and it's nothing time to go to sleep. I'm just so tired.Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys. Sorry.

Please, do not concern yourself with this anti-muslim propaganda. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

They will be able to, trust me, anything that is seen as western or western values can be mocked on the internet. Anything that is "the other" will not be allowed to be.

Please, do not concern yourself with this anti-muslim propaganda. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

nobody will stop me from saying muslims worship a goat fucking pedophile, except death

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

This must be genuine Look how hard they're pushing the false prophet.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these hashes or keys. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

ALLAH IS A GOAT FUCKING PEDOPHILE
GAS ALL MUSLIMS

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye. What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now. Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these hashes or keys. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Can't tell if this is trolling or the shills are going full out?

its trolling but i want to know what vip he is using, because mine never work on Sup Forums

*vpn

The fact that they're concerned means the internet is winning

If you want to help, spread this channel as much as possible, it exposes everything about Islam and has caused many to leave their faith:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos

Thank you based David Wood

Por favor, duerme un poco. Debes estar muy cansado. Lo siento, pero debo dormir ahora.

and?

The OiC have been pushing this at the UN for ten years, constantly lobbying for a global anti-"Islamophobia" law. And making all criticism of Islam illegal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation

They almost succeeded in 2011.

>From 2001 to 2010 there was a split of opinions, with the Islamic bloc and much of the developing world supporting the defamation of religion resolutions, and mostly Western democracies opposing them.

The question is, how long with those same western democracies in the future continue to oppose this kind of law once their population is 10% Muslim? 20%? 30%?

In the end whoever has the most babies in a democracy wins.

It's too late for me, Canada already passed its own anti-Islamophobia law this week. All I can tell you is continue to fight them, continue to struggle brothers. Fight back, smash the poison.

stuff boring sleep posting is information useless don't reading article book brain. sleep tired, tire now sleeping nap. goodsleep tiredbye

Wow what a boring post I almost fell asleep reading it . I think we should rest and focus on more important things. I'm gonna sleep guys goodnight

>be namefag
>kill myself

do it namefag

It's litteraly nothing . Wow I think I'm gonna get some sleep and you all should aswell. I'm going to sleep guys and you should too it's very late and this post is nothing but a waste of time. Get some sleep

the easiest way to get any muslim to leave their faith is to ask them in youtube comments, etc. --

>Would you believe your best friend if they said speak to an alien everytime they walk into a closet while completely alone, and no one else has ever heard or seen the alien, and no one has any cellphone footage of the alien, and the friend has talked to the alien like this for 2 years, or would you tell your friend to go to see the doctor?

This is exactly the story of Mohammed but he did it for 20 years, and you've never met Mohammed, or have any clue what he looks like.

Blabla muh islam blabla muh koran blala muh sharia blabla infidels

Get some sleep guys it's nothing

I agree Ukraine bro what a waste of time and energy . Goodnight

Vete ala mierda tener pozo.

>caring about a collective schizophrenic hallucination

TOPPEST
OF
KEKS

Religion was a mistake.

Nothingburger is straight out of CTR

Prosimo, naspati. Morate biti zelo utrujen. Žal mi je, ampak moram spati zdaj.

Aren't you getting sleepy, policeman? Please, get some rest. We are all so tired. I think I am almost falling asleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

have a bunp

Bitte schlaf schlafen Du musst sehr müde sein. Es tut mir leid, aber ich muss jetzt schlafen.

Kérjük, aludj. Bizonyára nagyon fáradt. Sajnálom, de azt kell aludni.

Why mods allow shariablue bots to spam this "go to sleep" shit? Something is badly wrong with moderation if over half of the posts comes from bots.

Ole hyvä, nukkua. Sinun täytyy olla hyvin väsynyt. Olen pahoillani, mutta minun täytyy nukkua nyt.

I am so sorry, but this was entirely nothing. I must sleep now.

"The minister said it was unfortunate that Muslims being the biggest victims of terrorism were being portrayed as its perpetrators."

wut

>23 posts by this id
nice bot

Go to sleep it's nothing

Prosím, vyspať. Musíte byť veľmi unavený. Je mi ľúto, ale musím teraz spať.

>the madness unleashed against Islam and its revered religious figures in the name of freedom of expression.

So they are literally saying they want to clamp down on freedom of speech - worldwide - in order to prevent blasphemy?

Have they not noticed how every other religion doesn't kick off about people talking smack about it?

They have an Antifa Mod in their ranks.

I know this is a funny meme but can you guys stop it please, so we can actually discuss?

can you bump this thread pls?

Please get some sleep, policeman. You must be so tired. Imagine sleeping in that comfortable bed of yours. I am so tired, I must sleep now.

I am rather awake.

Thank fuck for 4ChanX - I can get rid off the "go to sleep" faggotry.

bumpza

death to islam nuke mecca lets roll

what in the fuck is going on with these going to sleep posts

Bots and trolling.

How can anyone take seriously, nations that campaigns for a religion?

I don't like this meme

bamp

>muh shariablue
Fuck off you goddamn reddit retards.

Behead all muslims now

YES THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

Muslims cry out and will be responsible that the west will implement internet censorship. With this, you immediately will make tens of millions of people in the western world start to hate Islam. The speed they are pushing 1984 agendas in the last few years is amazing and I can see that the big backlash will come in the next 10 years.

Glorious civil war when? Removal of kebab, culling the population of the unwanted. Europe can be reduced by 50 million people with ease, making room for new white children.

PRAISE KEK.

We know it would come to this eventually
They now want internet censorship to accomodate their pedo goatfucking cult only creating more backlash against them
Non-muslims will only get pushed so far until they start a great kebab removal

bump

buddah bampz

Fuck Mohammed.

>nothingburger
>burger
Now I'm too hungry to sleep.